Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:23 PM

How Can I Prevent Unwanted Erections - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Prevent Unwanted Erections (209 Views)

How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help / Free Training How To Use Kedi 7 Layer Sanitary Pad To Prevent Unwanted Pregnancy / How Can I Prevent Water Splashing On My Ass During Poop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Prevent Unwanted Erections by Destranger: 6:49am On Sep 25, 2020
Hello everyone, abeg dis thing has been disturbing me. Whenever I dey with my babe or any girl when I get feelings for, before u know, my d**ck go just rise. D thing just dey weak. There was a time I'm with my babe and she say make I come snap pic with her but my d**ck You know won't permit me. She was very angry with me and I had to apologize. As I dey, she no go fit sit 4 my lap.
I dey see my guys wen go dey with their babe for house and all these things no dey happen to dem. I no know why my own dey different. I dor try seek help from Google but no better thing. Though I b virgin and still celibating for religious reasons and I'm 23.
Help a brother please.
Re: How Can I Prevent Unwanted Erections by LawLab247: 6:50am On Sep 25, 2020
Dunno
Re: How Can I Prevent Unwanted Erections by ismail4sure: 6:52am On Sep 25, 2020
Clean ur mind not ur dick

1 Like

Re: How Can I Prevent Unwanted Erections by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 25, 2020
The reason for this is your celibacy status. You have not tasted the forbidden fruit yet. And it will still continue unless you fork her. You can increase your physical touches and pre-intimacy with her, in a situation she doesn't allow you fork her. And you must still remember your mind is a major culprit. Work on it.
Re: How Can I Prevent Unwanted Erections by Kriss216: 7:03am On Sep 25, 2020
There's nothing wrong with you!

People spend thousands of Naira just have erection and here you are, having it like no man's business. You should be grateful and appreciative.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Prevent Unwanted Erections by Destranger: 7:08am On Sep 25, 2020
Kriss216:
There's nothing wrong with you!

People spend thousands of Naira just have erection and here you are, having it like no man's business. You should be grateful and appreciative.
Lol
D thing dey embarrass me
Re: How Can I Prevent Unwanted Erections by Kriss216: 7:10am On Sep 25, 2020
Destranger:

Lol
D thing dey embarrass me
Why?
Girls show cleavages and slacked breasts unapologetic, why should your erection be a problem to anyone?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows This Young Man / Excessive Sweating / Why Seeing A Naturopathic Doctor During Pregnancy Is Helpful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.