Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

10 Nigerian Artistes Who Proved That You Do Not Need A Great Voice To Make It - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Proved That You Do Not Need A Great Voice To Make It (296 Views)

7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid / 4 Dope Comeback Songs By Nigerian Artistes / 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Influenced Contemporary Nigerian Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Artistes Who Proved That You Do Not Need A Great Voice To Make It by Casham: 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
I don't wanna make a long post, so I will only list them.
I am a singer too and I have what many people consider a good singing voice. But with time I realise that vocals is not everything in the music industry.
This list is meant to let fellow up and coming artistes know that you don't need to go all Chris Brown to make it. Put as much effort into our content and general brandingistifk1 as we put into our vocals.
We cannot hail these guys for their vocal prowess, but we can also not deny the fact that they contributed greatly to their contemporary music.

1: Daddy Showkey
2: Tony Tetuila
3: African China
4: Fela.
5: Danfo Driver

6: Naira Marley
7: Zlatan Ibile
8: Small Doctor
9: Olamide
10: Lil Kesh.
Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Proved That You Do Not Need A Great Voice To Make It by espn(m): 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
Casham:
I don't wanna make a long post, so I will only list them.
I am a singer too and I have what many people consider a good singing voice. But with time I realise that vocals is not everything in the music industry.
This list is meant to let fellow up and coming artistes know that you don't need to go all Chris Brown to make it. Put as much effort into our content and general brandingistifk1 as we put into our vocals.
We cannot hail these guys for their vocal prowess, but we can also not deny the fact that they contributed greatly to their contemporary music.

1: Daddy Showkey
2: Tony Tetuila
3: African China
4: Fela.
5: Danfo Driver

6: Naira Marley
7: Zlatan Ibile
8: Small Doctor
9: Olamide
10: Lil Kesh.
this your list self...
Where is davido and 9ice...

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Grace Video By David Nero K(brand New) / DOWNLOAD MP3: Ajebo Hustlers Ft Davido - Barawo (remix) / DOWNLOAD: Lummie – Far Away • Mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.