Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

See How The First Man To Be Cured Of HIV Looks Like Now - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See How The First Man To Be Cured Of HIV Looks Like Now (388 Views)

Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene / OMG : See Craig David Looks Like Now / See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How The First Man To Be Cured Of HIV Looks Like Now by Hopedet01: 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
First man cured of HIV infection now has terminal cancer.

Timothy Ray Brown, the first person known to have been cured of HIV infection, says he is now terminally ill from a recurrence of the cancer that prompted his historic treatment 12 years ago.
Read more at: [url]https://loveyblog.com/first-man-cured-of-hiv-infection-now-has-terminal-cancer/ [/url]

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: One Killed, Many Injured As Thugs Attack Endsars Protesters In Osun (vi / Join My Watsapp Group For Funny Memes / I'm Not A Muslim, How Can I Modify This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.