Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

I’ll Spend 67 Extra Years On Throne”; Oluwo Says To Residents, Communities - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I’ll Spend 67 Extra Years On Throne”; Oluwo Says To Residents, Communities (217 Views)

Messi Finally Sign For PSG On A Two Year Deal With Option Of Extra Years / IBILE FOODS Share To Residents At Kayode Street Ilupeju / Nigerians Spend N730 Billion On Sports Betting Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Spend 67 Extra Years On Throne”; Oluwo Says To Residents, Communities by luvinmaking(m): 10:32am On Sep 26, 2020
The Oluwo of Iwo, Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi, on Friday, boasted to residents of the community that he would spend 67 years more on the throne.

The residents of the ancient town thronged to his palace on a solidarity walk opposing the petition dated September 9, 2020, by the twelve king-makers urging Governor of Osun State, Adegboyega Oyetola, to remove him from the throne over alleged misconduct.

Read more Here Source Bigbuzztv

Re: I’ll Spend 67 Extra Years On Throne”; Oluwo Says To Residents, Communities by solmus: 10:43am On Sep 26, 2020
Crazy guy... He should just stop embarrassing us as Yorubas
Re: I’ll Spend 67 Extra Years On Throne”; Oluwo Says To Residents, Communities by osamz007: 10:44am On Sep 26, 2020
YOU CAN STAY THERE FOR 600 YEARS NONSENSE!
Re: I’ll Spend 67 Extra Years On Throne”; Oluwo Says To Residents, Communities by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 11:07am On Sep 26, 2020
solmus:
Crazy guy... He should just stop embarrassing us as Yorubas
nope you're just a yeroba Muslim bra

(1) (Reply)

Resumption Of Students And Teachers / Ondo Election: We Won’t Post Corps Members To Troubled Areas In Ondo – INEC / Help Me Out And Get Rewarded Big Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.