Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

2023: Run For President, Anambra Indigenes Beg Orji Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Run For President, Anambra Indigenes Beg Orji Kalu (606 Views)

100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo / 2023: Run For President, Arewa Youth Forum Tell Kogi Governor / Trending! Anambra Indigenes Beg Kalu To Run For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Run For President, Anambra Indigenes Beg Orji Kalu by Metrix147: 11:26am On Sep 26, 2020
Indigenes of Alor community in Idemili South local government area of Anambra state on Friday appealed to Senate Chief Whip, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu to run for office of the President in 2023, ABN TV reports.

Our correspondent gathered that the indigenes trooped out en mass bearing placards with various inscriptions urging the former Abia governor to join in the race for number one office in the country.

The elated indigenes held a peaceful procession at the palace of the traditional ruler of Alor , His Royal Highness Igwe MacAnthony Elibe Okonkwo chanting songs and calling on Nigerians to support South East to produce next Nigerian president.

Senator Kalu had visited Alor, home of the Honorable Minister for Labour and Employment for the funeral ceremony of late Chief Mrs. Priscilla Mary Ejiakardo Amolue.

Sources close to the Senate Chief Whip revealed that the former Governor who was expected to pay a courtesy call on the traditional ruler had on a tip off from the state security services about the procession immediately rescheduled his visit to the traditional ruler to a new date.

It will be recalled that Kalu in a recent interview appealed to Nigerians to allow President Muhammadu Buhari concentrate on the completion of his tenure rather than distracting him with who replaces him in the future.

Meanwhile Kalu's presence at the funeral caused an overwhelming sensation at the home of the Amolues' . Shouts of Mmiririenyi Ndigbo filtered the air as he sang worship songs and danced with the women and youths.

With Kalu at the event were former Chairman Independent Democrats, Hon Edozie Madu; Senator Uche Lilian Ekwunife of Anambra Central ; Hon. Mascot Uzor Kalu ; Chief Chidozie Nwankwo, Barr. Sylvester Okonkwo , Hon. Osita Chidoka , Hon. Madukwe Ukaegbu and Hon. Chibuike Jonas.

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/09/2023-run-for-president-anambra-indigenes-beg-orji-kalu/

Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: 2023: Run For President, Anambra Indigenes Beg Orji Kalu by colorsofrainbow: 11:27am On Sep 26, 2020
This one is trying to take his luck too far but credit must go to his media team.They have started the job quite early.
APC: Orji Kalu/elrufai
PDP: Peter Obi/Kwankwaso
Sorry I forgot one druglord from Osun state,the father of Lagosians should have been in the ticket,you can now add him in ur heart cos his case is mission impossible grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Run For President, Anambra Indigenes Beg Orji Kalu by ignis: 11:28am On Sep 26, 2020
Please run for president and disgrace your village people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Run For President, Anambra Indigenes Beg Orji Kalu by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 26, 2020
Lol

Re: 2023: Run For President, Anambra Indigenes Beg Orji Kalu by Simplyleo: 11:29am On Sep 26, 2020
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Run For President, Anambra Indigenes Beg Orji Kalu by Simplyleo: 11:36am On Sep 26, 2020
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Run For President, Anambra Indigenes Beg Orji Kalu by slivertongue: 11:40am On Sep 26, 2020
jobbers
Re: 2023: Run For President, Anambra Indigenes Beg Orji Kalu by PureGoldh(m): 11:46am On Sep 26, 2020
Smh....Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first
Re: 2023: Run For President, Anambra Indigenes Beg Orji Kalu by solmus: 11:46am On Sep 26, 2020
Don't know why Ibo Presidency threads always makes me laugh

Mods should move it to the joke section

1 Like

Re: 2023: Run For President, Anambra Indigenes Beg Orji Kalu by ThatFairGuy1: 11:48am On Sep 26, 2020
COWARDS.
OUK can't get that of APC.
We dare Igbos to present Igboman as a PDP flag bearer cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Run For President, Anambra Indigenes Beg Orji Kalu by Cyberterror: 11:49am On Sep 26, 2020
OUK is the direction that all Igbos are heading to. He is the sole choice of Igbos.

Even the delegation that welcomed him there had PDP senators, APGA followers and other big wigs in that state.

OUK 2023.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Run For President, Anambra Indigenes Beg Orji Kalu by Cyberterror: 11:50am On Sep 26, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
COWARDS. We dare Igbos to present Igboman as a PDP flag bearer cheesy.

OUK can't get that of APC.

If you know the forces in APC behind OUK, you won't say this.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Run For President, Anambra Indigenes Beg Orji Kalu by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 11:52am On Sep 26, 2020
solmus:
Don't know why Ibo Presidency threads always makes me laugh

Mods should move it to the joke section
chaiii imagine the laugh

e go sound like thunder grin
Re: 2023: Run For President, Anambra Indigenes Beg Orji Kalu by ThatFairGuy1: 11:53am On Sep 26, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
This one is trying to take his luck too far but credit must go to his media team.They have started the job quite early.
Sorry I forgot one druglord from Osun state,the father of Lagosians should have been in the ticket,you can now add him in ur heart cos his case is mission impossible grin grin
Emboldened. Why do you all like to deceive yourselves? Even Yorubas are close to clinging PDP ticket than eboe

1 Like

Re: 2023: Run For President, Anambra Indigenes Beg Orji Kalu by 35824L: 11:54am On Sep 26, 2020
Who will vote that ex convict? Iboes and fraud.
Re: 2023: Run For President, Anambra Indigenes Beg Orji Kalu by ThatFairGuy1: 11:54am On Sep 26, 2020
Cyberterror:
[/b]

If you know the forces in APC behind OUK, you won't say this.
Joker. Which forces? I thought you understand Politics!

Without arguing, on a serious note, IGBOS can never get APC ticket. That's the fact you all (should) know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Run For President, Anambra Indigenes Beg Orji Kalu by yanabasee(m): 11:59am On Sep 26, 2020
Orji really want to try his luck......

He has already started using his stolen funds to push his luck......

He's not the right person....

Secondly, the news on the front about the North seeking for GEJ for another term is entirely foolish to think of......
Re: 2023: Run For President, Anambra Indigenes Beg Orji Kalu by rontolo(m): 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
The day this rogue of a clown becomes president is the day I tear up my Naija passport and abandon the country and face my adopted country for good

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Run For President, Anambra Indigenes Beg Orji Kalu by Lipscomb(m): 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
This country self. In a saner climes this bastard would sentence to death for mismanage public funds.
Re: 2023: Run For President, Anambra Indigenes Beg Orji Kalu by BlackfireX: 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
In APC.... OUK president/ zulum vice President

In PDP.... Peter Obi President/ tambuwal vice president.

If this combo gives you heart attack, tell oshio to give you otapia pia.
Re: 2023: Run For President, Anambra Indigenes Beg Orji Kalu by Racoon(m): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
See how these morons glorified crooked criminals.Tueh!
Re: 2023: Run For President, Anambra Indigenes Beg Orji Kalu by hisgrace090: 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
I love this man never give up spirit dispit distractions.

Kudos to OUK!!!
Re: 2023: Run For President, Anambra Indigenes Beg Orji Kalu by hisgrace090: 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
Lipscomb:
This country self. In a saner climes this bastard would sentence to death for mismanage public funds.

He was accused of managing 7 billion plus wereass other governors past and pressent are being accussed of missmanaging from 20 billion and above, who is the greater thief?
Re: 2023: Run For President, Anambra Indigenes Beg Orji Kalu by akinloye19995: 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
I love this woman never give up soul dispit diversions.accolades to OUK!!!
Re: 2023: Run For President, Anambra Indigenes Beg Orji Kalu by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
Metrix147:
Indigenes of Alor community in Idemili South local government area of Anambra state on Friday appealed to Senate Chief Whip, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu to run for office of the President in 2023, ABN TV reports.

Only a handful of people he paid will say that

As a governor, he belong to the class of "promise and fail" governor

Orji Uzor Kalu is very corrupt and he will be a disaster as a president!!!

Re: 2023: Run For President, Anambra Indigenes Beg Orji Kalu by hollah123: 1:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
so el Rufai is now a good man to work with?he's no longer a jihadist n terrorist because u need him for north vote?
so in your delusional mind u think an average northerner who knows how much u hate Muslims n how u treated buhari will vote an Igbo man?
the earlier d better u realise that any party that field an Igbo man has lost b4 d election

1 Like

Re: 2023: Run For President, Anambra Indigenes Beg Orji Kalu by IamWonderful: 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
ok
Re: 2023: Run For President, Anambra Indigenes Beg Orji Kalu by Chino4NAUTH: 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
Igbo president of Igbo extraction can come from Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi or imo.. So far is not one bastard from Anambra.. We're cool cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Joins Lagos #endsars Protest (photos) / #endsars: IPOB Nnamdi Kanu Names A Politician As Being Behind Alausa Protesters' / I Envision A Better Nigeria Post-#endsars Protests – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.