Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,221 members, 7,811,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Bayern Used Fireboy's Champion As Background Track To Celebrate Supercup Win - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bayern Used Fireboy's Champion As Background Track To Celebrate Supercup Win (1188 Views)

Amusan Is World Champion, As Nigerian Quartet Breaks 30-Year African Record / Liverpool Vs Chelsea European Supercup Clash / Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayern Used Fireboy's Champion As Background Track To Celebrate Supercup Win by jendhorlee(m): 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2020
One of the tracks oFireboy APOLLO's Album "Champion'' has been used as a background audio by bayern munich to celebrate their super cup win over sevilla yesterday.

The video was posted on their twitter account yesterday

Click the link below to Watch the video

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1309142495813603330/pl/720x900/yCGkLBx2pLbVTrp9.m3u8

Re: Bayern Used Fireboy's Champion As Background Track To Celebrate Supercup Win by Clint02(m): 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
Nicesmiley.
Re: Bayern Used Fireboy's Champion As Background Track To Celebrate Supercup Win by ProphetofOdin: 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
Nothing new Nigerian music has gone global.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.

This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.

1 Like

Re: Bayern Used Fireboy's Champion As Background Track To Celebrate Supercup Win by Xavie(m): 2:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
wow... afonja to the world
Re: Bayern Used Fireboy's Champion As Background Track To Celebrate Supercup Win by paulolee(m): 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
seema Nigeria music is going too far than we expected and the funny thing is dt they is no Nigeria or African by nationality in dt bayern squad....
owkay i jus remebered dt lewandowski av benin root and alaba is a yoruba gee

1 Like

Re: Bayern Used Fireboy's Champion As Background Track To Celebrate Supercup Win by PlayerMeji: 11:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
Nigeria to the WORLD...

In spite of all the wrongs in Nigeria, it's our music people are listening to, to catch cruise all over the world.

Sad thing is Buhari could still increase fuel prices due to this news...

2 Likes

Re: Bayern Used Fireboy's Champion As Background Track To Celebrate Supercup Win by marwanafrica: 11:54pm On Sep 25, 2020
paulolee:
seema Nigeria music is going too far than we expected and the funny thing is dt they is no Nigeria or African by nationality in dt bayern squad....
Lewandoski!!.
Like seriously?

1 Like

Re: Bayern Used Fireboy's Champion As Background Track To Celebrate Supercup Win by kenzysmith: 7:33am On Sep 26, 2020
lies
Re: Bayern Used Fireboy's Champion As Background Track To Celebrate Supercup Win by lascos912(m): 9:39am On Sep 26, 2020
God will save rakitish from bayarn
Re: Bayern Used Fireboy's Champion As Background Track To Celebrate Supercup Win by Kalapizim(m): 10:02am On Sep 26, 2020
paulolee:
Their last match day squad had two Nigerians.
Re: Bayern Used Fireboy's Champion As Background Track To Celebrate Supercup Win by Kalapizim(m): 10:05am On Sep 26, 2020
paulolee:
Their last match day squad had two Nigerians.

Joshua Zirkzee and another guy I can't remember now although not stable in the team yet.

Joshua Zirkzee is also I contention for Nigeria, Holland and Germany

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: After So Many Years Of Soccer Betting, Man Finally Wins 5million / Tottenham - The Mourinho Factor / BREAKING: Victor Wanyama Has Officially Retired From International Football!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.