Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,105 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Garba Shehu Slams Danjuma, IPOB Over Killings In Nigeria, Letter By UK Lawmakers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu Slams Danjuma, IPOB Over Killings In Nigeria, Letter By UK Lawmakers (27647 Views)

Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra / Garba Shehu Slams Governor Ortom: No Ex-president Can Take Your Insults / Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu Slams Danjuma, IPOB Over Killings In Nigeria, Letter By UK Lawmakers by uBuNiT: 8:45am On Sep 25, 2020
Ohamadikeeeeeee. Long life, long life, long life. They said your followers are miscreants. So miscreants are this effective ?

Infront of their gun, in my grave, I remain IPOB

4 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Slams Danjuma, IPOB Over Killings In Nigeria, Letter By UK Lawmakers by big7: 8:45am On Sep 25, 2020
This country only solution is disintegration.. IPOB are way more intelligent than this govt. They've systematically avoided confrontation the best possible ways by using other truthful mechanism to hunt and still trying to get there goals which is a sovereign biafra republic. Yes you might think they are foolish for not engaging or fighting back but, no the word has gone beyond using brute force to repel intimidation.. They will deal with Nigeria on the international level and leave the country men begging for a separate union with them.there is a saying sense pass power...

8 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Slams Danjuma, IPOB Over Killings In Nigeria, Letter By UK Lawmakers by chiedonedoor(m): 8:51am On Sep 25, 2020
Must you attack, take the message and do the needful.
Isaiah 55:6-7 KJV
Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord , and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
Re: Garba Shehu Slams Danjuma, IPOB Over Killings In Nigeria, Letter By UK Lawmakers by michoim(m): 8:58am On Sep 25, 2020
Excellent reactions from the presidency!!!
Re: Garba Shehu Slams Danjuma, IPOB Over Killings In Nigeria, Letter By UK Lawmakers by Hassanmaye(m): 9:08am On Sep 25, 2020
This people will not listen to word? Until matters escalate and history repeat itself you will start hearing new story.
The wise people living hear in the north don't want anything biafra, because they invest heavenly in the north as well as in the west. But those shouting biafra you will discover that they have never ever cross Enugu, they are from villages shouting biafra. Continue.
Re: Garba Shehu Slams Danjuma, IPOB Over Killings In Nigeria, Letter By UK Lawmakers by MoIbrahim: 9:12am On Sep 25, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
DANJUMA YOU WERE PART Of THOSE THAT LED US INTO THIS MESS CALLED BUHARI...

Not just the mess of bringing Buhari. TY Danjuma has been part of every other government mess in Nigeria since 1976, 44 years ago. Even the destruction and burning of Fela's Kalakuta Republic by "unknown soldiers", he had a hand.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Slams Danjuma, IPOB Over Killings In Nigeria, Letter By UK Lawmakers by greenguy: 9:20am On Sep 25, 2020
Government of reaction. Always reacting. They never act. Idiioots!!
Re: Garba Shehu Slams Danjuma, IPOB Over Killings In Nigeria, Letter By UK Lawmakers by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 25, 2020
Do we as black people or Nigerians reason at all?
To start with, i hate injustice and lies.Reasons why i don't follow or trust any of our politicians. But then, something have been disturbing me recently. Nnamdi kanu has been the only vocal person exposing the lies and injustices in Nigeria and more than 90% of the times, he has been right. But surprisingly, i have seen some monikers hauling insults at him for no just reasons trying to debunk his claims. Why do we black fight those who are trying to fight for us? Or can we boldly say some of these monikers attacking Nnamdi Kanu's personality are computer-generated or ghost monikers?
Nevertheless, let's take a look at some of kanu's assertions and prophecies that have come to pass. Nnamdi said the man in aso rock is not Buhari and gave very concrete reasons to back up his claim. He promised to dismantle ipob worldwide if the so called Buhari can grant a live interview or undergo dna test to confirm his true identity. He even challenged him to speak fulfulde, the official fulani dialect, yet the people in aso rock have tactically avoided this.
He said Abba kyria was going down for invading his home, the man died not long after . He prophecied that the next person to go down is Isa funtua and shockingly 5 days later, he died. He also said we will hear about Mamman Duara soon. Few days later, he was flown abroad for medical treatment. And in his yesterday's broadcast, Nnamdi Kanu said Maman Duara is long death but the aso rock cabals are afraid to announce hia death so he won't pronounce another death on any of them.
You may not like his tactics, but trust me, the man is clean, sincere and very straightforward with the truth. Even the Nigerian media have tried to tarnish his image all to no avail. My question is,why do black people especially Nigerians act so foolishly. Does kanu look like the kind of man u can attack and go scothfree? Have u tried to weigh all his claims and check their veracities? Do we reason at all? Or we just enjoy being lied to? Nigerians digust me at times. At this stage, they are still some hardcore buharist, Atikulatians etc.
Nigerian, think! think!! and think!!!. Let your conscience judge you. Dont let sentiment becloud ur sense of judgement. Nnamdi kanu has been right all along. I'm afraid, he might be the prince long foretold by the popular nostaramus, the man who sees tomorrow. With all amount of sincerity and humility, Nnamdi kanu has truly destroy Nigeria with the truth. Biafra, I'm afraid , might come this year.
Instead of attacking his personality, let reason with him. Gracias!!

9 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Slams Danjuma, IPOB Over Killings In Nigeria, Letter By UK Lawmakers by Regcode: 9:48am On Sep 25, 2020
Truth is Bitter they said, Mr.
The Holy Bible said, and I quote,"You can do nothing against the truth, only for the truth."
Re: Garba Shehu Slams Danjuma, IPOB Over Killings In Nigeria, Letter By UK Lawmakers by MajohBankz: 10:06am On Sep 25, 2020
He tags Igbos terrorists where as their leader is meeting top Dawgs in the world. Delivering letters to UN, USA, UK COMMONWEALTH. And they're working on it. Instead of you to address the issues in those letters, you attack those that wrote the letters.

5 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Slams Danjuma, IPOB Over Killings In Nigeria, Letter By UK Lawmakers by jrusky(m): 10:18am On Sep 25, 2020
No wonder they called this Shehu apc attacking dog truly if you look at his face with his mechellen tube chin you will realise he actually resemble bulldog somehow.

Oga stop defending failure accept responsibility so Nigeria can be better. Possibly people like you turned Buhari to a failure by not allowing him to listen to the truth and do amendments.
Re: Garba Shehu Slams Danjuma, IPOB Over Killings In Nigeria, Letter By UK Lawmakers by jamace(m): 10:40am On Sep 25, 2020
Kudos to Gen Theophilus Danjuma for smashing insurgents in his time without any waste of time. Now we have a Gen Buhari as President and the whole country is under insecurity, BOKO Haram/bandits/kidnappers operating at will.

Many persons, within and outside the country are already asking whether Buhari is truly a General of the Nigerian Army.
Re: Garba Shehu Slams Danjuma, IPOB Over Killings In Nigeria, Letter By UK Lawmakers by bigfish3k: 10:42am On Sep 25, 2020
BUHARImyDOG:
I don't know why they always panick about igbo. When Igbo said they would not participate in the last election..Python Dance was declared on them. When Igbo decide to vote Alhaji Atiku Abubakar ( a complete Muslim northern who have even observed hajj), they complained that Igbo play politics of bitterness.

If igboman push for resource control, they say that igbos will be poor and backward. When its igboman's turn they raise issue of competence. When igboman present a competent candidate they claim he has no political spread.

When igboman present candidate with the best spread they talk about building bridge. When igboman build bridge the respond that the igboman have not done enough to show that they want to rule.

When igboman agitates the independence they respond that igboman is declaring war on the country.

When they igboman succeed in a particular area of business, they respond that Igbo want to dominate everybody.

My question is what do they actually want from the igboman.
Its the hand work of Yoruba media
Its sad
Re: Garba Shehu Slams Danjuma, IPOB Over Killings In Nigeria, Letter By UK Lawmakers by Reference(m): 10:44am On Sep 25, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
DANJUMA YOU WERE PART Of THOSE THAT LED US INTO THIS MESS CALLED BUHARI...

He did not lead you to make any choice except you are a child voter. Adults take responsibility for their actions and face the consequences. Nigerians like you should take responsibility for leadership they empower with their votes.

All these lamentations that failed leadership is the cause of further failed decision making is just juvenile. If you cannot run your marriage successfully you cannot blame your first wife for your poor choice the second time around. It may actually be indicative that the problem is perhaps you.

By 2023, 24, 25, 2026 will we be blaming the Buhari government or the APC for making yet another bad decision in voting sentimentally and emotionally instead of rationally and intellectually. Blame shifting does not lead to success.
Re: Garba Shehu Slams Danjuma, IPOB Over Killings In Nigeria, Letter By UK Lawmakers by Mathantics: 11:08am On Sep 25, 2020
BUHARImyDOG:

buhari is a terrorist mr man

helinues is a Yoruba Muslim from Kwara State,
He will soon use taqiyya to deny it.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Slams Danjuma, IPOB Over Killings In Nigeria, Letter By UK Lawmakers by Notasyouthink: 11:12am On Sep 25, 2020
Racoon:
They will never attack or lambaste armed bandits, Fulani militias, BH terrorists with such zeal or gusto.They will never work on intel they receive but instead be attacking patriotic Nigerians constantly suffering but same time reminding them of their constitutional responsibility.

Stupid government of terrorists.Oga TY Danjuma, Gen. Gowon and others- guess this is the one Nigeria you all fought for? Una good morning.
May be you should ask "one nigga-area" apologists like Area4area, omenka, helinues, solumusdesigns, abduljabbar4, dogma, deltafire and yarimo the same question you asked gowon an ty danjuma.
Re: Garba Shehu Slams Danjuma, IPOB Over Killings In Nigeria, Letter By UK Lawmakers by Reasonwithme2(m): 11:14am On Sep 25, 2020
All they do is point blaming fingers. What have they done that has improved the life of a common Nigerian. Nothing
This government is just heading towards dictatorship..
I feel pained
Re: Garba Shehu Slams Danjuma, IPOB Over Killings In Nigeria, Letter By UK Lawmakers by Notasyouthink: 11:16am On Sep 25, 2020
helinues:

Relax your mind Mr.

This hatred for anything Buhari is getting out of hand..

You always accuse IPOB of foolishness while as your own is at its peak but you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Slams Danjuma, IPOB Over Killings In Nigeria, Letter By UK Lawmakers by helinues: 11:17am On Sep 25, 2020
Notasyouthink:
You always accuse IPOB of foolishness while as your own is at its peak but you don't know.

As I always thought, you can't be taken seriously...
Re: Garba Shehu Slams Danjuma, IPOB Over Killings In Nigeria, Letter By UK Lawmakers by Notasyouthink: 11:22am On Sep 25, 2020
helinues:

And you are yet to be arrested?

I have not read a single comment from you for the past 5 years commending FG on the little development they have done.

May be if you had criticize GEJ like this, he would have won his reelection.

Life is too short to be hating morning/day and night about someone who is not even aware of all this ranting
So you know that life is too short to be hating but you hate anything igbo with passion. The good thing is that the great igbos don't even know if you exist anyway.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Slams Danjuma, IPOB Over Killings In Nigeria, Letter By UK Lawmakers by Notasyouthink: 11:23am On Sep 25, 2020
helinues:

As I always thought, you can't be taken seriously...
Likewise you.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Slams Danjuma, IPOB Over Killings In Nigeria, Letter By UK Lawmakers by BOFA2020: 11:29am On Sep 25, 2020
Danjuma is just another retarded brainwashed delusional religious fanatical IDIOT. NOTHING MORE.
Re: Garba Shehu Slams Danjuma, IPOB Over Killings In Nigeria, Letter By UK Lawmakers by Notasyouthink: 11:29am On Sep 25, 2020
ezenwajosh:
I THOUGHT NAIRALAND ZOMBIES SAID NNAMDI KANU STRATEGY CAN NEVER GET BIAFRA THAT ALL HE DO IS INSULT ON RADIO

I THOUGHT NIGERIA GOVERNMENT SAID IPOB ARE MISCREANTS AND HAS NO POWER

THE DAY IT WILL BE MADE OPEN HOW FAR IPOB HAS GONE YOU ALL WILL REALISE IGBOS HAS ALREADY LEFT NIGERIA.....NIGERIAN POLITICIANS KNOWS THIS ESPECIALLY NORTHERN FULANI POLITICIANS.... THEY NEED ALL THE MONEY AND POWER TO SUSTAIN THEMSELVES UPON NIGERIA IMMINENT BREAK UP.....BECAUSE ONES IGBOS LEAVE NIGERIA I CAN ASSURE YOU NO ONE IS STAYING ANYMORE
I don't think nigga-areans like Area4Area, omenka, helinues, yarimo, okoroawusa, ngeneukwuewu and the rest of them knows this.
Re: Garba Shehu Slams Danjuma, IPOB Over Killings In Nigeria, Letter By UK Lawmakers by Jonathan39: 11:38am On Sep 25, 2020
But the reverse is the case. Check the richest region per capital income grin grin
kingzizzy:

They want Igbos to remain slaves within Nigeria
Re: Garba Shehu Slams Danjuma, IPOB Over Killings In Nigeria, Letter By UK Lawmakers by Notasyouthink: 11:39am On Sep 25, 2020
BUHARImyDOG:
I don't know why they always panick about igbo. When Igbo said they would not participate in the last election..Python Dance was declared on them. When Igbo decide to vote Alhaji Atiku Abubakar ( a complete Muslim northern who have even observed hajj), they complained that Igbo play politics of bitterness.

If igboman push for resource control, they say that igbos will be poor and backward. When its igboman's turn they raise issue of competence. When igboman present a competent candidate they claim he has no political spread.

When igboman present candidate with the best spread they talk about building bridge. When igboman build bridge the respond that the igboman have not done enough to show that they want to rule.

When igboman agitates the independence they respond that igboman is declaring war on the country.

When they igboman succeed in a particular area of business, they respond that Igbo want to dominate everybody.

My question is what do they actually want from the igboman.
Let me call these nigga-areans to come and look into what you narrated and to see if they can answer your questions. Oya Area4Area, omenka, helinues, okoroawusa, ngeneukwuewu, yarimo, solmusdesigns, dogma, delta fire and abduljabbar4 you all are needed on this wonderful post.

Note; don't runaway o! grin grin grin
Re: Garba Shehu Slams Danjuma, IPOB Over Killings In Nigeria, Letter By UK Lawmakers by 9Too: 11:42am On Sep 25, 2020
Bryce123:
Do we as black people or Nigerians reason at all?
To start with, i hate injustice and lies.Reasons why i don't follow or trust any of our politicians. But then, something have been disturbing me recently. Nnamdi kanu has been the only vocal person exposing the lies and injustices in Nigeria and more than 90% of the times, he has been right. But surprisingly, i have seen some monikers hauling insults at him for no just reasons trying to debunk his claims. Why do we black fight those who are trying to fight for us? Or can we boldly say some of these monikers attacking Nnamdi Kanu's personality are computer-generated or ghost monikers?
Nevertheless, let's take a look at some of kanu's assertions and prophecies that have come to pass. Nnamdi said the man in aso rock is not Buhari and gave very concrete reasons to back up his claim. He promised to dismantle ipob worldwide if the so called Buhari can grant a live interview or undergo dna test to confirm his true identity. He even challenged him to speak fulfulde, the official fulani dialect, yet the people in aso rock have tactically avoided this.
He said Abba kyria was going down for invading his home, the man died not long after . He prophecied that the next person to go down is Isa funtua and shockingly 5 days later, he died. He also said we will hear about Mamman Duara soon. Few days later, he was flown abroad for medical treatment. And in his yesterday's broadcast, Nnamdi Kanu said Maman Duara is long death but the aso rock cabals are afraid to announce hia death so he won't pronounce another death on any of them.
You may not like his tactics, but trust me, the man is clean, sincere and very straightforward with the truth. Even the Nigerian media have tried to tarnish his image all to no avail. My question is,why do black people especially Nigerians act so foolishly. Does kanu look like the kind of man u can attack and go scothfree? Have u tried to weigh all his claims and check their veracities? Do we reason at all? Or we just enjoy being lied to? Nigerians digust me at times. At this stage, they are still some hardcore buharist, Atikulatians etc.
Nigerian, think! think!! and think!!!. Let your conscience judge you. Dont let sentiment becloud ur sense of judgement. Nnamdi kanu has been right all along. I'm afraid, he might be the prince long foretold by the popular nostaramus, the man who sees tomorrow. With all amount of sincerity and humility, Nnamdi kanu has truly destroy Nigeria with the truth. Biafra, I'm afraid , might come this year.
Instead of attacking his personality, let reason with him. Gracias!!
Thank you for these observations and this reminds us of his prophetic message on th 6th February 2014 and quote: "As they campaign vigorously for elections, you would think, they are coming to grow economy, enthrone justice, breed unity and tolerance, love for one another. No, they are coming to enthrone Fulani supremacy, to reposition the security agencies by sacking all competent hands and replacing them with their kinsmen in order to drive their ethnic domination of the south, the fulani herdmen will be armed and encouraged to slaughter us with impunity and their masters will protect them. They are coming to ensure that my people are enslaved forever. Those who do not believe me will soon see it happen before their eyes" Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Slams Danjuma, IPOB Over Killings In Nigeria, Letter By UK Lawmakers by helinues: 11:42am On Sep 25, 2020
Notasyouthink:
I don't think nigga-areans like Area4Area, omenka, helinues, yarimo, okoroawusa, ngeneukwuewu and the rest of them knows this.

See, you don't want to troll me.

Bikonu, maintain your lane

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Slams Danjuma, IPOB Over Killings In Nigeria, Letter By UK Lawmakers by DaBillionnaire: 11:45am On Sep 25, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
Both PDP and APC has failed Nigeria. What we HV is recycled politics

Gbam!! You said it all
Re: Garba Shehu Slams Danjuma, IPOB Over Killings In Nigeria, Letter By UK Lawmakers by Notasyouthink: 11:46am On Sep 25, 2020
helinues:

See, you don't want to troll me.

Bikonu, maintain your lane
Troll you for what?? Who are you??

Abeg swerve!

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Slams Danjuma, IPOB Over Killings In Nigeria, Letter By UK Lawmakers by helinues: 11:47am On Sep 25, 2020
Notasyouthink:
Troll you for what?? Who are you??

Abeg swerve!

Then stop mentioning me upandan.

That's not too hard to ask
Re: Garba Shehu Slams Danjuma, IPOB Over Killings In Nigeria, Letter By UK Lawmakers by MacDD: 11:47am On Sep 25, 2020
Hassanmaye:
This people will not listen to word? Until matters escalate and history repeat itself you will start hearing new story.
The wise people living hear in the north don't want anything biafra, because they invest heavenly in the north as well as in the west. But those shouting biafra you will discover that they have never ever cross Enugu, they are from villages shouting biafra. Continue.
which history will repeat itself. Most of u still think like we re in 1960s. U use same line all the time but every region is now smart

3 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Slams Danjuma, IPOB Over Killings In Nigeria, Letter By UK Lawmakers by Notasyouthink: 11:56am On Sep 25, 2020
Rgade:

Move on from what? The 2015 election defeat?
Who are the "you guys" you are referring to?
The people that apparently lost the 2015 election?
You see a person on the internet, who's very mad at the President.
Most normal people would think the guy's anger is due to the fact that Buhari has turned Nigeria to an unliveable shit hole.
But the kind of people we have here in Nigeria will relate everything to an election
Cause that's the only thing that matters.
Our priorities are certainly not straight in this country.
Leave helinues to keep on wallowing in ignorance his problem is now at its peak without him knowing.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) / Rivers Assembly Crisis: Soyinka, Falana Slam Jonathan – PM News / Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.