Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,671 members, 7,862,083 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

22-year-old Okada Rider Commits Suicide In Oyo (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 22-year-old Okada Rider Commits Suicide In Oyo (photos) (314 Views)

Teenage Brothers Kidnap & Kill Their Neighbour's Son In Oyo (Photos, Video) / Tricycle Rider Commits Suicide On Football Pitch In Lagos / Bike Rider Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Debt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

22-year-old Okada Rider Commits Suicide In Oyo (photos) by Jenny2u(f): 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
A 22-year-old man simply identified as Sarafa Ayuba, has committed suicide beside his uncle’s house at Amuloko area of Ona Ara Local Government part of Oyo State on Friday, September 25.

An uncle of the deceased, Kazeem Tijani, recounted how Ayuba was declared missing and his body was recovered.

He said below;

“Ayuba got the motorcycle on hire purchase basis and he was paying the instalments adequately. He was my brother’s son.

He was not indebted to anyone and he was not starving at all. He was not married. He has been living with me for the past two to three years. He was working with me before he got Okada.” .

Mr. Oluwatosin Ja........................................................READ MORE AND FULL PHOTOS HERE: https://gistzone24..com/2020/09/22-year-old-okada-rider-commits-suicide.html

(1) (Reply)

Police Foil Attempt To Use Girl, 14, For Money Rituals / Why NIGERIAN SARS Are KILLING People / BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Apprehends 4 Police Officers Involved In Harassment (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.