Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,401 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Where Are The Queens? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Where Are The Queens? (8009 Views)

Kick Against Rape Football Match: Beauty Queens Vs Celebrity Ladies (Pics) / Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens / The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Queens? by Twittatude(f): 7:14am On Mar 01, 2011
In ages I have not read news on the whereabouts of these ex-beauty queens. Just wondering whats going on with their lives. Some of them you might know and others you may not, so I pasted their pictures in this order

VIEN TETSOLA-------------MISS NIGERIA 2000
AMINA EKPO----------------MISS NIGERIA 2001
VANESSA EKEKE------------MISS COMMONWEALTH NIGERIA 2002
NWANDO OKWUOSA--------MISS NIGERIA 2003

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Queens? by jibiti: 7:26am On Mar 01, 2011
mmmmh they all look sumptuos. let pick, Amina and Vanessa,
Re: Where Are The Queens? by jibiti: 7:40am On Mar 01, 2011
More pix of Vanessa Ekeke and Amina Ekpo

Re: Where Are The Queens? by vanni(f): 7:54am On Mar 01, 2011
They all look great. I know for sure Amina is in the States. Not sure about Vanessa. Vien is keeping a low profile with us here in Las gidi
Re: Where Are The Queens? by jibiti: 7:57am On Mar 01, 2011
E be like say Amina dey Lag now. I knw say she born for one bigman
Re: Where Are The Queens? by Twittatude(f): 8:01am On Mar 01, 2011
Vien tetsola I love this lady
Re: Where Are The Queens? by chic2pimp(m): 5:50pm On Mar 01, 2011
One can only wonder how some of em' got to be beauty queens in the first place.
Re: Where Are The Queens? by Twittatude(f): 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2011
chic2pimp:

One can only wonder how some of em' got to be beauty queens in the first place.

What is your definition of beauty?
Re: Where Are The Queens? by vanni(f): 6:39pm On Mar 01, 2011
@Chic2pimp which one of them are u referring to? The 2010 MBGN maybe? Lol
Re: Where Are The Queens? by jibiti: 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2011
Na una no who fine or who no fine. Me like this Vanessa and she is my friend on fb. Very reserved and responsible. Where Angela Ukpoma dey sef?

Re: Where Are The Queens? by BenjaminGates: 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
Finally! Vien Tetsola, Miss Nigeria 2000- The Millennium Queen on the 25th of March 2020, shared her story of how she became Queen and her 20 Years Conversion experience in an Ebook Documentary titled; THE VOW OF A BEAUTY QUEEN

Still Premiering This April

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_tJbKSByII

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Jolade’s Cute Daughters Rock Bikinis As They Vacation In SA | Photos / Mercy Eke Rocks Amotekun Attire (Photos) / AGN: My Adminitration Would Demand Accountability. EMEKA IKE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.