Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

If You Are Learning Czech Language Fall Here - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Are Learning Czech Language Fall Here (335 Views)

In Nicaragua, Migrants Are Learning To Swim To Get To America: / My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic / Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Learning Czech Language Fall Here by Brawlscartel(m): 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
Hello guys if anyone is learning Czech here come let's exchange idea how to be perfect.

Dekuji moc.
Re: If You Are Learning Czech Language Fall Here by WoundedLamb: 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
I'm not learning the language. But out of curiosity, are you learning the language cause you're already in the country and want to eliminate the linguistic barrier or you want to move to the country sometime in the future? What's the motivated?
Re: If You Are Learning Czech Language Fall Here by Brawlscartel(m): 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
WoundedLamb:
I'm not learning the language. But out of curiosity, are you learning the language cause you're already in the country and want to eliminate the linguistic barrier or you want to move to the country sometime in the future? What's the motivated?

I wanna study bro
Re: If You Are Learning Czech Language Fall Here by WoundedLamb: 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
Brawlscartel:

I wanna study bro

Oh...Ok. You want to go to Czech to further your studies. Is the language a requirement? Will it boost your chances of getting admitted into their schools?
Re: If You Are Learning Czech Language Fall Here by Brawlscartel(m): 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Oh...Ok. You want to go to Czech to further your studies. Is the language a requirement? Will it boost your chances of getting admitted into their schools?
If you study in Czech language it's free
Re: If You Are Learning Czech Language Fall Here by WoundedLamb: 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2020
Brawlscartel:

If you study in Czech language it's free

Wow... I guess that makes sense cause that way, they'll be certain you'd stay back after your studies to contribute to their economy. Guess you plan to stay back anyway.
Re: If You Are Learning Czech Language Fall Here by Brawlscartel(m): 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Wow... I guess that makes sense cause that way, they'll be certain you'd stay back after your studies to contribute to their economy. Guess you plan to stay back anyway.

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Not Just Known For Boko Haram, Chad Hss Some Cool Tourist Attraction / Check Status Of Your Canada Visa Application With GCMS / Kenya’s Elite Buying Caribbean Passports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.