Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

‘indomie’ Reacts To Alleged Staff Lockdown - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ‘indomie’ Reacts To Alleged Staff Lockdown (284 Views)

Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" / The Complete One Is Here - Indomie Relish / Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘indomie’ Reacts To Alleged Staff Lockdown by Isadel: 10:22am On Sep 26, 2020
False Accusation for Alleged Staff Lockdown by Employees of Dufil Prima Foods Plc.
OUR POSITION
Our attention has been drawn to some allegation of Staff Lockdown by Employees of Dufil Prima Foods Plc in some recent press and media articles. Dufil Prima Foods hereby categorically state that these allegations are not only false and malicious but also a deliberate attempt to embarrass and erode the goodwill and support our organisation enjoys with its numerous stakeholders.
As a major player in the Nigerian business environment for over two decades, we have an unwavering commitment to the rights, welfare, and dignity of all our employees, regardless of their role, nationality, age, or gender, and would like to dissociate ourselves from any report that suggests otherwise.
Signed: Management

Source: https://citynewsng.com/indomie-reacts-to-alleged-staff-lockdown/

Re: ‘indomie’ Reacts To Alleged Staff Lockdown by cherokeejnr: 11:17am On Sep 26, 2020
I know the story about my indomie must be false especially the covid part. NCDC oul have been involve an how do they confirm the infection??
Re: ‘indomie’ Reacts To Alleged Staff Lockdown by wilsonoakes(m): 11:34am On Sep 26, 2020
once I was blind now I can seeonce I was blind now I can seeonce I was blind now I can see

(1) (Reply)

[2022] All In One PC / “I Have Told Her About Infertility Doctors”- Actress Wumi Toriola Mocks Former / Microsoft Edge Customer Phone Number +1866-29O-7467 Tech Support USA CARE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.