Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Help On Facebook Two-factor Authentication - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help On Facebook Two-factor Authentication (1514 Views)

Facebook Two-factor Authentication Not Working. / How To Set Up Two Factor Authentication On Facebook. Please, Do It Now! / Failed Facebook Two-way Authentication. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Facebook Two-factor Authentication by horlarwereleh(m): 9:55am On Sep 26, 2020
Hello FAM, I used the facebook two-factor authentication for my facebook security.
Now I have changed my phone and I'm trying to login, but the login code hasn't been sending to my new phone.

PS: the login code is the code to use after inputting my password to enable my access.

I have changed my password lot of times and the sms was sent to my phone, but the sms for the login code wasn't sent.
Any help pls?
Re: Help On Facebook Two-factor Authentication by Stylish186(m): 10:11am On Sep 26, 2020
the code goes only to the sim card you put as your phone number in fb period so check for that sim
Re: Help On Facebook Two-factor Authentication by horlarwereleh(m): 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
Stylish186:
the code goes only to the sim card you put as your phone number in fb period so check for that sim
I still have the sim but the sms isn't forthcoming, yet they said it has been sent
Re: Help On Facebook Two-factor Authentication by ola20: 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
make sure you use the mobile number that you use to register it on Facebook, then try and log in, after that, then click, on to resend the sms text to the mobile number you use to register it on Facebook.
Re: Help On Facebook Two-factor Authentication by horlarwereleh(m): 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
ola20:
make sure you use the mobile number that you use to register it on Facebook, then try and log in, after that, then click, on to resend the sms text to the mobile number you use to register it on Facebook.
Done this a lot of times but the sms isn't forthcoming, yet they said it has been sent
Re: Help On Facebook Two-factor Authentication by ola20: 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
You can from the picture attached, click on having trouble, when the page load , you will see difference opinions , click on to resend the login code again , it will now send the login code to the Sim card that you used to register and then input on the code and follow the instructions and your Facebook will open

Re: Help On Facebook Two-factor Authentication by horlarwereleh(m): 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
ola20:
You can from the picture attached, click on having trouble, when the page load , you will see difference opinions , click on to resend the login code again , it will now send the login code to the Sim card that you used to register and then input on the code and follow the instructions and your Facebook will open
Thanks but I have done that and it's still the same.
Re: Help On Facebook Two-factor Authentication by Charlieluvboy(m): 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
horlarwereleh:
Hello FAM, I used the facebook two-factor authentication for my facebook security.
Now I have changed my phone and I'm trying to login, but the login code hasn't been sending to my new phone.

PS: the login code is the code to use after inputting my password to enable my access.

I have changed my password lot of times and the sms was sent to my phone, but the sms for the login code wasn't sent.
Any help pls?
you won't be able to login
Re: Help On Facebook Two-factor Authentication by horlarwereleh(m): 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2020
Charlieluvboy:
you won't be able to login
Any help pls?
Re: Help On Facebook Two-factor Authentication by Charlieluvboy(m): 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
horlarwereleh:
Any help pls?
Is the name on your facebook account the same with your ID?
Re: Help On Facebook Two-factor Authentication by Emeka71(m): 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
horlarwereleh:

Thanks but I have done that and it's still the same.
Then that means that the number you used to register on your facebook is not actually the number you are using now.
Re: Help On Facebook Two-factor Authentication by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 06, 2020
horlarwereleh:

I still have the sim but the sms isn't forthcoming, yet they said it has been sent

The massages just hangs up, Check the SMS centre of your network provider if it's completed
Re: Help On Facebook Two-factor Authentication by horlarwereleh(m): 9:28am On Oct 06, 2020
Charlieluvboy:

Is the name on your facebook account the same with your ID?
The middle name has been altered
Re: Help On Facebook Two-factor Authentication by horlarwereleh(m): 9:29am On Oct 06, 2020
Emeka71:
Then that means that the number you used to register on your facebook is not actually the number you are using now.
It is the same
Re: Help On Facebook Two-factor Authentication by horlarwereleh(m): 9:29am On Oct 06, 2020
Kingscee:

The massages just hangs up, Check the SMS centre of your network provider if it's completed
How do I do that pls?
Re: Help On Facebook Two-factor Authentication by chelseamann(m): 10:12am On Oct 06, 2020
I had exactly the same problem.
Tried everything..no way..I had to give up and open a new FB account..my account of over 10years was abandoned
Re: Help On Facebook Two-factor Authentication by horlarwereleh(m): 11:27am On Oct 06, 2020
chelseamann:
Tried everything..no way..I had to give up and open a new FB account..my account of over 10years was abandoned
This is exactly what I'm trying to avoid oooog
Gosh cry
So no option like this
Re: Help On Facebook Two-factor Authentication by chelseamann(m): 11:42am On Oct 06, 2020
horlarwereleh:

This is exactly what I'm trying to avoid oooog
Gosh cry
So no option like this
I tell u.. nothing wei I no try..I was even ready to pay money but no way
Re: Help On Facebook Two-factor Authentication by Charlieluvboy(m): 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
horlarwereleh:

The middle name has been altered
but the first and last name are the same right?
Re: Help On Facebook Two-factor Authentication by Charlieluvboy(m): 3:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
chelseamann:
you can get it back only if the name on your account and your ID are the same.
Re: Help On Facebook Two-factor Authentication by chelseamann(m): 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
Charlieluvboy:
you can get it back only if the name on your account and your ID are the same.
not the same embarassed
Re: Help On Facebook Two-factor Authentication by horlarwereleh(m): 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
Charlieluvboy:
but the first and last name are the same right?
Yes
Re: Help On Facebook Two-factor Authentication by Charlieluvboy(m): 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
horlarwereleh:

Yes
go facebook help you will see some login problem there fill the form and upload your ID there after some few days they would send you a link via email to login. Mine was almost 45days before I got it.
Re: Help On Facebook Two-factor Authentication by Charlieluvboy(m): 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
chelseamann:
not the same embarassed
eeyah sorry.
Re: Help On Facebook Two-factor Authentication by horlarwereleh(m): 10:16am On Oct 08, 2020
Charlieluvboy:
go facebook help you will see some login problem there fill the form and upload your ID there after some few days they would send you a link via email to login. Mine was almost 45days before I got it.
Wow, lemme try that.
Thanks
Re: Help On Facebook Two-factor Authentication by Charlieluvboy(m): 10:19am On Oct 09, 2020
horlarwereleh:
Wow, lemme try that. Thanks
so how far nah.
Re: Help On Facebook Two-factor Authentication by horlarwereleh(m): 10:35am On Oct 09, 2020
Charlieluvboy:
so how far nah.
Done.
Expecting their respomse. (Hopefully)
Re: Help On Facebook Two-factor Authentication by horlarwereleh(m): 7:59am On Oct 20, 2020
Charlieluvboy:
so how far nah.
Thank you so so much bro.
You can't imagine how happy I am now, thanks so much for your help.
My login link has been sent to me and I have been able to access my account.
Thanks so much for your help.
Re: Help On Facebook Two-factor Authentication by Charlieluvboy(m): 9:17am On Oct 20, 2020
horlarwereleh:
Thank you so so much bro. You can't imagine how happy I am now, thanks so much for your help. My login link has been sent to me and I have been able to access my account. Thanks so much for your help.
yours was fast, mine was almost 2 months
Re: Help On Facebook Two-factor Authentication by Susan2809: 4:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
I'm having the same issues but my form of id was rejected. Which did you use?
Re: Help On Facebook Two-factor Authentication by Charlieluvboy(m): 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
Susan2809:
I'm having the same issues but my form of id was rejected. Which did you use?
which ID did you use?
Re: Help On Facebook Two-factor Authentication by PrinceFola(m): 3:36pm On Mar 06
I'm currently having this same issues, I just hope they return my account back to me..... I can't just afford to loose that account 😥

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno Spark 5 Pro: Bumped Up Specs / Tecno Throws Shade At Iphone / Iphone X For Sale With Free Pouch And Charger Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.