Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,345 members, 7,826,358 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Piotr Cywinski Writes Buhari Over Umar Farouq Sentenced For Blasphemy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Piotr Cywinski Writes Buhari Over Umar Farouq Sentenced For Blasphemy (30420 Views)

Umar Farouq 'Weeps' As Pantami Disgraces Her At FEC Meeting - Sahara Reporters / N-power: 109,823 Beneficiaries Now Business Owners – Sadiya Umar Farouq / Buhari Won't Marry Sadia Umar Farouq - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Piotr Cywinski Writes Buhari Over Umar Farouq Sentenced For Blasphemy by Triangles1(m): 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
Is like this one doesn't know how Nigeria prison looks

3 Likes

Re: Piotr Cywinski Writes Buhari Over Umar Farouq Sentenced For Blasphemy by specialmati(m): 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
ok
whoever that match the north and the southern nigeria must be disappointed.different way of reasoning
Re: Piotr Cywinski Writes Buhari Over Umar Farouq Sentenced For Blasphemy by mbahdi(m): 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
Unfortunately he has ear problem sir

2 Likes

Re: Piotr Cywinski Writes Buhari Over Umar Farouq Sentenced For Blasphemy by focus7: 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
For where, the blood sucking religion called Islam is ever blood thirsty, it prefers shedding of blood to forgiveness.

4 Likes

Re: Piotr Cywinski Writes Buhari Over Umar Farouq Sentenced For Blasphemy by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
Haters eh
Re: Piotr Cywinski Writes Buhari Over Umar Farouq Sentenced For Blasphemy by MarketingMarsha: 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
shocked
Re: Piotr Cywinski Writes Buhari Over Umar Farouq Sentenced For Blasphemy by Itzcelestine(m): 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
religion
Re: Piotr Cywinski Writes Buhari Over Umar Farouq Sentenced For Blasphemy by enemyofprogress: 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
If I talk now, all these head slammers would come out to defend that religion of beasts

5 Likes

Re: Piotr Cywinski Writes Buhari Over Umar Farouq Sentenced For Blasphemy by biggy26: 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
slivertongue:
GMB is shocked by their request
He doesn't know the boy was sentenced.grin

2 Likes

Re: Piotr Cywinski Writes Buhari Over Umar Farouq Sentenced For Blasphemy by AngelicBeing: 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
SmartProf:
That's a human with humanity in him. The religious bigots are a perfect reflection of inhumanity, yet they claim to be fighting for a god who doesn't even know about their existence.
If l have to fight for any god as a human being, it means that god is dumb, dead and deaf angry

12 Likes

Re: Piotr Cywinski Writes Buhari Over Umar Farouq Sentenced For Blasphemy by Preator: 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
Notherners.
This is what happens when some selfish, self-centred individuals foist a flawed constitution on a nation of 200million who would rather pray for a miracle than break the yoke of tyrannical leaders.
How will they charge an underaged teenager to court and sentence him? Thought you had to be legally an adult to answer for your actions legally?

3 Likes

Re: Piotr Cywinski Writes Buhari Over Umar Farouq Sentenced For Blasphemy by kollybay4u: 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
SilverNorGold:
No sir, that's not how it works. He got 10 years because he's 13.. If you gonna replace him, the punishment is death, because you are above 18.. grin

That said, I appeal to the Nigerian government to pardon the child.
Keep quite there!

6 Likes

Re: Piotr Cywinski Writes Buhari Over Umar Farouq Sentenced For Blasphemy by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
he must not be killed nor sentenced.

am a Muslim.. and killing him or sentencing him is absolutely wrong.

If we live in Sharia country.. he won't even dare to do so..

example..

no Sufi and any other nonsensical sects don't dare practicalize their nonsense..

they would be beheaded..

but in Nigeria.. those Sects are saying all they want..

imagine Habeeb markaz nonsense talks about Islam and onikijipa.. Alaro.. rasheedi merenge, Abdul Fatah sarumi..and others..

they're plenty..

if he should be killed or jailed.. those aforementioned should follow too
Re: Piotr Cywinski Writes Buhari Over Umar Farouq Sentenced For Blasphemy by MarketingMarsha: 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
A foreign activist for that matter. I keep saying it, foreigners have more interest in the state of this nation either to benefit a fair little out of our natural resources or out of outright concern for the state of things.

Those who have the means to challenge it in Nigeria won:t do that. They prefer to stay high up in their luxury and keep up feeding on the sweat of the poor masses. Sad angry

I pray I rise to the level where I am able to challenge the cruel state of things in Nigeria. So help me God. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Piotr Cywinski Writes Buhari Over Umar Farouq Sentenced For Blasphemy by Meritocracy: 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
Those lawyer and judge are merciless, they never sent rapist and looter to jail. If anyone use bad one against prophet, it doesn't affect anyone, they should leave him and God. Meanwhile, the action of a looter and rapist completely affect the future of other and they overlooked it.
Boko Haram and Bandits are taking the lives of people they never created and useless leaders and Sharia court see nothing bad in it and give them armnesty, the same Buhari that's begging not to kill someone in Saudi overlooked it in Nigeria. They should just limit those rubbish to North

6 Likes

Re: Piotr Cywinski Writes Buhari Over Umar Farouq Sentenced For Blasphemy by ednut1(m): 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
barbaric sentence

3 Likes

Re: Piotr Cywinski Writes Buhari Over Umar Farouq Sentenced For Blasphemy by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
kollybay4u:

Keep quite there!

Why the hatred? undecided
Re: Piotr Cywinski Writes Buhari Over Umar Farouq Sentenced For Blasphemy by 1shortblackboy: 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nigeria !
Re: Piotr Cywinski Writes Buhari Over Umar Farouq Sentenced For Blasphemy by Kingrefreshed: 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
saphiere:

https://www.thecable.ng/jail-me-but-set-him-free-foreign-activist-writes-buhari-over-teenager-sentenced-for-blasphemy

Shame on me first and then shame on everyone on Nairaland. We dey here a foreigner is doing what we are supposed to do.

I no go talk say shame on buhari.

He is shame!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Piotr Cywinski Writes Buhari Over Umar Farouq Sentenced For Blasphemy by Bobbyfreshh(m): 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Haters eh

Shame on you, so because you support buhari you can't think well

Sentencing a 13 year old boy is absurd and totally crazy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Piotr Cywinski Writes Buhari Over Umar Farouq Sentenced For Blasphemy by lereinter(m): 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
Thank you Jesus Christ for Christianity

7 Likes

Re: Piotr Cywinski Writes Buhari Over Umar Farouq Sentenced For Blasphemy by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

Shame on you, so because you support buhari you can't think well

Sentencing a 13 year old boy is absurd and totally crazy

I am not in support of the sentence, bro. I am referring to those directly insulting Buhari.
Re: Piotr Cywinski Writes Buhari Over Umar Farouq Sentenced For Blasphemy by od501: 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
Emmyreal4:
Islam is a religion of Peace

We are tolerant and we forgive easily

Ohh... this my fever has started again

U dey crez iswear grin

5 Likes

Re: Piotr Cywinski Writes Buhari Over Umar Farouq Sentenced For Blasphemy by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
SilverNorGold:

I am not in support of the sentence, bro. I am referring to those directly insulting Buhari.

We are insulting our president.
If he doesn't want to be insulted he should resign.

You want us to praise incompetence?

12 Likes

Re: Piotr Cywinski Writes Buhari Over Umar Farouq Sentenced For Blasphemy by Odunolumide(m): 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
See how everybody on this news avoid possible solutions or meaningful argument but resort to tribal and religious abuse.

1 Like

Re: Piotr Cywinski Writes Buhari Over Umar Farouq Sentenced For Blasphemy by zinodizt: 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2020
RAKUMIGRILLER WHERE ART THOU......
Bokoharam terrorist are saints..... we can set those ones free... clueless government

2 Likes

Re: Piotr Cywinski Writes Buhari Over Umar Farouq Sentenced For Blasphemy by Bobbyfreshh(m): 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Okay now I get you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Piotr Cywinski Writes Buhari Over Umar Farouq Sentenced For Blasphemy by condralbedez: 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Saying this to someone old enough to be your father's father?
Is Goodluck Jonathan not old Enough to be your grandfather

7 Likes

Re: Piotr Cywinski Writes Buhari Over Umar Farouq Sentenced For Blasphemy by Flytime: 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
specialmati:
ok
whoever that merged the north and the southern nigeria must be disappointed.different way of reasoning
swrs north is meant to be be a country on its own

Our laws are different,our economy are different,our thinking are different,even music is different in the north and south
If you notice they have their own musicians who majority of us don't know about in the south
You would never see an hausa celebrity being celebrated in the south or in a talkshow shown in the south, you would never see them in reality tv shows

Regional government would have been a lot better,but no someone had to stop that and form states instead

2 Likes

Re: Piotr Cywinski Writes Buhari Over Umar Farouq Sentenced For Blasphemy by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
maynia:

We are insulting our president.
If he doesn't want to be insulted he should resign.

You want us to praise incompetence?
How's this Buhari's fault? The law has been there before Buhari was elected.

The Kano House of assembly made the law. The law is responsible for the kid's predicament. How e take concern Buhari?

Please we should know the proper channel to register our dissatisfaction.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Piotr Cywinski Writes Buhari Over Umar Farouq Sentenced For Blasphemy by luscioustrish(f): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
Shame on them!! Jailing a 13 year old

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eid-El-kabir: Amosun, Wale Tinubu, Others Visit President Buhari In Daura / INEC Must Transmit Governorship Election Results Electronically - Court / Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.