Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,756 members, 7,813,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Pee-Links Electronics Lokoja On Fire In Kogi - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pee-Links Electronics Lokoja On Fire In Kogi (32230 Views)

Pee-links Electro World Lokoja Re-Opens After 2020 Fire Incident (Photos) / The Good People Of Kogi Has Started A Campaign To Rebuild Pee Links Burnt Shop / Fire Guts Popular Electronic Store, Pee-links Electro World In Lokoja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pee-Links Electronics Lokoja On Fire In Kogi by Yankee101: 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
This is crazy

And we hardly do insurance or install fire sprinklers
Re: Pee-Links Electronics Lokoja On Fire In Kogi by GoldHorse(m): 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
simplesearch:

If you understand the scope of eternity and its entailment, you wont waste a bit of your life on the frivolities of life. This uncertainties and frivolities that get us so easily distracted from our eternal goal and destination is what[b] righteousness89[/b] is here to remind us about. It is for our good that God uses all the good and bad occurrences of life to warn us about the transiency of all the glittering things of this present life in which many are already submerged.

I am not a psychologist my brother but I am so sure that what whatever his/her name potrays on Nairaland is not how he will be. I know his type; they judge and view ALL THINGS through only one "spectacle" RELIGION. He will be a miserable person beilieve me. He can deny all he wants. You see there are lot of things God will not solve for you, so the prayer answereth all things is a fallacy. Plenty things wey prayes no fit solve.

Second thing is that God didn't ask us to do all these things you guys are doing. GOD DID NOT CREATE OR SANCTION ANY RELIGION. The only thing He asked us to do is LOVE. You do this you do not need all the SH*T your friend spew out everytime on Nairaland.

Talk to God DIRECTLY by yourself and see wonders happen in your life. Forget your religion "whatever" it won't help you much.
Re: Pee-Links Electronics Lokoja On Fire In Kogi by Yankee101: 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
Reference:

You can feel sorry for them, I don't. If they feel it is government's responsibility to provide decent social services then what were thinking voting in once again a government that scored absolutely zero in that regards the first term. Were they bewitched.

The First Lady and Mallam Nasir came to plead on his behalf. Let them come again to see Bello's repentance onto good works almost two years later. When will the Nigerian citizen join the dots between elections and good governance.

Think before you write. You think he won the elections,? If he did why was he banned by the US? People are not stupid to vote him a second time
Re: Pee-Links Electronics Lokoja On Fire In Kogi by Newman20(m): 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

If you Felt that way! It's a warning to u bro..

We all Have no Choice than to Surrender to Jesus.
I Am Working on myself Seriously! I don't need any story about being left behind..

It's Coming bro..
The puzzles are coming together..

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pee-Links Electronics Lokoja On Fire In Kogi by earnit3: 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ok
Re: Pee-Links Electronics Lokoja On Fire In Kogi by Mintum: 7:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
Gbese, the fire fighters will be no where in sight as usual.
Re: Pee-Links Electronics Lokoja On Fire In Kogi by Ghokes(m): 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
Arson?
Re: Pee-Links Electronics Lokoja On Fire In Kogi by mechanics(m): 11:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
Eyah, his life investment has just gone like that, it's well, may God gave him the grace to bear the loss.
Re: Pee-Links Electronics Lokoja On Fire In Kogi by oshyno(m): 9:23am On Sep 27, 2020
No no noo. The owner of that shop is my inlaw. People know him with Peter buh we know him as Emeka. That dud is a very humble guy. Stayed in his manshion when I went to lokoja. You need to see how he treats his boys. You can hardly know that this guy is a Don. I really hope this Plaza is insured cuz he build this biz from scratch.

What a tragidy. For this kain early morning.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Risks Of Selling On Konga And Jumia / Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo / Win BiG on CARDS/CORNERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.