Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Jose Mourinho Forced Shkendija To Change Goalposts - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho Forced Shkendija To Change Goalposts (729 Views)

Breaking Jose Mourinho “appointed” As Super Eagles Head Coach / Shkendija Vs Ararat / Video: Tottenham Demanded Goalposts Were Changed Before Europa League Win Becaus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jose Mourinho Forced Shkendija To Change Goalposts by mo15(m): 12:54am On Sep 25, 2020
Tottenham manager Jose Mourinho forced Shkendija to change their goals before their 3-1 win over the Macedonian outfit, with goalkeepers Joe Hart and Hugo Lloris spotting they were too small in the warmup.
Jose Mourinho forced Shkendija to replace their goals before Tottenham’s 3-1 win away at the Macedonian outfit.......Readmore[photos]

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Forced Shkendija To Change Goalposts by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:07am On Sep 25, 2020
U can't hate this man

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Forced Shkendija To Change Goalposts by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:43am On Sep 25, 2020
In the words of the Special and the Only One..........

"Before the game was a funny situation because my goalkeepers told me that the goal was small," explained Mourinho.

"I went by myself and of course the goal was small. The goalkeepers, they spend hours and hours and hours in the goal so they know when the goal is not the right dimension.

"I am not a goalkeeper but I know football since I was a kid and I know when I stand there and I spread my arms and I know the distance, so I felt immediately that something was going wrong.

"We got the Uefa delegate to confirm and yes it was 5cm smaller, which of course we demanded for the goals to be replaced for goals of the right dimension."

There are no suggestions of foul play from Shkendija as the stadium in the North Macedonian capital Skopje is not their home ground.

Re: Jose Mourinho Forced Shkendija To Change Goalposts by kenzysmith: 7:44am On Sep 25, 2020
the man too like media attention
Re: Jose Mourinho Forced Shkendija To Change Goalposts by Merimental(m): 9:00am On Sep 25, 2020
kenzysmith:
the man too like media attention

cheesy
Re: Jose Mourinho Forced Shkendija To Change Goalposts by paulolee(m): 11:48am On Sep 25, 2020
this man loves controversies alot and you cnt stop loving him, what he did isnt bad bt i think a pep would play with dt small goal post as far as its the same measurements for the two sides and even ends up scoring more than Tottenham did..
if you play 5 aside football, you would kno dt the suppose small goal post is even too big to score..
Re: Jose Mourinho Forced Shkendija To Change Goalposts by ojaysam25(m): 12:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
One week one drama for mou....
Re: Jose Mourinho Forced Shkendija To Change Goalposts by MorataFC: 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
Merimental:

or he was rather smart. why would a post be bigger Dan usual.

even a corner bound ball will still creep in somehow.
I don't think u read the article.

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Should Celebrate Giannis Adetokunbo’s Championship At The NBA / Chelsea Agree £98m Lukaku Deal / Osimhen Has Successful Surgery, Spalletti Reveals Return Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.