Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Female Lawyer Beaten By Her Client For Loosing A Court Case - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Female Lawyer Beaten By Her Client For Loosing A Court Case (1680 Views)

Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike / Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' / Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Lawyer Beaten By Her Client For Loosing A Court Case by Anoibidickson10(m): 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
A female lawyer working with Nnoko Ngaaji Chambers in the City Tiko in Cameroon got more than what she bargained for yesterday. The female lawyer identified Barrister Evelyn Egbe by our reporter friend in.........(....)......

According to the information, we have gathered so far, Barrister Evelyn Egbe who works at the above chamber represented her clients in wearing a suit in the pictures identified as .....(...)........
Instead of Mr. Gabriel to accept the court verdict in good faith.....(.....)https://naijabizz.com.ng/female-lawyer-beaten-by-her-client-for-loosing-a-court-case/
Read More Here.........
Re: Female Lawyer Beaten By Her Client For Loosing A Court Case by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
Objection over-rule my lawd
Re: Female Lawyer Beaten By Her Client For Loosing A Court Case by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
Contempt of court.. grin grin.. Maybe he hired a charge and bail lawyer....
Re: Female Lawyer Beaten By Her Client For Loosing A Court Case by marshalcarter: 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2020
Lolzzz � grin

1 Like

Re: Female Lawyer Beaten By Her Client For Loosing A Court Case by osamz007: 6:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
objection my Lord grin
you sef why u commit that crime
Re: Female Lawyer Beaten By Her Client For Loosing A Court Case by blackgold7777(f): 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2020
BAD MARKET FOR HER
Re: Female Lawyer Beaten By Her Client For Loosing A Court Case by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2020
Lol:grin. This is just so funny. Waaaat??

The lawyer is lucky the client didn't resort to using a gun on him.

(1) (Reply)

Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter Apologizes To Family For Her Choice Of Wedding Dress / Influencer Enioluwa Finally Opens Up On Dating Actress, Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter / Anchor Baby Premiers In Grand Style In Lagos…red Carpet Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.