Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,548 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea : Carabao Cup (5 -4) On Pens On 29th Sept 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea : Carabao Cup (5 -4) On Pens On 29th Sept 2020 (41307 Views)

Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup -(4 - 5) On Pens On 1st October 2020 / Manchester United VS Derby County: Carabao Cup (7 - 8 On Pens : 25-09-2018 / Liverpool Vs Chelsea: Carabao Cup (1 - 2) On 26th September 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea : Carabao Cup (5 -4) On Pens On 29th Sept 2020 by Seventy7kings: 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
Seunfretty:
Chelsea fans should braze up....this chelsea team is still gonna fly but it posible it wont be under lampard....well i like lampard and he has done quite well for himself since he joined chelsea but believe me it takes more than that.....lets face the fact...."LAMPARD IS NT A WINNER" AMD his philosophy is yet to get to a standard where he can stand toe to toe with top european teams...wat we in football is the physical part but there is a psychological part to the way u gear up ur team to give u a result....chelsea has lost the most home games un 3years And most of this games has been under lampards tenure....and its simply because chelsea isnt tough...they are nt just so tough to score against...and its nt just all about the players nt been qyality ...the coach himself isnt pushing the team....today the only player that gave all was an ngolo kante" who didnt even start the match...un the second half chelsea literarilly gave the ball to tott and forgot how to attack....and lampard was so calm con the touch line....this isnt a stage wen frank should even sit ...fine nt all coaches bark con the touchline but even asides...i dont tink frank is pushing this team in dressing room....am yet to see chelsea playa the football of their lives with great ntensity like we use to see and its nt just about players its about lampard nt setting up and harming his team with ideas and fierce talks to go and get a win at all cost.
God bless you for this analysis. We don't play attacking football at all, anytime we're one goal ahead, Lampard will just sit down there smiling as if they are in training.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea : Carabao Cup (5 -4) On Pens On 29th Sept 2020 by Samseb: 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
Watch all the Highlights including the Penalty Shootout of Tottenham vs Chelsea.
Tottenham 1 (5) vs (4) 1 Chelsea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9QCD8CEsvM
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea : Carabao Cup (5 -4) On Pens On 29th Sept 2020 by Dreambeat: 10:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
Please Lampard, I am begging you, leave Chelsea and return to Derby County. You are far below Chelsea standard.Please don't destroy my darling club.Leave now! Lampard out!!!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea : Carabao Cup (5 -4) On Pens On 29th Sept 2020 by oloriLFC(f): 10:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
Ekpekus:
Azicueptua
Scores
3:3
wetin you call the name again? grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea : Carabao Cup (5 -4) On Pens On 29th Sept 2020 by enemyofprogress: 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
ItsTime4me:
You don't use penalty to determine a good keeper just as you can't judge a good player by his penalties. Anyone can miss and anyone can be scored when it comes to penalties.
is penalty not part of football? Person just dey dive go one side throughout penalty kicks you dey call that one good goalkeeper. I yinmu you.

Abeg dominique come make we go chop suya jare
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea : Carabao Cup (5 -4) On Pens On 29th Sept 2020 by fergie001: 10:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
jelinco1982:
Remove FA cup is for Arsenal
Not this year abeg.....Arsenal shouldn't be selfish.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea : Carabao Cup (5 -4) On Pens On 29th Sept 2020 by Onlinesmart: 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2020
Walelavender:
Mourinho goes stays home happy grin

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea : Carabao Cup (5 -4) On Pens On 29th Sept 2020 by Merimental(m): 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2020
ouzo1:
Goalkeepers from 3 different continents still no clean sheet,abi make we try Asia too

North Korea in particular grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea : Carabao Cup (5 -4) On Pens On 29th Sept 2020 by MrColdsweat: 11:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
First thing you ask when you want to hire a manager.

What is his approach?

Does he have a football identity?

Does he have a plan B if his approach fails?

Does he have man management skills?

Does he know how to manage a dressing room crisis?

What type of manager is he? A pragmatist, purist, tailor-fit manager etc?

What is his reputation like? Can he attract top players to the club?

So many questions you have to consider before hiring a manager.

Chelsea didn't consider these things. They just went and picked an arrogant amateur.

Believe me, lampard is worse than ole. At least, ole has been able to arrange a team and he's almost getting a fixed first ix. All that is needed is to improve the team and his tactical mentality. With a better coaching team, ole would do fine.

At least Chelsea fans would learn that football is not by buying up and down. Ancelotti used the same ageing squad for more than 7 years and he continuously conquered Europe. Get a manager who has his own philosophy and system. Then look for players who fit the system, or train players from the academy to fit into the system.

Chelsea fans must learn not to use sentiments in football.

Over 70% of Liverpool fans would reject Gerrard as a manager if klopp leaves today because we're not sure of what he's learnt or capable of as a manager.

Chelsea fans must learn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea : Carabao Cup (5 -4) On Pens On 29th Sept 2020 by ghettokid1(m): 11:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
VickyRotex:

Thanks! cool

lol you know na. As much as I'd love my team to win, I'll accept the loss too. cry

Its a game, should be enjoyed cool
Congrats to us.....COYS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea : Carabao Cup (5 -4) On Pens On 29th Sept 2020 by kmaster007: 11:05pm On Sep 29, 2020
Wch player Chelsea won sign again like dis bayi....
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea : Carabao Cup (5 -4) On Pens On 29th Sept 2020 by VickyRotex(f): 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
fergie001:
Having held wide consultations.....the jury is OUT.

I am sorry vickyrotex.....I go with angelfrost gbest90 fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 buharinawah leomessi10 emeijeh powerfulguy...

Look @ the time

We didn't want your fake support angry angry
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea : Carabao Cup (5 -4) On Pens On 29th Sept 2020 by maestro299: 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
Angelfrost:

Everybody is shouting 'Sack'!!!... After that, what next??! What other experiment with these same useless players??!...

Everyone in that club has got to go starting from the management, down to the bench...

Only the following should be left:

Mason Greenwood
Bruno Fernandes
Dean Henderson
Marcus Rashford (huge question mark)

Lemme see how even Benitez won't win trophies.
You were making sense until you mentioned Rashford. E b lyk say na dat goal him score on Saturday dey deceive you. D guy is just average. In a good system, under a decent coach, he coule be useful tho...
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea : Carabao Cup (5 -4) On Pens On 29th Sept 2020 by fergie001: 11:09pm On Sep 29, 2020
VickyRotex:

We didn't want your fake support angry angry
Be calming down pls

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea : Carabao Cup (5 -4) On Pens On 29th Sept 2020 by fergie001: 11:09pm On Sep 29, 2020
ghettokid1:
Congrats to us.....COYS
Thanks, mate grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea : Carabao Cup (5 -4) On Pens On 29th Sept 2020 by VickyRotex(f): 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2020
fergie001:

Never......I was an undercover agent who spied on how they will take their PKs..

ghettokid1 emeijeh gbest90 buharinawah leomessi10 fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 angelfrost vickyrotex

COYS.......Spurs for life!!??

I believe MOU.

SMH!!! angry angry

Congratulations to the REAL fans jere. cool sad cry cry

KTBFFH cry kiss cry kiss
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea : Carabao Cup (5 -4) On Pens On 29th Sept 2020 by majamajic(m): 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2020
Chelsea needs to sign more players
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea : Carabao Cup (5 -4) On Pens On 29th Sept 2020 by VickyRotex(f): 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2020
fergie001:

Be calming down pls

angry angry angry angry
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea : Carabao Cup (5 -4) On Pens On 29th Sept 2020 by ghettokid1(m): 11:13pm On Sep 29, 2020
fergie001:

fuckingmallam45 ghettokid1 emeijeh gbest90 ebukahades10 angelfrost vickyrotex

WORD!
kmaster007:
Wch player Chelsea won sign again like dis bayi....
fergie001:

fuckingmallam45 ghettokid1 emeijeh gbest90 ebukahades10 angelfrost vickyrotex

WORD!
just like how our 2-8 helped us
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea : Carabao Cup (5 -4) On Pens On 29th Sept 2020 by VickyRotex(f): 11:15pm On Sep 29, 2020
fergie001:
angelfrost gbest90 fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 buharinawah emeijeh powerfulguy

Minus one.....three more to go. cheesy
Vickyrotex rn

angry angry cry cry cry

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea : Carabao Cup (5 -4) On Pens On 29th Sept 2020 by ghettokid1(m): 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2020
VickyRotex:

SMH!!! angry angry

KTBFFH cry kiss cry kiss
You are welcome mir...we know ourselves
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea : Carabao Cup (5 -4) On Pens On 29th Sept 2020 by fergie001: 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2020
VickyRotex:

SMH!!! angry angry

KTBFFH cry kiss cry kiss
Blues for life......KTBFFH
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea : Carabao Cup (5 -4) On Pens On 29th Sept 2020 by fergie001: 11:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
VickyRotex:

angry angry cry cry cry
Tbh.....This was Chelsea's game to lose......They had a near-perfect first half...controlled everything, then what happened?

They should just tell Ole & Lampard to hug themselves and "go".
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea : Carabao Cup (5 -4) On Pens On 29th Sept 2020 by fergie001: 11:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
ghettokid1:
just like how our 2-8 helped us
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea : Carabao Cup (5 -4) On Pens On 29th Sept 2020 by VickyRotex(f): 11:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
Angelfrost:

This one is done and dusted!!! Besides, Chelsea lost gallantly to an equal.

Seems we may not be seeing VickyRotex till Chelsea starts winning again!!! undecided

Bwhahahaha Angelfrost ayam here. grin Here for my team whether hot rain, hot sunshine or hot spur. sad sad

But chaiiiiiiiii Chelsea shame mecry cry cry
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea : Carabao Cup (5 -4) On Pens On 29th Sept 2020 by VickyRotex(f): 11:21pm On Sep 29, 2020
fergie001:

ROYGBIV for life......I wont KTBFFH

Yes, I knew that already. tongue tongue

Real fans, KTBFFH jere kiss kiss
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea : Carabao Cup (5 -4) On Pens On 29th Sept 2020 by VickyRotex(f): 11:23pm On Sep 29, 2020
fergie001:

Tbh.....This was Chelsea's game to lose......They had a near-perfect first half...controlled everything, then what happened?

They should just tell Ole & Lampard to hug themselves and "go".

Yinmu! Bavarians don't care about these games na undecided undecided

Frankie and Mou wanted to start new season of WWE grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea : Carabao Cup (5 -4) On Pens On 29th Sept 2020 by fergie001: 11:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
VickyRotex:

Yes, I knew that already. tongue tongue

Real fans, KTBFFH jere kiss kiss
Chelsea need some over-hauling. What changed in the second half?

Later jareh....I will go to Choir Practice tomorrow evening....I no fit die before my time cheesy grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea : Carabao Cup (5 -4) On Pens On 29th Sept 2020 by fergie001: 11:27pm On Sep 29, 2020
VickyRotex:

Yinmu! Bavarians don't care about these games na undecided undecided
I am a Peacock , I keep on telling you...ask angelfrost.

Frankie and Mou wanted to start new season of WWE grin grin
I saw them both.
Mou's complaint was that Frankie was becoming too animated and vocal because he was leading.

In his post-match, he said he liked the Lampard as a player(another jab) grin

Lampard has to be careful, he did same with Klopp last season.
This isn't good.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea : Carabao Cup (5 -4) On Pens On 29th Sept 2020 by VickyRotex(f): 11:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
fergie001:

Chelsea need some over-hauling. What changed in the second half?

Later jareh....I will go to Choir Practice tomorrow evening....I no fit die before my time cheesy grin

We missed lots of opportunities jere. We move sha.

Ahhh don't worry, your music director has cancelled the practice, so you'll have a free time tomorrow.

I told someone I'm from Brighton and Hove, but they don't believe me. Popcorn and Juyyycceeeee on me grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea : Carabao Cup (5 -4) On Pens On 29th Sept 2020 by VickyRotex(f): 11:33pm On Sep 29, 2020
fergie001:

I am a Peacock , I keep on telling you...ask angelfrost.
Peacock kor, Eagle ni.

You're claiming Angelfrost's club (Leeds) again. wahala dey ooo grin

I saw them both.
Mou's complaint was that Frankie was becoming too animated and vocal because he was leading.

In his post-match, he said he liked the Lampard as a player(another jab) grin

Lampard has to be careful, he did same with Klopp last season.
This isn't good.

LOL I saw that.

I no just know jere. that guy will be expecting his sack letter after every match. lol

Again, its sad to see the losses, but the wins aren't guaranteed either if we were to have a different coach.

So I just hope they all know what they're doing. And I hope he makes a better comeback if the club decides to keep him as a coach.

Akant kee myself. Na to enjoy the games.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea : Carabao Cup (5 -4) On Pens On 29th Sept 2020 by fergie001: 11:33pm On Sep 29, 2020
VickyRotex:

We missed lots of opportunities jere. We move sha.

Ahhh don't worry, your music director has cancelled the practice, so you'll have a free time tomorrow.

I told someone I'm from Brighton and Hove, but they don't believe me. Popcorn and Juyyycceeeee on me grin grin

See, that one you want to do tomorrow ehn, I will be in Church Sha......Mods take note..tomorrow's match is not deserved of a fp.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Arsenal vs Aston Villa: FA Cup (4 - 0) On 30th May 2015 / UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread / Liverpool Vs West Ham (3 - 2) - On 24th February 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.