Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Onyeka Owenu: 'I Married A Yoruba Muslim In 1984 & We Have 2 Children' - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Onyeka Owenu: 'I Married A Yoruba Muslim In 1984 & We Have 2 Children' (71954 Views)

Weird MC: I Want To Have 2 Children - Rapper Says At 47 / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos / Actress Genevieve Nnaji Pictured With Onyeka Owenu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyeka Owenu: 'I Married A Yoruba Muslim In 1984 & We Have 2 Children' by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
EXOUSIAng:

You wan cast this matter abi?
no be matter to talk for this kind platform be this na.

The guy is desperate...... it’s stup!d to come on this platform with that parole..... but he might get lucky as per na wide audience...
Re: Onyeka Owenu: 'I Married A Yoruba Muslim In 1984 & We Have 2 Children' by Aboks(m): 7:24am On Sep 27, 2020
Ewedu or afonja muslim
Re: Onyeka Owenu: 'I Married A Yoruba Muslim In 1984 & We Have 2 Children' by DerideGull(m): 7:37am On Sep 27, 2020
datola:
"Yoruba Muslim"
Onyeka must be a/n (IPOB) Nairalander.

Great woman. God bless you ma!

Did you read the original post? The "Yoruba Muslim" was the handiwork of the writer not that of Onyeka's.
Re: Onyeka Owenu: 'I Married A Yoruba Muslim In 1984 & We Have 2 Children' by DerideGull(m): 7:40am On Sep 27, 2020
lekki1444:
grin i see onyeka is a nairaland member. yoruba muslim indeed

Please carefully read the original post for a sound knowledge.
Re: Onyeka Owenu: 'I Married A Yoruba Muslim In 1984 & We Have 2 Children' by Benitoh: 9:50am On Sep 27, 2020
So what you're saying indirectly is that you've been a LovePeddler to different races and tribes? it is an awesome achievement.
Re: Onyeka Owenu: 'I Married A Yoruba Muslim In 1984 & We Have 2 Children' by tollyboy5(m): 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Yorubas chasing Igbo women since 1914 lugard trapped everyone here.

Maybe they haven't seen such beauties and elegance no wonder the mad rush
Keep shut! Yoruba demons chase all women. But Igbo woman use to end up loving after shino.grin
Igbo girls use to act soft. The thing dey move me b4 not anymore.
Their entitlement mentality is too much. I see the way Igbo boy go extra miles to please their women. Laye! Me no fit do dat Kain shit! If I'll be dating Igbo ladies she gas know sey I no b lover boy but I respect women
Re: Onyeka Owenu: 'I Married A Yoruba Muslim In 1984 & We Have 2 Children' by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2020
tollyboy5:

Keep shut! Yoruba demons chase all women. But Igbo woman use to end up loving after shino.grin
Igbo girls use to act soft. The thing dey move me b4 not anymore.
Their entitlement mentality is too much. I see the way Igbo boy go extra miles to please their women. Laye! Me no fit do dat Kain shit! If I'll be dating Igbo ladies she gas know sey I no b lover boy but I respect women

But you need respect your woman to feel your impact and not just like she is nothing.

If you don't please her well , who will.

The way you treat her will make her go extra miles for you during your time of difficultly.
Re: Onyeka Owenu: 'I Married A Yoruba Muslim In 1984 & We Have 2 Children' by tollyboy5(m): 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
Osagyefo98:

But you need respect your woman to feel your impact and not just like she is nothing.

If you don't please her well , who will.

The way you treat her will make her go extra miles for you during your time of difficultly.

I believe you but sincerely speaking our ladies are jobless and lazy. It is poverty and love for their child that make mothers later become hard working. Nigeria girls regardless of tribe are very lady in their prime. But Igbo boys are good at lavishing money on lazy women. I'm living at ojo Lagos where Igbo people plenty. Na wetin I see na eim I dey tell you so.they're the real definition of beta male.
I will only show love and Care to a hardworking like the one I met recently who was not married yet she's into mineral depot. She paid my transport just because we were talking.
Na those kin babe I fit lavish my savings on. If many Nigeria women become richer than their husband overnight divorce go yapa 4 dis con3
Re: Onyeka Owenu: 'I Married A Yoruba Muslim In 1984 & We Have 2 Children' by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 03, 2020
tollyboy5:

I believe you but sincerely speaking our ladies are jobless and lazy. It is poverty and love for their child that make mothers later become hard working. Nigeria girls regardless of tribe are very lady in their prime. But Igbo boys are good at lavishing money on lazy women. I'm living at ojo Lagos where Igbo people plenty. Na wetin I see na eim I dey tell you so.they're the real definition of beta male.
I will only show love and Care to a hardworking like the one I met recently who was not married yet she's into mineral depot. She paid my transport just because we were talking.
Na those kin babe I fit lavish my savings on. If many Nigeria women become richer than their husband overnight divorce go yapa 4 dis con3

If Dem no chop the money who go chop. What you make na for your wife and children to be comfortable.

They are hardworking but you don't need them to kill themselves to show they love you.

Do your part and when opportunity shows itself, that girl go suprise you. Don't just under estimate her.

One thing most of u don't know is that I think until u meet working class or any by then I done meet better woman ..no.

Treat the one you have well, invest on her and I bet you she won't abadon you infact a time go reach all her thoughts will be about your success because she knows if you are successful, she is also successful and everything will be succes through. At this point she can toil for you all through.
Re: Onyeka Owenu: 'I Married A Yoruba Muslim In 1984 & We Have 2 Children' by tollyboy5(m): 11:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
swtdrms:

Thank you, i like your question because it's devoid of sentiment but Basically clarification

Having said that, there's no perfection anywhere but there are situation that you can identify where some things are far from what it claims to be.

Hausa Muslims portray clear semblance to Islam most times, that does not absolve them from several misdoings as we all know it today.

On the contrast, Majority of the so called yoruba Muslims are just Muslim by name and no further semblance to Islam.

His thoughts and acts he conforms to the norm set outside islam. He wants to be seen as a conformist even when its obvious these are values inimical to his Islam. That's the reason the highest number of those involved in ritual activities are these set of people. When he marries, most especially when he marries non muslim, he drops his Islam just to please his non muslim spouse. And most times, he converts to Christianity mainly to please his associates.

These set of people when they misbehave, then people shout Yoruba Muslim, and most times they are to appointed to represent the generality of muslims in political affairs thereby endangering the welfare and rights of the muslim community.

Hope you understand the danger s they portend to us.
Your saying rubbish! I know you're from kwara. Get lost ! When we have our oodua country people like you will be banished.
Re: Onyeka Owenu: 'I Married A Yoruba Muslim In 1984 & We Have 2 Children' by tollyboy5(m): 11:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
delpee:
Sad about what Onyeka said about her husband (if it's true.) At her level, one expects a higher level of reasoning. Marrying an Igbo Christian may not have been any different. Igbos even distinguish between Catholics and Anglicans abi? Male ego knows no tribe or religion.

What's this meaningless tag of Yoruba Muslim by the way? angry Like it or not, Yorubas are too deeply interwoven to care about separatist connotations. Wey Honorable Patrick sef? I need to borrow some big grammer. grin
She didnt put it that way. Are you sure you read the content?
Yeebos use to see Muslim different and I don't know why. I'm from a mix family and I use to tell people my children religion depends on my future wife.
Since I don't do religius stuff anymore. But might start after getting married for the sake of having a wonderful home
Re: Onyeka Owenu: 'I Married A Yoruba Muslim In 1984 & We Have 2 Children' by mrwonlasewonie: 11:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
highdon:
Is a Yoruba Muslim different from a Muslim? No ill feelings here.
yes.a Yoruba Muslim is different from the Hausa Muslim.

The former is noisy,lousy, obnoxious and garrulous,the latter is more reserved and conservative but have violent tendencies. the latter don't even regard the former as real Muslims anyway because the latter sees them as adulterated Muslims due to their combining of juju with islam lipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother / Davido Buys 7 Shirts For N4.4 Million (Photos, Video)) / Jude Okoye's Newly Completed House - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.