Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,294 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Love And Light  To Adams Oshiomole By Omobabaijebu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Love And Light  To Adams Oshiomole By Omobabaijebu (326 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu Submits A Form To Adams Oshiomole / Gboyega Oyetola Present His Certificate Of Return To Adams Oshiomole / Is This APC National Chairman , Adams Oshiomole’s Mansion? (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love And Light  To Adams Oshiomole By Omobabaijebu by Laspotect247(m): 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
Love and Light  to Adams Oshiomole by omobabaijebu 

I have known Adams oshiomole since the time of Former President Olusegun Obasanjo, A labour leader that was famous for his advocacy and standing by the side of the oppressed, as a matter of fact, many people saw Adam Oshiomole as the Nelson Mandela of Nigeria. 

He was first appointed in 1982 as the secretary-general of the National Union of the textile garment, up until his recent humiliation by the leadership of the All progressive people's Congress, Adams Oshiomole has held one leadership position or the other in our country. 

His contributions to the NLC cannot be undermined but then Adams Oshiomole became opposite of what he used to be during his tenure at the NLC compared to when he became the Executive Governor of Edo state in 2008, from being the voice of the voiceless to a known looter, election rigger, mini-god, and also supports our oppressors, this is not Adams Oshiomole stands for. It's sad to see people change when they are given little power. 

Recall that the people of Edo state have been clamoring for the prosecution of Adams Oshiomole and one Dr. Idaahosa also took him to court in a bid to get him investigated for misappropriation of funds during his time as the Governor of Edo state, I can tell you that Adams Oshiomole has been able to escape justice because he has always been friends with people at the center, the current anti-corruption agency is weak which will make it difficult for him to be prosecuted 

If Nigeria was a sane country where anti-corruption laws are obeyed, people like Adams Oshiomole are supposed to be behind bars for various atrocities committed against humanity. should Adams Escape justice from men will he Escape from his creator?

Adams Oshiomole time as the chairman of the All progressive people's Congress is another testimony that he is a bad leader, his failure to address lingering issues in the party since his assumption of office was one of the major reasons why the ruling party lost some state and seat to the opposition.  I have not since a useless ruling party like that of APC under the chairmanship of Adams oshiomole. 

The same scenario also played out in Edo, where he turned himself to a mini-god, taking actions on behalf of the governor thereby rendering him useless and also denying him the second term ticket like he said in one of the videos can any man say God will not win? truly God won again, shaming him and his caucus of bitter people, today Edo state is free from Bondage, corruption, and God's fatherism.

What's next for Adams Oshiomole? well, we do not know but then a defeat sometimes helps you to strategize,  block loopholes, identify your enemy and learn to play your cards well. As for me, I will be sending him lots of love and light, I hope he becomes the Adams I know and once admire.

you can reach me via @omobabaijebu on twitter
Re: Love And Light  To Adams Oshiomole By Omobabaijebu by SLAP44: 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2020
Please have mercy on this man before he will do something drastic.

1 Like

Re: Love And Light  To Adams Oshiomole By Omobabaijebu by longetivity(m): 3:15am On Sep 25, 2020
Any fake righteousness 89 on this forum, will die by FIRE undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ondo 2020:jegede,ajayi's Ambition Divides PDP Governors As Obasanjo Meets Mimiko / It's Been More Than 2 Weeks FFK Threatened A Suit Against Stella. / Lawyers Seek Information On $1.9b Nigeria/niger Rail Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.