Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,030 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Sold - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Sold (278 Views)

I Need A Verified Google Adsense Blog / I buy Nigerian Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sold by skillztech(f): 11:37am On Sep 25, 2020
Done and dusted
Re: Sold by Sheriman(m): 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
skillztech:
I've a Verified Google Adsense Account I want to sell and I will be selling it with the Domain Name.

You will have advantage buying it because i've $$ funds waiting for you in the account. This is legit, Not fraud or scam. You can test me to clear your doubts! So if you applied for Adsense but your blog wasn't approved or if you are looking for a verified account to purchase, I am available.

Adsense is the number one source of income for bloggers. If you aren't using Adsense, then you are losing a lot of money. All bloggers know this.

The Adsense account is verified. It is not like many unverified accounts people sell. So you can be rest assured that owning the account, there won't be payment issues.

If you have less than 65k, don't bother contacting me. Don't even try your luck, I won't agree. I can't sell it lesser than that price.

I know some folks that sell theirs for 100k. Some guys even sell unverified accounts for prices higher.

If you are ready, Check my signature and contact me for it.
We are not interested in your Adsense
Re: Sold by Mide3367: 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2020
Sheriman:

We are not interested in your Adsense
lol grin

(1) (Reply)

Loan Needed Urgently. Kindly Assist / Becoming A Billionaire With Freedom Synergy Pro / Cheap Land Available For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.