Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

UPDATE,Help I Recieved A Credit Alert From My Name ( Full Name Included) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UPDATE,Help I Recieved A Credit Alert From My Name ( Full Name Included) (1721 Views)

I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) / How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank / Credit Alert From An Unknown Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPDATE,Help I Recieved A Credit Alert From My Name ( Full Name Included) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
sept 24th 2020
hi everyone, i recieved a credit alert from my bank, N50,000 ( fifty thousand naira only). but to my surprise, the money came from my name, immediately after this i requested for my statement and the transaction shows desc- payments from (me) my full name written. i was waiting for a charge back or a call from the bank since but nothing yet.
sept 29th 2020
i just recieved another credit alert of N50,000 ( fifty thousand naira) this afternoon again from myself. could this be someone sending me money or a glitch in the system that keeps crediting me.

lala, kindly push to front page.
Re: UPDATE,Help I Recieved A Credit Alert From My Name ( Full Name Included) by illicit(m): 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
Is ur name Sanni Abacha
Re: UPDATE,Help I Recieved A Credit Alert From My Name ( Full Name Included) by bloomstar: 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
Bring money lets share before i report you now. Lol
Re: UPDATE,Help I Recieved A Credit Alert From My Name ( Full Name Included) by Uzomacharles: 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
Why this kind blessing no dey reach my side?

3 Likes

Re: UPDATE,Help I Recieved A Credit Alert From My Name ( Full Name Included) by Kpomosauce: 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
grin na wa o
Re: UPDATE,Help I Recieved A Credit Alert From My Name ( Full Name Included) by Goldp5988(f): 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
Your ancestors are paying back what they collected from you.

And they are ready to pay in 7 fold

4 Likes

Re: UPDATE,Help I Recieved A Credit Alert From My Name ( Full Name Included) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2020
I guess anonymous donor someone that doesn't like showing herself or himself or collecting unnecessary praise and thank you. Usually paid with bank tellers. The person might be close to you and knows you can't trace it back to them,if they put your name.

Remember the Bible said "when you give let not your right hand know what your left hand gives for your reward is with the Lord. "

4 Likes

Re: UPDATE,Help I Recieved A Credit Alert From My Name ( Full Name Included) by spyg1(m): 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
Maybe you did money rituals and it has started manifesting.
Re: UPDATE,Help I Recieved A Credit Alert From My Name ( Full Name Included) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
spyg1:
Maybe you did money rituals and it has started manifesting.

Na wetin my babe talk
Re: UPDATE,Help I Recieved A Credit Alert From My Name ( Full Name Included) by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
Someone paid and must have filled your name on the deposit name (slip).
Re: UPDATE,Help I Recieved A Credit Alert From My Name ( Full Name Included) by CosmicPhoenix: 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
what you have just experienced is a rare event,your future self travelled back in time and sent money into your account.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UPDATE,Help I Recieved A Credit Alert From My Name ( Full Name Included) by ayodele17893: 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
what you have just experienced is a rarity extravaganza,your prospects yourself travelled back in moment and sent funds into your acct.
Re: UPDATE,Help I Recieved A Credit Alert From My Name ( Full Name Included) by Zankut: 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
Why do people with issues like this always transfer such monies someplace before coming here to open a thread.. baffles me tbh
Re: UPDATE,Help I Recieved A Credit Alert From My Name ( Full Name Included) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
Zankut:
Why do people with issues like this always transfer such monies someplace before coming here to open a thread.. baffles me tbh
because If someone is trying a foul play with access to rhe account, it can be disastrous because you'll lose both the money which will later become a debt and also your integrity. so i am waiting for any call or message concerning it. i don't want any charge back on my account without an explanation
Re: UPDATE,Help I Recieved A Credit Alert From My Name ( Full Name Included) by yomi007k(m): 3:01am On Sep 27, 2020
Pandsho:

because If someone is trying a foul play with access to rhe account, it can be disastrous because you'll lose both the money which will later become a debt and also your integrity. so i am waiting for any call or message concerning it. i don't want any charge back on my account without an explanation

I don't understand your statement.

If you had integrity to protect , you shouldn't have moved the money away.

You have BVN. You will be traced.

A similar event happened to me last month and I sent an e mail to the bank afterwhich they replied to plead with me not to touch the funds. The money was later deducted and I have my peace of mind.
Re: UPDATE,Help I Recieved A Credit Alert From My Name ( Full Name Included) by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 27, 2020
yomi007k:

I don't understand your statement.

If you had integrity to protect , you shouldn't have moved the money away.

You have BVN. You will be traced.

A similar event happened to me last month and I sent an e mail to the bank afterwhich they replied to plead with me not to touch the funds. The money was later deducted and I have my peace of mind.

a staff in the bank could be playing with my account, trying to run the money through, if anything suffices, i transfered the money which i am willing and ready to give back. the payment came from my name which still baffles me a lot.

imagine the money was run through, left my account without any notice and it bounces back at the end of the day?
Re: UPDATE,Help I Recieved A Credit Alert From My Name ( Full Name Included) by candyguyofficia(m): 7:07am On Sep 27, 2020
Op, uruba23 is right. I have done same thing in the past, your benefactor wishes to be anonymous just pray for him/her and do not bother to track it because you will tell him/her what you intend to do and only end up scaring the person away from future deposit into your account. Your benefactor credited your account via bank teller.
His reason for doing so could include:

A) He/she doesn't want you to abuse the privilege of him/her sending you money and you constantly asking for money later on.

B) Your benefactor don't want you to know he/she is that "rich", trust me he may not be rich as you think but it was just a sacrifice and priority to assist you.

C) Your benefactor may have done it because he/she feels you may reject the money should he/she come out plain (although its rare to find a Nigerian rejecting money) or that you may think that he/she has ulterior motives for sending you the money.

D) Security reason like you broadcasting it that so so and so sent you a huge money and everybody now wanting to put all of their financial burden on him/her.

Op a word is enough for the wise do not attempt to dig deep to know where benefactor use that energy to pray for him/her because trust me your benefactor do not wish to be known. If he/she want to be known they will make themselves known at the APPROPRIATE time but till then do not attempt to reveal a person that do not wish to be known because you will still be the person to tell your benefactor that you are already digging deep to him/her
Re: UPDATE,Help I Recieved A Credit Alert From My Name ( Full Name Included) by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 27, 2020
candyguyofficia:
Op, uruba23 is right. I have done same thing in the past, your benefactor wishes to be anonymous just pray for him/her and do not bother to track it because you will tell him/her what you intend to do and only end up scaring the person away from future deposit into your account. Your benefactor credited your account via bank teller.
His reason for doing so could include:

A) He/she doesn't want you to abuse the privilege of him/her sending you money and you constantly asking for money later on.

B) Your benefactor don't want you to know he/she is that "rich", trust me he may not be rich as you think but it was just a sacrifice and priority to assist you.

C) Your benefactor may have done it because he/she feels you may reject the money should he/she come out plain (although its rare to find a Nigerian rejecting money) or that you may think that he/she has ulterior motives for sending you the money.

D) Security reason like you broadcasting it that so so and so sent you a huge money and everybody now wanting to put all of their financial burden on him/her.

Op a word is enough for the wise do not attempt to dig deep to know where benefactor use that energy to pray for him/her because trust me your benefactor do not wish to be known. If he/she want to be known they will make themselves known at the APPROPRIATE time but till then do not attempt to reveal a person that do not wish to be known because you will still be the person to tell your benefactor that you are already digging deep to him/her
You as wise as King Solomon.Somethings are not know except when practice.

1 Like

Re: UPDATE,Help I Recieved A Credit Alert From My Name ( Full Name Included) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
moderator please push to front page

(1) (Reply)

How Big Is Access Bank's South Africa Acquisition? See its SA Ranking. / Would You Take Out An Insurance Policy? / Can You Shop On A Nigerian Site With Your Atm Card?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.