Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC (438 Views)

Governor Obaseki Visits Families Of People Killed During 2023 Elections / Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC / Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by miteolu(m): 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2020
Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki, on Friday met with the President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The governor however told State House correspondents at the end of the meeting that it would be immoral for him to return to the All Progressives Congress.

Obaseki of the Peoples Democratic Party beat Osagie Ize-Iyamu of Buhari’s All Progressives Congress and others to win the last Saturday’s governorship election in his state.

He had dumped the APC for the PDP when the ruling party disqualified him from participating in its primary election.

There have been concerns that having won the election on the platform of the PDP, he might return to the APC.

But the governor who met with the President alongside his deputy, Philip Shuaibu, said it would be immoral to do so.

Obaseki and Shuaibu were joined on what they called the “thank you visit” to Buhari by their spouses and some lawmakers from the state.

Details later…

http://www.nativereporters.com/obaseki-visits-buhari-says-it-will-be-immoral-to-return-to-apc/

Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by collum(m): 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
h
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by Simplyleo: 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
This one that Obaseki visits Buhari.

I'm afraid, Ipob miscreants may soon stop supporting him.
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by Joliemoi247: 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
Please don't allow them to push you, just stand on what you believe. You will always have people's support.

Anyways what did I know
Politics is a dirty game
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by 9jamustchange: 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2020
I think so too! The humility of a man whose palm kernel has been cracked for him by the gods.
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by daddytime(m): 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
It won't only be immoral, there isn't even an APC to move to anymore and Buhari knows and accepts this fact.
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by Nbotee(m): 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
Simplyleo:
This one that Obaseki visits Buhari.

I'm afraid, Ipob miscreants may soon stop supporting him.

U no dey shame?? Was it "IPOB miscreants" dat disgraced ur useless party in d edo elections? I'm sure Igbos are also responsible for ur low self esteem

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by mollymotion(m): 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
Naija my country where anything can happen
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by Enudapan: 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Odogwus meeting
Re: Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC by Mynd44: 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2020

(1)

Breaking News: After Bbnaija final / A Look At Some Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Official Activities For Last We / Tacha Continues ENDSARS Protest For The 2nd Day: PICTURES & VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.