Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

How I Started Blogging And How I Ended Up Having Adsense Approval - Ayo Lalemi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Started Blogging And How I Ended Up Having Adsense Approval - Ayo Lalemi (174 Views)

Different ways to Monetize A Website Or A Blog - Ayo lalemi / 3 Life Regrets Many Young People Today May End Up Having / Linda Ikeji: How She Makes Money From Blogging And Future Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Started Blogging And How I Ended Up Having Adsense Approval - Ayo Lalemi by Ayomidelalemi: 8:33am On Sep 26, 2020
Many people still take blogging as a joke, but what is blogging? Blogging is just about information and discussion published on a website which can include text, pictures, videos, animations, GIFs, etc.

At first, I know nothing about blogging until I started seeing people making money from it. A few months ago, I jumped into a group of blogging and I actually started engaging with some members of the group. At first, I was kind of feeling lazy because I feel it would be a lot of stress writing and writing, and yeah writing of articles every time to keep users engaged, but guess what? I don't have to do that after all. I can actually post once every two weeks or like a post, once a month depending on what niche I chose, and yes it my blog, I post whenever I explore new things or I feel there is good information to share. Unlike other niches like entertainment and news, you will definitely have to post every single day, which is quite stressful.

So yeah I gave it a try, I started with blogger.com. I opened my first blog ayomidelalemi.com. with a free plan which was ayomidelalemi..com. the website URL wasn't really looking professional with the in it but yeah I just started and I wasn't really good yet at blogging anyway. and then, I explored and tried new kinds of stuff, changed the look of my theme, played with some HTML codes, made some blogger friends, joined a mentoring forum, and yeah I learned some new stuff. but, people won't teach you to your taste. so yeah I went to explore on Google by searching new tricks and having a deep understanding of blogging but most especially blogger trick ().

After a few weeks, I had to go pro! many bloggers earn from their blogging site, and I wanted to do the same, I never knew I would have to really work hard to get that. I look through the web for many companies that pay their publishers really well, many companies really sucks! but I was told Google Adsense is the best. at first, I never wanted to give it a try, because I had a lot of friends getting rejected all the time and they always feel frustrated. but yeah I gave it a try!!!

So before I applied, I wanted to get a domain name to look professional and to get rid of the together with my domain name. A domain name cost about A$20 but I had nothing in my account then, but guess what ? my aunt gave me the $20 to start blogging. So I bought my from Google and I did the necessary stuff on my website.

I registered for Google Adsense and I applied after a week of starting a blog. Hahaha, yeah I know I shouldn't but I was so desperate to get approved. Anyways, I was rejected and the reason why I got rejected was that my site was still under construction. I never even understood what their whole policy stuff, and then, I applied again immediately because I was like neeh I'm all good with my website. Guess what, I got rejected again, hahaha. so I decided to take a break and explore what the problem was and yes I kept on applying as I was exploring and I kept on getting rejected as well.

Okay to cut the whole thing short, I was rejected 9 times before I finally got an approval. I never gave up! So what was the problem? well with the whole experience and experiments it was because my site didn't meet the standard review like it had no quality standard when I newly started.

In conclusion to Google Adsense part,

From what I’ve seen, most of the people who get rejected aren’t rejected because they were missing something.

It’s because the website didn’t meet the standard of the reviewer. It just wasn’t seen as a top-quality site that provided value to the web.

But what exactly may be a “high-quality” site that “provides value?”

A lot of the points during this article are my very own opinions and not officially stated guidelines in Google’s Adsense policies.

You can disagree and that’s fine, but I feel they’re sense tips since…..

1. Google Adsense team review websites manually, not an algorithmic review.

Continue reading here:

https://www.ayomidelalemi.com/2020/08/how-i-started-blogging.html

(1) (Reply)

Organic Spray Tan To Create Envy Among Your Friends: Know More Here / Cardboard Packages Carton Is Perfect Packing Solutions For Manufacturers & Retai / Independence Day Revolution Now Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.