Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Please, I Need Help On How To Go About This. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please, I Need Help On How To Go About This. (157 Views)

Help On Sokoloan And Other Loan Apps / Help On How Connect A Changeover Switch *pic* / Hi Nairalanders, A Fellow Needs A Help On How To Overcome Stage Fright (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need Help On How To Go About This. by Aspentrails96(m): 7:56am On Sep 26, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders.
I lost a very close friend of mine to the cold hands of blood on wed 23th of this month,. The deceased left behind a heavily pregnant wife with four kids( 3 girls and 1 boy).
The problem here is that, before he died he doesn't disclose his wife or siblings his money details, bank details etc ( always complaining of no money, where as there is) and it happened that I opened a bank account for him 5 years ago @then diamond bank now Access bank and he opened another account too. His wife doesn't know of this until she asked him on his dying bed of which he told her to ask ME everything about his bank details. Now everything is on my head and his (deceased family) is asking me to help retrieve the monies in his accounts.
I'm asking, please how do I go about this? What are the steps I and the relatives including the wife will take to make sure that the monies are recovered from the banks?
Documents etc.
Mods please move to the front page.
Re: Please, I Need Help On How To Go About This. by majamajic(m): 8:27am On Sep 26, 2020
His next of kin should go to high court with his death certificate , get a court clearance , take it to the bank

Make sure u get all the paperwork before going to the bank , it's not easy but una need to start and be very smart about it , if u start going up and down , u might meet zero account balance at the end . U need a good follow up !

2 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Help On How To Go About This. by 4reala(m): 8:37am On Sep 26, 2020
Take the above advice and start quickly before the bank staff divert the monies

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NERC Orders Suspension Of Electricity Tariffs Hike For 2 Weeks / IG Of Police Ban SARS From Patrol / Join Nollywood Movies Industry 2020/this Guy Will Take You To Nollywood Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.