Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Ondo Election: I Don’t Harbour Any Fears Of APC Losing – Osita Okechukwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Election: I Don’t Harbour Any Fears Of APC Losing – Osita Okechukwu (18006 Views)

EFCC Detains Osita Okechukwu, Probes ₦1.3 Billion Fraud / 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu / Osita Okechukwu Hails Oshiomole's Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Election: I Don’t Harbour Any Fears Of APC Losing – Osita Okechukwu by Johnnyessence(m): 12:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
A member of All Progressives Congress (APC), National Committee on Ondo Governorship Election, Mr Osita Okechukwu, has dismissed fears that the APC may lose the October 10 election in the state.

Okechukwu, who spoke to newsmen in Abuja on Wednesday, said that he was optimistic that Gov. Rotimi Akeredolu would win the polls.

“I don’t harbour any fears of APC losing Ondo election; for Akeredolu and governor-elect of Edo, Godwin Obaseki, share a lot in common. One harbours no fears,” he said.

He listed those qualities in the duo to include: “One, they devoted much more resources in the past four years to physical infrastructural development than stomach infrastructure.

“This is why some elites are antagonistic to both.

“Secondly, both diligently reconciled with their fellow gubernatorial aspirants within their parties thus going into the election with the spirit of internal democracy advantage.

“Thirdly, they both defeated same candidates in 2016 and one does not see the danger naysayers are hyping.

“Fourthly, don’t forget that they are products of our great party, APC.”

Okechukwu, however, said that President Muhammadu Buhari had vowed to uphold the best tenets of free and fair election as the bedrock of democracy, making the use of the proverbial federal might a mirage.

“This is a good omen for Nigerian democracy.

“Yes the President’s position of non-interference and creation of level playing field is a good omen to our fledgling democracy.

“It is also in no manner particular hindrance to Akeredolu’s chances of winning the election,” he said.

https://www.today.ng/news/politics/ondo-election-harbour-fears-apc-losing-osita-okechukwu-319569

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: I Don’t Harbour Any Fears Of APC Losing – Osita Okechukwu by Johnnyessence(m): 12:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
APC have started scoring their losses already. Akeredolu you are a goner.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Election: I Don’t Harbour Any Fears Of APC Losing – Osita Okechukwu by Johnnyessence(m): 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
Tinubu in Ondo to campaign for Akeredolu- We will bury PDP in this state. Inform your family members

Tinubu in Ondo to campaign for Akeredolu- We will bury PDP in this state. Go home and tell your family members.
tinubu don talk again, another failure to Akeredolu.
Ondo no be Lagos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0fsgfhHqsA

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Election: I Don’t Harbour Any Fears Of APC Losing – Osita Okechukwu by weyreypey: 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
APC LOST ONDO STATE 2 YEARS AGO .....

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Election: I Don’t Harbour Any Fears Of APC Losing – Osita Okechukwu by Zendinho(m): 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
E GO SHOCK YOU.... grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Election: I Don’t Harbour Any Fears Of APC Losing – Osita Okechukwu by deboysben(m): 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
Apc is jittery

As it is in edo so shall it be in ondo.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Election: I Don’t Harbour Any Fears Of APC Losing – Osita Okechukwu by slivertongue: 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
“I don’t harbour any fears of APC losing Ondo election; for Akeredolu and governor-elect of Edo, Godwin Obaseki, share a lot in common. One harbours no fears,”

6 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: I Don’t Harbour Any Fears Of APC Losing – Osita Okechukwu by IamWonderful: 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ok, Buhari is not giving up Ondo like he did for Edo because of the outrage that predated the election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Election: I Don’t Harbour Any Fears Of APC Losing – Osita Okechukwu by slivertongue: 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
" they devoted much more resources in the past four years to physical infrastructural development than stomach infrastructure.
Re: Ondo Election: I Don’t Harbour Any Fears Of APC Losing – Osita Okechukwu by ezeudo97817: 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
“I don’t harbour any worries of APC losing Ondo reelectionion; for Akeredolu and guv-election of Edo, Godwin Obaseki, share a much in commonality. One harbours no worries,”
Re: Ondo Election: I Don’t Harbour Any Fears Of APC Losing – Osita Okechukwu by ThatFairGuy1: 1:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
Johnnyessence:
I hope you're not from Ondo this time?
I've told you several times to leave Yoruba Politics for Yorubas. You're living in Osun doesn't make you a Yoruba, focus on East.

We want Ondo to be like Lagos, we love Lagos type of godfatherism and not like that of Anambra under The Ngiges.

At'oko wa ba'le je

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Election: I Don’t Harbour Any Fears Of APC Losing – Osita Okechukwu by Cholls(m): 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: I Don’t Harbour Any Fears Of APC Losing – Osita Okechukwu by bolinxman: 2:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
Johnnyessence:
A member of All Progressives Congress (APC), National Committee on Ondo Governorship Election, Mr Osita Okechukwu, has dismissed fears that the APC may lose the October 10 election in the state.

Okechukwu, who spoke to newsmen in Abuja on Wednesday, said that he was optimistic that Gov. Rotimi Akeredolu would win the polls.

“I don’t harbour any fears of APC losing Ondo election; for Akeredolu and governor-elect of Edo, Godwin Obaseki, share a lot in common. One harbours no fears,” he said.

He listed those qualities in the duo to include: “One, they devoted much more resources in the past four years to physical infrastructural development than stomach infrastructure.

“This is why some elites are antagonistic to both.

“Secondly, both diligently reconciled with their fellow gubernatorial aspirants within their parties thus going into the election with the spirit of internal democracy advantage.

“Thirdly, they both defeated same candidates in 2016 and one does not see the danger naysayers are hyping.

“Fourthly, don’t forget that they are products of our great party, APC.”

Okechukwu, however, said that President Muhammadu Buhari had vowed to uphold the best tenets of free and fair election as the bedrock of democracy, making the use of the proverbial federal might a mirage.

“This is a good omen for Nigerian democracy.

“Yes the President’s position of non-interference and creation of level playing field is a good omen to our fledgling democracy.

“It is also in no manner particular hindrance to Akeredolu’s chances of winning the election,” he said.

https://www.today.ng/news/politics/ondo-election-harbour-fears-apc-losing-osita-okechukwu-319569
Oga Osita, you will know at the appropriate time, Aketi's second term will be a disaster, because his first term is nothing but a failed regime.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Election: I Don’t Harbour Any Fears Of APC Losing – Osita Okechukwu by Afamed: 3:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
Johnnyessence:
You this Wailing PDP boy?
Re: Ondo Election: I Don’t Harbour Any Fears Of APC Losing – Osita Okechukwu by Afamed: 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
bolinxman:
Oga Osita, you will know at the appropriate time, Aketi's second term will be a disaster, because his first term is nothing but a failed regime.
If Aketi first time is disaster, how will you describe Obaseki first term?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Election: I Don’t Harbour Any Fears Of APC Losing – Osita Okechukwu by weyreypey: 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
Afamed:

If Aketi first time is disaster, how will you describe Obaseki first term?
JUST KEEP CALM N OBSERVE

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: I Don’t Harbour Any Fears Of APC Losing – Osita Okechukwu by frankyychiji(f): 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

I hope you're not from Ondo this time?
I've told you several times to leave Yoruba Politics for Yorubas. You're living in Osun doesn't make you a Yoruba, focus on East.

We want Ondo to be like Lagos, we love Lagos type of godfatherism and not like that of Anambra under The Ngiges.

At'oko wa ba'le je
Oga you really serious with this your Ngige godfather Stuff o..lol

Akeredolu is going no where, after him, his wife will take over.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Election: I Don’t Harbour Any Fears Of APC Losing – Osita Okechukwu by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
Anything Tinubu is involved in will not prosper. In as much as Ondo state is concern,I have interviewed some residents personally and I was told Aketi has done nothing in the past 4 years in Ondo state.

He has been remitting the money to the VAN owner in Lagos.

Any state the man controls doesn't achieve meaningful development.

Ask Osun state...The roads in Osun are damn bad. If it were possible 3rd term was enshrined in our constitution, then,The former Gov,Mimiko will fit perfectly.

Now,only PDP will be a perfect substitution for this APC leg govt. If he wins again,the next 4 years will still be stagnant.

Kindly check my SIG below and help click on my fiverr link to get 1000 views today and 3 orders,thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: I Don’t Harbour Any Fears Of APC Losing – Osita Okechukwu by Spaxon(f): 5:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
WIKE NEEDS TO VISIT ONDO TOO

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Election: I Don’t Harbour Any Fears Of APC Losing – Osita Okechukwu by Juruduu01(m): 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
That's good
Re: Ondo Election: I Don’t Harbour Any Fears Of APC Losing – Osita Okechukwu by SimpKING: 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
A good leader should just win abeg.
Enough of party politics

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: I Don’t Harbour Any Fears Of APC Losing – Osita Okechukwu by ijewejones: 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
Lovely prophecy grin grin
Re: Ondo Election: I Don’t Harbour Any Fears Of APC Losing – Osita Okechukwu by Olumax3028: 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
Liar, you do!
Re: Ondo Election: I Don’t Harbour Any Fears Of APC Losing – Osita Okechukwu by epicmadam(f): 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ladies, it is you that I'm taking to.

Before you think of implanting or considering surgery for breasts , hips or butts enlargement,

kindly note that you can locally get the same result with no side effects if you use Akpi and Fenugreek seeds in the right way.

Just drop your WhatsApp message now,

and now, back to guys, you can as well buy it for your babe if you love seeing all this endowment/features

because i know some guys, they are obsess with big boobs grin

I'm just a click away for you as well....
Re: Ondo Election: I Don’t Harbour Any Fears Of APC Losing – Osita Okechukwu by Franchise21(m): 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
We hearest you
Re: Ondo Election: I Don’t Harbour Any Fears Of APC Losing – Osita Okechukwu by solmus: 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
President Buhari and his remote control decides Election

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: I Don’t Harbour Any Fears Of APC Losing – Osita Okechukwu by Sonnobax15(m): 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
Abeg Ondo election no go tough reach Edo own....
Re: Ondo Election: I Don’t Harbour Any Fears Of APC Losing – Osita Okechukwu by Houseofglam7(f): 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
undecided
Re: Ondo Election: I Don’t Harbour Any Fears Of APC Losing – Osita Okechukwu by yeyeboi(m): 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media / Tinubu Commended For Reconstruction Of Road, Bridge Destroyed In Civil War / BREAKING: Hamzat To Step Down For Sanwo-Olu Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.