Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:15 AM

For Wordpress Webmasters And Bloggers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / For Wordpress Webmasters And Bloggers (320 Views)

Please I Need Help on This Webmasters And Bloggers Help out! / Best SEO In Nigeria, Webmasters And Backlinks Professionals / Gurus, Webmasters And Bloggers Please I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Wordpress Webmasters And Bloggers by Xandelle: 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
Hi everyone,

Do you have a wordpress website? And you need to give your users the option to activate dark mode / night mode on your wordpress blog / website?

Give my plugin a try. Download and install the Blinds plugin from your dashboard, or straight from the WordPress plugin repository. If you run a blog with high text content, having a dark mode plugin is not negotiable in this day and age.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/blinds

The Blinds plugin is simple and free forever... The only thing needed is just your honest reviews, suggestions, and links to your blog, in order to see how it looks on your website.

It works!

1 Like

Re: For Wordpress Webmasters And Bloggers by Veiniously: 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
Xandelle:
Hi everyone,

Do you have a wordpress website? And you need to give your users the option to activate dark mode / night mode on your wordpress blog / website?

Give my plugin a try. Download and install the Blinds plugin from your dashboard, or straight from the wordpress plugin repository.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/blinds

The Blinds plugin is simple and free forever... The only thing needed is just your honest reviews, suggestions, and links to your blog, in order to see how it looks on your website.

It works!
How to you people make money from free plugins
Re: For Wordpress Webmasters And Bloggers by Xandelle: 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
Veiniously:

How to you people make money from free plugins

There's no money to be made from a free plugin.

pic 1 : A normal blog post with the popular ColorNews by ThemeGrill

pic 2 : The blog post with Blinds dark mode activated

pic 3 : A WooCommerce products page

pic 4 : The page with Blinds dark mode activated

Re: For Wordpress Webmasters And Bloggers by Veiniously: 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2020
Then what's your gain
Re: For Wordpress Webmasters And Bloggers by Xandelle: 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
Veiniously:
Then what's your gain
To fill a need. Money will always come later.
Re: For Wordpress Webmasters And Bloggers by Veiniously: 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
Xandelle:

kiss
Xandelle:

Re: For Wordpress Webmasters And Bloggers by Xandelle: 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
Veiniously:
kiss

Please can you download the plugin, and give me a review smiley

Also, if you can share the link to your blog, I'd love to see how it works on a live site on different screens. wink

Thanks!
Re: For Wordpress Webmasters And Bloggers by Veiniously: 10:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
Xandelle:

Please can you download the plugin, and give me a review smiley

Also, if you can share the link to your blog, I'd love to see how it works on a live site on different screens. wink

Thanks!
sure
Re: For Wordpress Webmasters And Bloggers by Xandelle: 10:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
Veiniously:
sure

Thanks!
Re: For Wordpress Webmasters And Bloggers by Xandelle: 9:09am On Sep 28, 2020
Update v0.0.7

Fixed the Category freeze bug

Fixed the 'Not a valid JSON response' bug

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Create A Valid Website For My Organization? / We won't condone assault on any staff, FMC Abeokuta warns / Nigerias Very First Auto VTU Plugin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.