Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,090 members, 7,814,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

West Brom Vs Chelsea - 3 - 3 On 26th September 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / West Brom Vs Chelsea - 3 - 3 On 26th September 2020 (50950 Views)

Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (3 - 1) On 26th September 2021 / West Brom Vs Arsenal : Carabao Cup (0 - 6) On 25th August 2021 / Brighton Vs Manchester United - ( 2 - 3) On 26th September 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: West Brom Vs Chelsea - 3 - 3 On 26th September 2020 by Decimus: 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
Merimental:

u must be shallow to be looking 4 cheap typo errors on a sport thread.

guy chill oh. d English no be anybody ancestral language.

misplaced priority indeed. grin

Just take the lesson, it doesn't matter if it's a sport thread or crime section, people can learn anywhere . Like i said, it's a common mistake, and it's not your first time, so don't call it a typo.
It's lose not loose, likewise losing and not loosing.

4 Likes

Re: West Brom Vs Chelsea - 3 - 3 On 26th September 2020 by VickyRotex(f): 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
0KNM:

For life grin grin

Na shame make me go lowkey small cheesy

Bwhahahaha cheesy cheesy

Chelsea no go shame us! grin cool
Re: West Brom Vs Chelsea - 3 - 3 On 26th September 2020 by SirMichael1: 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
Amethyst111:
Although, I'm not too conversant with football but I'm sure they are not the first team to squander a 3 goal lead.

That they were able to silence Chelsea's noisy fans for 45 mins is enough for us.

If youre wondering who the 'us' are, na all of us #Bad_Belle_People#. cheesy cheesy
The last club to squander a 3 goal lead was Barca and they did it at anfield over a 90mins period. To think that Westbrom who got beat 5-2 by Leeds last week wouldn't go the ends of the earth to secure a win against a fumbling Chelsea, says a lot about how they'll span out of the premier league.

LOL. I also don't know much about football.
Re: West Brom Vs Chelsea - 3 - 3 On 26th September 2020 by Decimus: 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
Angelfrost:
What's going on here??! 3 Nil!!! The Fvck??! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Liverpool don carry this title again o!!! Fergie001, are you seeing this??! Where are Decimus and vickyrotex??!

I can't believe even West Brom is playing far better than Man United!!! What kinda season is this??! See Lampard face!!! Who do we blame now??!

That English Sunday school teacher will be sacked very soon, he would be extremely lucky to make it till December.
Re: West Brom Vs Chelsea - 3 - 3 On 26th September 2020 by ugwum007(m): 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2020
Lekan239:
a rookie coach like lampard will be in champions league this season, arteta will be in farmers league. Though lampard is making some mistakes right now, but ypu guys should stop comparing him with arteta. He is way ahead

Seriously, are you saying this? Which state and position was aresnal when arteta inherited the team.
Champions league that bayern munich flogged his ass out.
Oga, if you compare the job that arteta has done at arsenal and that of lampard at chelsea. You will know that lampard is nowhere near him.
I am still baffled that man united finished above chelsea last season.

It is 3 games into the season, lampard still doesn't know what to do with his team.
Re: West Brom Vs Chelsea - 3 - 3 On 26th September 2020 by Decimus: 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2020
Dreambeat:
I just have the feeling that Lampard is doing his internship at Chelsea.He is pretentiously learning his trade at Chelsea.For example just look how he keeps changing the central defense partnership almost every game. He knows that he is not good enough to be a Chelsea coach. If he wasn't a legend at the club, he wouldn't have come close to being an assistant coach, not to talk of being a Chelsea manager.
It doesn't matter, if he's not the first coach to get sacked this season in EPL, then he will be the second. He's just too tactically inept and his team generally lacks organisation.
The group of players presently at his disposal is the dream of many managers, yet he keeps fluctuating from below average to average and a little above average. I watched this three opening games and realised that the problems from last season still persists, despite the addition of new players, it clearly shows that the manger is the problem. He's just getting some leeway because of his status with the club, but i can assure you that the patience is fast running out with him.

3 Likes

Re: West Brom Vs Chelsea - 3 - 3 On 26th September 2020 by BajuGoldmehda(m): 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
Slow and steady. Chelsea will get there one day. Up Blues
Anyway, we move!!!
For sale
iPhone Xsmas 256gb black = #275k iPhone X 64gb black = 195k iPhone Xr 64gb red lock = #170k iPhone XS 256gb white =#230k
DM me if you are interested
Re: West Brom Vs Chelsea - 3 - 3 On 26th September 2020 by Lekan239(m): 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
ugwum007:

Seriously, are you saying this? Which state and position was aresnal when arteta inherited the team.
Oga, if you compare the job that arteta has done at arsenal and that of lampard at chelsea. You will know that lampard is nowhere near him.

It is 3 games into the season, lampard still doesn't know what to do with his team.
can you compare the team arteta had last season with the team lampard inherited from sarri, arteta and arsenal is in a good position to be at the top of lampard`s Chelsea last season, if lampard could make top 4 with that useless team he featured last season, he will definitely do better with this current team when all squad member are back
Re: West Brom Vs Chelsea - 3 - 3 On 26th September 2020 by Decimus: 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
Lekan239:
can you compare the team arteta had last season with the team lampard inherited from sarri, arteta and arsenal is in a good position to be at the top of lampard`s Chelsea last season, if lampard could make top 4 with that useless team he featured last season, he will definitely do better with this current team when all squad member are back
I don't quite agree with your last statement sir. Lampard was a good player, but he's not capable of managing a top team. He's using different selection of players to play same useless pattern on every matchday.
Re: West Brom Vs Chelsea - 3 - 3 On 26th September 2020 by Rodwave: 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
masui:

West brom bleep up Wella.

Dem supposed nack una akpako today.

Congrats, half bread is better than chin chin.
Lol.

Me no be Chelsea fan oh.. Me na Liverpool fan. Na my bro wey wan commit suicide I come dey pity oh
Re: West Brom Vs Chelsea - 3 - 3 On 26th September 2020 by Benwallt(m): 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
Angelfrost:

Guy man gave up on Chelsea in first half!!! grin
you get bad mouth. Lol
Re: West Brom Vs Chelsea - 3 - 3 On 26th September 2020 by Lekan239(m): 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2020
Dreambeat:
Lampard is a dumb and clueless coach.A team with the only fit winger in Hudson Odoi, yet he doesn't start.I don't understand why he took off Thiago Silva today.After he did that, every Chelsea player became confused.Lampard is shit.He is not a coach for a big club, at least not yet.
removing a defender and bringing on an attacker is the best sub he could do at that moment, wen u need goal against a team who played so deep like westbrom today, you need attackers not defenders. Because westbrom will focused on defending the lead, there wont be any threat going forward

1 Like

Re: West Brom Vs Chelsea - 3 - 3 On 26th September 2020 by fergie001: 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
VickyRotex:

Na so! grin grin Same set of rules that epped you guys earlier today tongue tongue

But this is how I feel about the match sha undecided
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: West Brom Vs Chelsea - 3 - 3 On 26th September 2020 by fergie001: 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
VickyRotex:

fergie001, you didn't tell me you signed a new team member. cheesy cheesy
I get new signings weekly.
Decimus:

That English Sunday school teacher will be sacked very soon, he would be extremely lucky to make it till December.
Please, come.and take Babyface along.
Re: West Brom Vs Chelsea - 3 - 3 On 26th September 2020 by Dreambeat: 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
Lekan239:
removing a defender and bringing on an attacker is the best sub he could do at that moment, wen u need goal against a team who played so deep like westbrom today, you need attackers not defenders. Because westbrom will focused on defending the lead, there wont be any threat going forward
There were already two strikers on the pitch. Immediately he made that change West Brom brought in an attacker and this put pressure on Chelsea defense.West Brom could have scored a fourth goal. As far as i am concerned, it was not a smart substitution.
Re: West Brom Vs Chelsea - 3 - 3 On 26th September 2020 by masui(m): 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
Rodwave:

Lol.

Me no be Chelsea fan oh.. Me na Liverpool fan. Na my bro wey wan commit suicide I come dey pity oh

grin grin

Tell him to take it easy ooo.
E no dey put money for person account.
Re: West Brom Vs Chelsea - 3 - 3 On 26th September 2020 by olumike001(m): 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
ugwum007:

Get your facts right sir, Chelsea and man utd were on same points....
Re: West Brom Vs Chelsea - 3 - 3 On 26th September 2020 by Lekan239(m): 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2020
Decimus:

I don't quite agree with your last statement sir. Lampard was a good player, but he's not capable of managing a top team. He's using different selection of players to play same useless pattern on every matchday.
he played different pattern today and this is the best line up he could feature with the current players available, the only downside was using kovacic as standing four instead of kante. Kovacic was caught if position so many times which led to the mistakes from the defenders
Re: West Brom Vs Chelsea - 3 - 3 On 26th September 2020 by Lekan239(m): 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2020
Decimus:

he played different pattern today and this is the best line up he could feature with the current players available, the only downside was using kovacic as standing four instead of kante. Kovacic was caught of position so many times which led to the mistakes from the defenders
Re: West Brom Vs Chelsea - 3 - 3 On 26th September 2020 by Decimus: 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2020
fergie001:

Please, come.and take Babyface along.
London business is different from Manchester.
Let's see who will be wiser of the two clubs to approach Pochettino first, Allegri is currently jobless too.
Re: West Brom Vs Chelsea - 3 - 3 On 26th September 2020 by samwillyco1(m): 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
What was wrong with the goal?

The handball to the build up of the goal
Re: West Brom Vs Chelsea - 3 - 3 On 26th September 2020 by Decimus: 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
Lekan239:

Can you tell me the formation Chelsea changed to when he removed Silva?
Re: West Brom Vs Chelsea - 3 - 3 On 26th September 2020 by Rodwave: 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
masui:

grin grin

Tell him to take it easy ooo.
E no dey put money for person account.

Naso my guy..E no dey put money for pocket true true. The guy just dey vex say after them buy players finish Liverpool still beat them. Now westbrom of all teams. cheesy. He vex comot the moment the 3rd goal enter. Na me come dey console am grin cheesy
Re: West Brom Vs Chelsea - 3 - 3 On 26th September 2020 by fergie001: 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
Decimus:

London business is different from Manchester.
Let's see who will be wiser of the two clubs to approach Pochettino first, Allegri is currently jobless too.
Allegri is not very good with his English.
Pochettino is the realistic choice for United.
Re: West Brom Vs Chelsea - 3 - 3 On 26th September 2020 by Lekan239(m): 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
Dreambeat:
There were already two strikers on the pitch. Immediately he made that change West Brom brought in an attacker and this put pressure on Chelsea defense.West Brom could have scored a fourth goal. As far as i am concerned, it was not a smart substitution.
he removed a defender or not, westbrom would have also countered Chelsea with any loose ball, the main point is would it lead to goal
Re: West Brom Vs Chelsea - 3 - 3 On 26th September 2020 by makeherscream(m): 9:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
Angelfrost:

I honestly doubt Ole's Man United can come back from a 3 goal deficit... Forget it!!!
what is this one saying. ok you didn't watch man. U come back vs shelfied last season . We came back from 2 goals down to be leading 3 2 before they(shelfied) equalized back and the match ended 3. 3 .

Ball u nor Sabi watch u come here come dey make noice. Una don use ojoro draw u nor want let person hear word undecided
Re: West Brom Vs Chelsea - 3 - 3 On 26th September 2020 by masui(m): 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
Rodwave:

Naso my guy..E no dey put money for pocket true true. The guy just dey vex say after them buy players finish Liverpool still beat them. Now westbrom of all teams. cheesy. He vex comot the moment the 3rd goal enter. Na me come dey console am grin cheesy

grin grin grin

Chai. Abeg talk to am oooooo.
Tell am say this thing we dey use am catch cruise. As long as him no get 1% share for the club. No need to die put.
Re: West Brom Vs Chelsea - 3 - 3 On 26th September 2020 by Lekan239(m): 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
Decimus:

Can you tell me the formation Chelsea changed to when he removed Silva?
three centre back, azpilicueta,Christensen, and james. Dm= kante, two attacking midfielders mount and havertz, Two wides= odoi and Werner, two strikers giroud and the nigerian.

Basically there is six attackers on the pitch after the thiago subs

kante didn't have to play the DM role again after the sub so he moved swiftly to CM
Re: West Brom Vs Chelsea - 3 - 3 On 26th September 2020 by Rodwave: 9:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
masui:

grin grin grin

Chai. Abeg talk to am oooooo.
Tell am say this thing we dey use am catch cruise. As long as him no get 1% share for the club. No need to die put.

Lol.. Some people dey take things too serious. Im na one of them. For me, if dey like make dem chop 20 zero, nothing consign me grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) On 22nd November 2014 / Juventus Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 11th April 2017 / Chelsea Vs Everton (5 - 0) On 5th November 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.