Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Davido Surprises His Chef With $1000 As Birthday Gift (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Surprises His Chef With $1000 As Birthday Gift (Video) (59334 Views)

Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo / Davido Shares New Photo Of Chioma, His Chef Girlfriend / Goldie Idowu Gets $1000 As Winner Of #DrawBigChurchChallenge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Surprises His Chef With $1000 As Birthday Gift (Video) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
where are WizKid fans comments..
I want laugh
Re: Davido Surprises His Chef With $1000 As Birthday Gift (Video) by Ogegeodey(m): 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
OBO is a kind hearted man
Re: Davido Surprises His Chef With $1000 As Birthday Gift (Video) by LedRock: 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
WiszyFraud:
But where him dey get all these money from
$1000 na small money, hustle smart and you will gain that in no time, nigarrrs talking in millions of dollars.
Re: Davido Surprises His Chef With $1000 As Birthday Gift (Video) by remi4ever(m): 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
grin
Re: Davido Surprises His Chef With $1000 As Birthday Gift (Video) by martineverest(m): 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Wizkid rather die than try this grin

Very stingy artist undecided
I don't know him.do u?...the fact that he doesn't show up is philanthropic gestures for the world to see doesn't mean he is greedy.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Surprises His Chef With $1000 As Birthday Gift (Video) by ifejobi84754: 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
:A lack wowoman will always have anything to say about a riches wowoman see as you write poetry ontop woman lifestyle better excitement if you don make am run am lowkey anybody hold you You nailed it bro.. Bad Belle yj
Re: Davido Surprises His Chef With $1000 As Birthday Gift (Video) by jericco1(m): 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
The same money wey guy men dey press button and do vigil for countless nights grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Surprises His Chef With $1000 As Birthday Gift (Video) by helinues: 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
This guys just like unnecessary noise..

$1,000 and so fucking what?

3 Likes

Re: Davido Surprises His Chef With $1000 As Birthday Gift (Video) by Dididrumz(m): 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
Davido is a giver.
Re: Davido Surprises His Chef With $1000 As Birthday Gift (Video) by johnstar(m): 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

The thing surprise you? She's just pretending and living for the Internet. The first thing you will use to know she doesn't cook anything are those claws she always fixes.
Nobody cooks with such nails! This is the person whose food she has been showing to the public she cooks for Davido. He just gave her out. Why do you think the N100m cooking show was withdrawn?
He doesn't always give to people without announcing on the Internet.

Shut up... house boy

U be der house boy how u take knw??

So because say him call am him chef come mean say chioma nor dey cook davido food?
Do u nor how long he has know dis person

Stop saying shit because of ur hatred for chioma

Nobody knows u, she’s getting paid everyday doing ads on ig..

Why you here commenting and spilling out shit from ur smelling mowt.. oloshi

Im not a fan of davido. I hate people dat are too quick to judge dey are worst dan d devil

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Surprises His Chef With $1000 As Birthday Gift (Video) by Bobbyfreshh(m): 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

The thing surprise you? She's just pretending and living for the Internet. The first thing you will use to know she doesn't cook anything are those claws she always fixes.
Nobody cooks with such nails! This is the person whose food she has been showing to the public she cooks for Davido. He just gave her out. Why do you think the N100m cooking show was withdrawn?
He doesn't always give to people without announcing on the Internet.

Tueh poor people and their reasoning ehhh.

So you mean the six months Chioma spent in London after birth , davido shouldn't have eaten ehh ijaw child in Oyo

1 Like

Re: Davido Surprises His Chef With $1000 As Birthday Gift (Video) by epicmadam(f): 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
Davido is known for drawing attention with his money
Re: Davido Surprises His Chef With $1000 As Birthday Gift (Video) by sureinfo: 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
wait o, i thought his chef was chioma?
Re: Davido Surprises His Chef With $1000 As Birthday Gift (Video) by Jesse98(m): 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
because ..he gave som1 change he publicize it...any gud a man does to another and spreads it to the public to be seen as generous... God does nt see it as giving...instead he condemns such people

1 Like

Re: Davido Surprises His Chef With $1000 As Birthday Gift (Video) by newdetailsoper: 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
Hello nairalanders,

I know you people doubt alot but you need to read this and let me know if it makes sense. Its just for 24hrs.

https://www.nairaland.com/6144058/offer-24hrs-dont-doubt

Please dont contact me as regards this particular offer after 10am tommorow morning when it close.
Re: Davido Surprises His Chef With $1000 As Birthday Gift (Video) by Lexusgs430: 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2020
Don't look after your chef, he adds small sniper into your meal........ cheesy
Re: Davido Surprises His Chef With $1000 As Birthday Gift (Video) by Badgers14: 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2020
Why do people feel the need to video and post online whenever they assist someone?
Re: Davido Surprises His Chef With $1000 As Birthday Gift (Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Common 380 thousand naira
380k isn't common for legit Hustler niggar.
Do You know how much one will invest and the stress before one will realize 380k profit?

This is about LEGIT and not fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Surprises His Chef With $1000 As Birthday Gift (Video) by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
martineverest:
I don't know him.do u?...the fact that he doesn't show up is philanthropic gestures for the world to see doesn't mean he is greedy.

He is very stingy
Re: Davido Surprises His Chef With $1000 As Birthday Gift (Video) by lexy2014: 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
Am awaiting davido video on Instagram of him using d toilet. Y the publicity?

1 Like

Re: Davido Surprises His Chef With $1000 As Birthday Gift (Video) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Wizkid rather die than try this grin

Very stingy artist undecided
Is it by force to give, your money is your money. All these people that will he using emotional blackmail on the elite.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Surprises His Chef With $1000 As Birthday Gift (Video) by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
Thank you Davido for showing much love and care!

From All of us @MANNABIGBIGPRICK
grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Surprises His Chef With $1000 As Birthday Gift (Video) by Oracleforce: 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nyamiri people will not like this.....
k
Re: Davido Surprises His Chef With $1000 As Birthday Gift (Video) by Osemee: 6:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
Givers never lack,thanks to Davido for the gift.
Re: Davido Surprises His Chef With $1000 As Birthday Gift (Video) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
HeadShot:

Shut up
He wasn't talking about you
What's the difference between the two of you
i wasn't talking to you either bruh I'm not rich yet but I'm getting there
Re: Davido Surprises His Chef With $1000 As Birthday Gift (Video) by foreshore(m): 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
post=94332201:
Update From . COM

From The Information Reaching , Davido has put a wide smile on the face of his chef as he blessed him with an unexpected gift on his birthday.

The artist decided to pleasantly surprise his chef on his birthday with a $1000, Reports.

The chef who we’ve come to know as Uncle Luis, was all smiles after the musician gifted him wad of dollars.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAAZzO5-zXA

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFl2gdCpamJ/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again

He should have just given him N450,000
Re: Davido Surprises His Chef With $1000 As Birthday Gift (Video) by Rugaria: 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
That is just 400k,...people
Re: Davido Surprises His Chef With $1000 As Birthday Gift (Video) by martineverest(m): 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

He is very stingy
maybe...but I would rather prefer a stingy Wiz than a philanthropic Davido that would rather make a fool of the receiver (directly or indirectly) b4 giving them the money.

mind u not a fan of those overrated Nigerian musicians

1 Like

Re: Davido Surprises His Chef With $1000 As Birthday Gift (Video) by Michaeltruth(m): 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2020
What about chef Chioma?
Re: Davido Surprises His Chef With $1000 As Birthday Gift (Video) by Kewe1975(m): 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2020
Cool,jus gifted my dog,cow head for her baff day.....lubissh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ajibade Oyemade Is Dead / Funeral Ceremony Of Don Jazzy's Mother In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Bobrisky Shares Throwback Photos With Inspiring Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.