Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Politics Of Bitterness: How Oshiomhole Lost Both Party Chairman And Edo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Of Bitterness: How Oshiomhole Lost Both Party Chairman And Edo State (503 Views)

How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination / APC Rally: How Oshiomhole Was Humbled In Edo / How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politics Of Bitterness: How Oshiomhole Lost Both Party Chairman And Edo State by opeldavid: 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
Politics the say is a dirty game, but not so many will agree to this popular saying.
The politics and elections in Edo state is a food for thought to all well meaning Nigerians and true Democrats including Progressives.

Today is Sunday, many of us Christians must have gone to church, but the question is , what do we learn from the preachers who stand at the pulpit? The underlying factor of this article is all about forgiveness. It’s all about fighting with bitterness , anger and an unforgiving spirit. If we as Christians would learn and imbibe this attitude of letting go and forgiving our adversaries, many unnecessary battles would be jettisoned.
Some months ago, Adams Oshiomhole was the National chairman of the All Progressives Congress in Nigeria, the chairman of the ruling party of the most populous country in Africa, what a lofty height to attain after becoming the president of Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) and two term governor of Edo state, and single handedly sponsored his now estranged political godson Godwin Obaseki to become the governor of Edo state as a result of his popularity in his state.

Over time, one thing led to the other , misunderstanding crept in, disagreement erupted between Oshiomhole and his political godson Godwin Obaseki and the battle line was drawn. Adams Oshiomhole was later suspended from his ward in his party while he was still the party National Chairman , at this point wisdom and understanding would have played a major role here and Adams would have seen the handwriting on the wall.
Read more via:
https://dambela.com/2020/09/26/politics-of-bitterness-how-oshiomhole-lost-both-party-chairman-and-edo-state/

Re: Politics Of Bitterness: How Oshiomhole Lost Both Party Chairman And Edo State by janedonez(m): 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
Old tale.
Re: Politics Of Bitterness: How Oshiomhole Lost Both Party Chairman And Edo State by helinues: 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
Na kuku on NL we predicted the woeful exit of Oshiomole from Nigeria politics.

Oshiomole did not sho gi gun

1 Like

Re: Politics Of Bitterness: How Oshiomhole Lost Both Party Chairman And Edo State by Blackking98(m): 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
helinues:
Na kuku on NL we predicted the woeful exit of Oshiomole from Nigeria politics.

Oshiomole did not sho gi gun
grin you do realize they did it to spite jagaban.
Anyway let us watch, abi una convention na this November or next year?

1 Like

Re: Politics Of Bitterness: How Oshiomhole Lost Both Party Chairman And Edo State by helinues: 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
Blackking98:

grin you do realize they did it to spite jagaban.
Anyway let us watch, abi una convention na this November or next year?

Why do I find it hard to comprehend with your comments?
Re: Politics Of Bitterness: How Oshiomhole Lost Both Party Chairman And Edo State by Blackking98(m): 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
helinues:

Why do I find it hard to comprehend with your comments?
You're dumb now.

2 Likes

Re: Politics Of Bitterness: How Oshiomhole Lost Both Party Chairman And Edo State by helinues: 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
Blackking98:

You're dumb now.

Look in the mirror and see who the dumbo is..

Even you yourself can't comprehend with your comments.

Try and be coherent buddy
Re: Politics Of Bitterness: How Oshiomhole Lost Both Party Chairman And Edo State by IamWonderful: 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
Oshiomole thinks he can do it alone without carrying other people along, eventually he was sabotaged before election by people within
Re: Politics Of Bitterness: How Oshiomhole Lost Both Party Chairman And Edo State by tanteta(m): 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
Na wah �‍��‍��‍��‍��‍��‍�
Re: Politics Of Bitterness: How Oshiomhole Lost Both Party Chairman And Edo State by Blackking98(m): 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
helinues:

Look in the mirror and see who the dumbo is..

Even you yourself can't comprehend with your comments.

Try and be coherent buddy
I can't try anything, I'll just be lowering myself to your level, not possible. Go for evening classes,it'll help you grow small sense grin

3 Likes

Re: Politics Of Bitterness: How Oshiomhole Lost Both Party Chairman And Edo State by ezeudo97817: 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
: you do realize they did it to spite jagaban. Anyway let us watch, abi una congress na this November or coming month? Why do I find it hard to comprehend with your remarks?
Re: Politics Of Bitterness: How Oshiomhole Lost Both Party Chairman And Edo State by helinues: 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
Blackking98:

I can't try anything, I'll just be lowering myself to your level, not possible. Go for evening classes,it'll help you grow small sense grin

You should rather engage yourself in moral class...

BTW, that your guy, who even know na you eey dey troll me, he don tired? Cos you guys dey mention each other

I am enegertic not to engage him but to report him to mods for trolling..

I bet you wanna maintain this your moniker from unnecessary banning

(1) (Reply)

South East For President Reinstate Their Stand In Port Harcourt Inauguration / Aviation Minister, Withholding Staff Salaries To Fulfill Governorship Ambition / My Terrible Experience In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.