Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,475 members, 7,958,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:25 PM

Beautiful Photos Of First Surviving African-american Sextuplets - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beautiful Photos Of First Surviving African-american Sextuplets (603 Views)

Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Sextuplets After 6 Years Of Having Twins (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) / Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Photos Of First Surviving African-american Sextuplets by gistsmill04: 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
The first-ever surviving set of African-American sextuplets have graduated from high school, with all six gearing up to continue their education in the fall.

Chris and Diamond Harris from Birmingham, Alabama welcomed their six babies in 2002, with Diamond delivering via C-section at 26.5 weeks.

Nearly 18 years later, the odds-defying children are all grown up and officially high school graduates, and achievement they celebrated together last week.

‘The morning of the ceremony, I sat in bed looking at their baby pictures and felt depressed,’ Diamond, 45, told Today. “It’s going to be too quiet.”

“These kids have been my life for almost 18 years. They have been my reason,’ added Chris, 46. ‘I keep reminding myself it’s just going to be different, but everything will be OK.“

The sextuplets turn 18 on July 8, and the next month, they’ll pack for the next stages in their lives.

Photos: https://www.ngtimes.net/2020/09/beautiful-photos-first-surviving-african-american-sextuplets.html

Re: Beautiful Photos Of First Surviving African-american Sextuplets by yuhsa: 9:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
awesome
Re: Beautiful Photos Of First Surviving African-american Sextuplets by Enoch07: 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2020
awwwwwww i feel like doing something to my babe this night
Re: Beautiful Photos Of First Surviving African-american Sextuplets by Siberia01(m): 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
cool lovely
Re: Beautiful Photos Of First Surviving African-american Sextuplets by Kemimarch16(f): 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
Wow I want this
Re: Beautiful Photos Of First Surviving African-american Sextuplets by illicit(m): 11:14pm On Sep 25, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Wow I want this

Wow me too
wink

Let's collabo....

(1) (Reply)

Things You Never Knew A Pillow Does / Chymall Is Not A Scam And Is Not Crashing. We Have Big Things Coming / Is Dettol Good For Body Wash?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.