Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Guys Please look At This New Idea I Just Came Up With - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guys Please look At This New Idea I Just Came Up With (307 Views)

Need A Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1 Million Naira / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Please look At This New Idea I Just Came Up With by TrillMe: 1:42am On Sep 26, 2020
LaughNow is a free Short Video and Social App based out of Swiss. It is designed for people to showcase their innovative, business, fashion & creativity videos. LaughNow provides an easy and seamless interface for users to create, edit and share their videos, and at the same time browse through a library of top videos across the globe.
It can be used for the particular events and contests also. Where you can declare multiple videos as winner. And those winning videos will have the winner tag on them for life time and those videos will be shown in users winning tab. Users can share their particular profile also through the Profile share button on his profile. Also users can link their Instagram profile and YouTube channel.
We also use music and effects to make your own awesome videos by capturing funny and memorable moments to share with the world. Take your videos to the next level with special effects filters, fun stickers, music, and more. Life’s moving fast, so make every second count and show the world what you got! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wagapay.laughnow&hl=en

1 Like

Re: Guys Please look At This New Idea I Just Came Up With by Mide3367: 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
Great idea

(1) (Reply)

Canon Camera For Sale / Have You Ever Been Duped Of A Loan You Collected, How Did You Move On? / Make Money With Scrollforth Social Media Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.