Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,664 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Appreciation To All My Wonderful And Loyal Customers - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Appreciation To All My Wonderful And Loyal Customers (436 Views)

Retyn Rewards Loyal Customers With The Best Customer Experience / LG Celebrates Loyal Customers With Soundbar And Home Theatre System / Appreciation To Eliascomm55 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appreciation To All My Wonderful And Loyal Customers by psalmz(m): 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2020
My experience selling here on NL for the past 8 years has being a big jounrney,it's being awesome,it's being an experience.i really don't create posts like this but it's a means to reach out to all my wonderful and loyal customers, countless of them I have had dealings with and have never met in person,I wanna say a big THANK YOU,GOD BLESS YOU ALL RICHLY,my promo sales will be on from the ist of october,I hope to see more of you,you are my priority,God bless you

3 Likes

Re: Appreciation To All My Wonderful And Loyal Customers by psalmz(m): 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
psalmz:
My experience selling here on NL for the past 8 years has being a big jounrney,it's being awesome,it's being an experience.i really don't create posts like this but it's a means to reach out to all my wonderful and loyal customers, countless of them I have had dealings with and have never met in person,I wanna say a big THANK YOU,GOD BLESS YOU ALL RICHLY,my promo sales will be on from the ist of october,I hope to see more of you,you are my priority,God bless you
Re: Appreciation To All My Wonderful And Loyal Customers by Dipz: 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
Amen
Re: Appreciation To All My Wonderful And Loyal Customers by israel2563(m): 11:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
Do giveaway
Re: Appreciation To All My Wonderful And Loyal Customers by psalmz(m): 6:50am On Sep 28, 2020
israel2563:
Do giveaway
ok i will from oct
Re: Appreciation To All My Wonderful And Loyal Customers by psalmz(m): 6:50am On Sep 28, 2020
Dipz:
Amen
amen
Re: Appreciation To All My Wonderful And Loyal Customers by psalmz(m): 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
psalmz:
Re: Appreciation To All My Wonderful And Loyal Customers by justiniyke29: 8:31am On Sep 30, 2020
[quote author=psalmz post=94412803][/quote] Do you sell tablets? i want to know if i can get at least 2gbram and at least 16gb rom and android 9 at least for under 70k.
if its possible list the best offerings around that price range and it must be new. i would be ordering for a lot.
Re: Appreciation To All My Wonderful And Loyal Customers by psalmz(m): 8:52am On Sep 30, 2020
justiniyke29:
Do you sell tablets? i want to know if i can get at least 2gbram and at least 16gb rom and android 9 at least for under 70k.
if its possible list the best offerings around that price range and it must be new. i would be ordering for a lot.
ok call me

(1) (Reply)

Sold / Smart Watch Needed T500 Or W26 / Very Fresh HP 15 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Touchscreen Laptop Up For Grabs >>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.