Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Do Embassies Open During Nationwide Strike - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do Embassies Open During Nationwide Strike (281 Views)

Japa: Nigerians Flood Foreign Embassies As Economic Hardship Bites Harder / Can This Happen At Nigerian Embassies? / Why Do Nigerian Embassies Employ Foreigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Embassies Open During Nationwide Strike by hayzee545(m): 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2020
Hello Nairaland, I am just curious to know if Embassy normally opens during nationwide industrial action in Nigeria.
The reason why I am asking this question is that there is possibility that NLC begins their strike on Monday, and I have a visa interview at the Czech embassy on Tuesday,and I am worried if there would not be interruption because I travelled all the way from Lagos to Abuja for the interview.
For those that have been in this situation before, kindly share how you managed the situation.
Thank you.
Re: Do Embassies Open During Nationwide Strike by bigtt76(f): 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
For security reasons they might not open.

hayzee545:
Hello Nairaland, I am just curious to know if Embassy normally opens during nationwide industrial action in Nigeria.
The reason why I am asking this question is that there is possibility that NLC begins their strike on Monday, and I have a visa interview at the Czech embassy on Tuesday,and I am worried if there would not be interruption because I travelled all the way from Lagos to Abuja for the interview.
For those that have been in this situation before, kindly share how you managed the situation.
Thank you.
Re: Do Embassies Open During Nationwide Strike by Brawlscartel(m): 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2020
hayzee545:
Thank you.

Bro we Shall meet in Czech republic next year

Which city do you apply?

(1) (Reply)

Drinks Truck Crashed And Killed People At Iyanapaja / Breaking News. Plane Crash / Is This The Best African-themed Beach Resort In West Africa ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.