Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Everything You Need To Know About Learning A New Language - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Everything You Need To Know About Learning A New Language (474 Views)

Reasons More Schools Should Introduce Learning A Foreign Language. / What's The Most Difficult Part About Learning Yoruba? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everything You Need To Know About Learning A New Language by Tomilayor: 7:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
Do you know that learning a new language is not only cool but beneficial? Yep it’s true

I recently started taking a French language course and I must tell you guys that I haven’t been this pleased in a while.

Learning a new language for me has been a fun and thrilling experience which is why I decided to share today why you should also learn a new language. I will also talk about the factors to consider when choosing a new language to learn and the best ways to go about it.

It’s a full packaged post, so grab your popcorn and read along
Continue reading the full article here >>> https:///pcdVDZ-cG

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Learning A New Language by Kelerana(m): 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
Cool tips.
Thank you.
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Learning A New Language by Tygrathris(m): 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2020
Learning foreign languages is a very useful activity that trains your brain and makes you a more educated person. In addition, it can definitely be useful in a professional career or if you travel a lot.

(1) (Reply)

How Powerful Was The Aro Confederacy / Identity For The Non-igbo Igbos / Home Lesson Teacher Impregnates Pupil's Mum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.