Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Davido And His N1.3 Million Benz Bicycle (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And His N1.3 Million Benz Bicycle (Video) (82026 Views)

Davido Buys Mercedes Benz Bicycle Worth Over $3500 (1.3million) / Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia / Mayorkun Buys N35 Million Benz For His 25th Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And His N1.3 Million Benz Bicycle (Video) by ignis: 7:18am On Sep 26, 2020
PitexyBaba:

Its possible brother, all those prices are audio Money jare.

okay
Re: Davido And His N1.3 Million Benz Bicycle (Video) by pacespot(m): 8:06am On Sep 26, 2020
Why can't you just buy a simple bicycle instead of going about with this heavyweight? Even the USA president is riding a bicycle, I remember some years back when USA secretary of state, is it John Kerry, broke his leg on a bicycle in Europe. But Nigerian affluents will turn this bicycle thing into a showoff. You will see a billionaire in China riding a simple bicycle. Poverty mind in Nigeria is endemic sad
Re: Davido And His N1.3 Million Benz Bicycle (Video) by undisputedflow: 8:15am On Sep 26, 2020
FuckThaMod:
A bicycle is a bicycle... I'd like to know what yeye amazing features that made it worth a whooping sum of 1.3mil undecided

haven't confirmed the price yet some say its 700k some are saying 200k but I learnt that you can actually ride the bike without peddling it
Re: Davido And His N1.3 Million Benz Bicycle (Video) by undisputedflow: 8:21am On Sep 26, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Power itself for what? No be the same peddler the thing dey use?
you can actually ride the bike without peddling
Re: Davido And His N1.3 Million Benz Bicycle (Video) by Changeofscene(m): 8:25am On Sep 26, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

The DMV boss, Davido, has taken to social media to share a video of himself riding a bicycle.

From The Information Gathered By , It appears that the Nigerian songwriter and popular artist decided to cruise town with his new bicycle.

Many of his fans were surprised to see the rich musician riding a bicycle in town instead of one of his many expensive cars. It should be however noted that this is not just any bike. It is a Benz bicycle and was bought at a whopping N1.3 Million, Reports.

Considering the price, one can only imagine all the many amazing features it comes with.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCGM3aK0lAY

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFjrcf1lIw2/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=4DC3A79C-12E3-462B-AF89-F71859F49632

Source: BLOG

This guy sabi enjoy money o. He's cheerful and a big lover of life.I would like to be as happy as he's when I become a billionaire.
Re: Davido And His N1.3 Million Benz Bicycle (Video) by Temtem1984(m): 8:34am On Sep 26, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Davido And His N1.3 Million Benz Bicycle (Video) by Ladimeji04: 9:04am On Sep 26, 2020
For all those saying VANITY UPON VANITY, even POVERTY is Vanity
Re: Davido And His N1.3 Million Benz Bicycle (Video) by FuckThaMod: 11:13am On Sep 26, 2020
undisputedflow:

you can actually ride the bike without peddling
Hmm..
Re: Davido And His N1.3 Million Benz Bicycle (Video) by FuckThaMod: 11:14am On Sep 26, 2020
undisputedflow:

haven't confirmed the price yet some say its 700k some are saying 200k but I learnt that you can actually ride the bike without peddling it
This cool then
Re: Davido And His N1.3 Million Benz Bicycle (Video) by HRMK: 11:32am On Sep 26, 2020
MONEY MISS ROAD!ONE OF THE USUAL PUBLICITY STUNTS CELEBRITIES ARE NOTED FOR!!
Re: Davido And His N1.3 Million Benz Bicycle (Video) by sugacoatedmouth(m): 2:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nothing special

Something that Kizz Daniel use to ride when he first rose to fame around 15/16
Re: Davido And His N1.3 Million Benz Bicycle (Video) by sirgalahad26(m): 5:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
So your Corolla is not worth more than a keke grin grin grin
Re: Davido And His N1.3 Million Benz Bicycle (Video) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
You definitely will lose it........haha.....bet responsibly

ignis:
I can bet my left kidney that that bicycle is not worth more that #500K.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) / Saint Obi Steps Out For AFRIMMA Awards In Lagos (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.