Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,992 members, 7,835,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Yahoo Boy Runs Made After Stepping Out Of Benz And Keeps Shouting "Where My Shar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yahoo Boy Runs Made After Stepping Out Of Benz And Keeps Shouting "Where My Shar (2764 Views)

Regina Daniels Shares New Video After Stepping Out With Billionaire husband / Ikorodu Bois Recreate Patoranking Stepping Out From Flashy Car, Dancing In Miami / Ikorodu Bois Mimic Linda Ikeji Stepping Out In Style. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boy Runs Made After Stepping Out Of Benz And Keeps Shouting "Where My Shar by Baelila: 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2020
Please guys support me by Subscribing to my YouTube channel.. IT IS FREE
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfIaEBVuIk9PMAsKuUc8GGQ
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Made After Stepping Out Of Benz And Keeps Shouting "Where My Shar by amarachi06(f): 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2020
Odogwu! your paper don cut.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Made After Stepping Out Of Benz And Keeps Shouting "Where My Shar by Baelila: 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
[Dem tell ahm ohh
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Made After Stepping Out Of Benz And Keeps Shouting "Where My Shar by fineguy11(m): 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
They should give him his share na! Person can't have his share in peace smiley
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Made After Stepping Out Of Benz And Keeps Shouting "Where My Shar by Siberia01(m): 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
cool
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Made After Stepping Out Of Benz And Keeps Shouting "Where My Shar by Baelila: 3:52pm On Sep 25, 2020
fineguy11:
They should give him his share na! Person can't have his share in peace smiley
His share of what
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Made After Stepping Out Of Benz And Keeps Shouting "Where My Shar by Righteousness89(m): 3:52pm On Sep 25, 2020
As the partridge sitteth on eggs, and hatcheth them not; so he that getteth riches, and not by right, shall leave them in the midst of his days, and at his end shall be a fool.

No Matter How it is with you, Reject the urge to Soil your Hands into Evil for Wealth less you End in " Way my Share"??

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Made After Stepping Out Of Benz And Keeps Shouting "Where My Shar by Baelila: 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2020
Siberia01:
cool
U are laughing
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Made After Stepping Out Of Benz And Keeps Shouting "Where My Shar by fineguy11(m): 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2020
Baelila:

His share of what
his share of whatever was shared!

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Made After Stepping Out Of Benz And Keeps Shouting "Where My Shar by Legalcriminal: 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
OP that nigga isn’t yahoo boy but ritualist. Know the difference cool
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Made After Stepping Out Of Benz And Keeps Shouting "Where My Shar by Baelila: 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
fineguy11:
his share of whatever was shared!
This is sarcasm grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Made After Stepping Out Of Benz And Keeps Shouting "Where My Shar by Baelila: 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
Please guys visit my channel and Subscribe
IT'S FREE

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Made After Stepping Out Of Benz And Keeps Shouting "Where My Shar by akinloye19995: 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
:His stock of what his stock of whatever was stockd!
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Made After Stepping Out Of Benz And Keeps Shouting "Where My Shar by Ibhamzah17: 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
Na him share him dey collect so na grin grin

Make legit money una no go hear keep collecting your share
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Made After Stepping Out Of Benz And Keeps Shouting "Where My Shar by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2020
Star kwa?

He was saying "share" not star.

This is either Yahoo or a spell caste on him as a result of a deal gone wrong.

It's not by Benz or anaexpensively dressed dude my ladies, cos you don't know what this kind of people are into.

May the good Lord guide and order our steps aright.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Made After Stepping Out Of Benz And Keeps Shouting "Where My Shar by osamz007: 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2020
NIGERIA prince come collect your share from kuwait
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Made After Stepping Out Of Benz And Keeps Shouting "Where My Shar by Papadoh(m): 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2020
So how do you know he is a yahoo boy if he is unidentified?
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Made After Stepping Out Of Benz And Keeps Shouting "Where My Shar by Baelila: 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
So nobody Subscribed tongue sad ]
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Made After Stepping Out Of Benz And Keeps Shouting "Where My Shar by Zazzzu(m): 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
why una de make am look lyk say the guy run mad? Na the money wey enta 4 dem him the ask of the share na
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Made After Stepping Out Of Benz And Keeps Shouting "Where My Shar by Saynotoapc(m): 1:26am On Sep 26, 2020
The guy is Neither a Yahoo boy or ritualist
He's a comedian, you can check out his other prank video also the making of this video on his Instagram page.
OP please do your homework well.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Made After Stepping Out Of Benz And Keeps Shouting "Where My Shar by overdrive(m): 6:15am On Sep 26, 2020
Saynotoapc:
The guy is either a Yahoo boy or ritualist
He's a comedian, you can check out his other prank video also the making of this video on his Instagram page.
OP please do your homework well.

Neither!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nude Photos: 6 Times Nigerian Celebrities Broke Internet / Bbnaija: "Vibrators Can Do What Men Cannot Do" - Angel / Rita D Vs Ini E Vs Steph N Ok: Da Big Husband Snatcher Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.