Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

How Do I Get More Subscribers, Likes And Views On Youtube? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Do I Get More Subscribers, Likes And Views On Youtube? (119 Views)

Rema's 'Calm Down' 1st Nigerian Music Video To Reach 400M Views On YouTube / Top 16 Nigerian Music Videos With The Highest Views On Youtube In 2020 / Top 15 Nigerian Music Videos With The Highest Views On Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get More Subscribers, Likes And Views On Youtube? by Lawrence24(m): 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
One of the most important questions you should ask yourself is, “What makes my videos different from others?”. If you upload a video about a topic and deliver it in a way that hundreds of others already did, don’t expect much views and subscribers. When people search for that topic only the ones which have the highest views will be shown in the feed. You need to think like the viewer. What makes a viewer click a particular video. Its important to add your own twist and style into your videos. It doesn’t have to be ground breaking idea or anything. Be original and different. Thats what people love. Good Luck! Another pro tip is always be consistent. Don’t upload videos when you feel like. Try one video a month and release that video on the same date every month. When you start getting a hang of it, Increase the stakes. 2 videos a month and so on.

In addition to this, if we are talking about technicality:

Good Lighting: This is a very important aspect of any video. Dark and dimmed video does not hold the interest of viewer. Outdoors are the best choice, but if your video requires to be inside, try using a lot of lighting devices.Also, learn more about the proper lighting placement from Youtube. I bet there are tons of videos out there about this. If budget is not a restraint, go for studio lighting.
Description: A great way to show that your are serious about your work on YouTube, is by having a great description. Give the basic idea about the video, share all/any social media links, share links about the topic. If its a product review, share links of websites that have the cheapest price for that product.
Use of Annotations: Just the like the description, create annotations that make people what to check it out. You can also share links here.
Hardware: I’m talking about cameras and microphones. Now this is completely based on your budget, If budget isn’t a restraint, go for the best cameras and microphones out there. They are good investments. On the other hand, if budget constraints are there, nowadays phones have great cameras. I own an LG V20, which has a pretty decent camera. Bought the phone just for the cam. Microphones, I don’t suggest using phone microphone. Get a decent USB mic. You can’t go wrong.
Social Media: Use this to your advantage. Start accounts on all major social media sites and start sharing. Make your friends, family, colleagues watch and share them.
Thumbnail : Every heard of click bait? Well don’t do that by lying. Make your thumbnail something so catchy that the viewer can’t resist to click. I’m not saying upload a picture of a hot chick as the thumbnail. Make it catchy. Go Wild!

(1) (Reply)

[music] May D – Molatiwa É / Davido - So Crazy Ft Lil Baby / VIDEO: Zlatan – Lagos Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.