Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

OUR TALE: SHORT STORIES COLLECTION {UNEDITED} - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / OUR TALE: SHORT STORIES COLLECTION {UNEDITED} (1487 Views)

My Short Stories Collection / Onging Stories Collection Of Clustergist.com / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OUR TALE: SHORT STORIES COLLECTION {UNEDITED} by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
Hi, guys. I've been absent for quite sometime, but it won't be so anymore. This line will be all about short stories and I'll try my very best to be posting any idea that comes to my mind. You love the new book cover right?

1 Share

Re: OUR TALE: SHORT STORIES COLLECTION {UNEDITED} by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
SEPARATE HEARTS
In a distant land, lived a white, young swan. So elegant and poised;her beauty melting the face of the earth. And her smile captivating the heart of every man who beholds it.

Not so far off, lived a fine, young lad, whose very features captured the heart of every maiden into his charming den. But out of all the maidens, he chose the one lady whose beauty was such a gazing sight; the legendary belle as they called her.

He longed so much to have her in his arms, and alas, he won; his joy knowing no bounds. He loved her so. Not just any kind of love read in books and heard in tales. It was real, passionate, burning and could light even the darkest path ever come across. Having found such an amazing woman pleased him so, and he vowed never to love any woman besides her.

On her part, she saw him in many ways; a whole different ways only she could tell . And just as he loved her, she did in abundance, promising herself never to leave his side, but to forever cherish him until her last breath is drawn.

And thence from nowhere, came a mighty wind blowing everything in its path: shattering every single dream she once had. Only she never gave up loving her beloved as she hoped that someday she would see him again...

Jesswrites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OUR TALE: SHORT STORIES COLLECTION {UNEDITED} by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
And oh, the first story was the first thing that came into play, so I had no option but to scribble the lots on a paper. The other stories after it will be, let's say fantastic. Bet you love those kinds, don't you? Lol. Of course, you do. Have a lovely night, pals. Love you.
Re: OUR TALE: SHORT STORIES COLLECTION {UNEDITED} by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 28, 2020
Cia❀

1 Share

Re: OUR TALE: SHORT STORIES COLLECTION {UNEDITED} by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
Saint And Mary Louise

His eyes, dark brown...

Hair, gorgeously smoothed and milky hot!

Cheeks, dimple marked...

And voice as soft as the wind...

Oh, my imagination is really something, I thought, staring at Saint Seville as he walked past us.

"Dude, your eyes are seriously going to pop out if you don't quit giving snazzy punk that look." Molly whispered to me.

Molly was my best friend, and classmate of course. I was literally the nerd of the class, and no one wished to be my friend, apart from Molly Sans. We met in fourth grade and ever since then we've been best of friends.

I was more of an introvert, really, the shy girl who had lots of pleasure staying behind closed doors...all by herself. I was average in height and had really huge, bulging, gray eyes, and a brunette fitted on my head. I won't say huge, though, but they weren't small, either.

I gave Molly a naughty wink, and she gave me a slight spank on my butt. "Silly girl," I added, "Did you notice Seville's hair? It grew longer...and hot!"

"Oh, it's just your eyes playing tricks on you, Mary Lou." She laughed, stealing a glance at the hallway clock. "OMG!" She exclaimed. "It's almost time,"

"Time for what?" I asked.

"Ah, please tell me you didn't forget," She raised a brow at me.

"Forget what?" I questioned again. "Oh!" A low moan escaped my lips. "You mean..."

"Practice...you know, for the musical that's coming up next month." She cut in, shaking her head. "Ugh! How could you forget?!"

"Don't blame me. I've got a whole lot of things going on in my mind."

"Like Mr Hot?" She joked, shutting her locker.

"Oh, he's so cute." I blushed.

"Ha! Fifty strokes of the cane for forgetting my musical." She frowned playfully.

"Awe. Not me," I whimpered.

"Oh, I'm just teasing."

"I know, I know." I said. "Oh! Can't actually believe you're gonna leave me here," I stared with puppy eyes.

"Oh, I'm sorry, baby," but practice calls. You know how Ms Susan is. She sure doesn't miss her period."

"Ugh! Tell me about it." I said, and we both laughed.

"Did someone mention my name? Hmm?" A feminine voice came.

"Ms Su!" We shouted in unison, turning around.

"Uh-huh? You know Miss Sans, you ought to be in the grand hall by now, and not wandering the hallway! " She said to Molly.

"Oh, um, I was just about to -" Molly stopped, her head bowed, as she scurried off.

"And Miss Houghton," She turned, eyeing me. "Off to class...now!" She commanded, walking off.

I felt lonely, and I had no option, but to go to class, without Molly by my side. I shrugged, pulling my locker open again m, taking out my Math textbook, as a note fell freely from it, onto the neatly, mopped floor.

"What's this?" I stared, eyes wide open.

I picked it up, carefully slipping it open, as the words flashed before my eyes.

Locker room...lunch time. Come alone!

It read. I stood dazed, reading the words over again. "Could it be -" I stopped, shrugging the silly thoughts off.

I shut my locker back, placing my book under my armpit as I headed for class.

"Ooh, Frog eyes' looking good today." I heard Jackson's crew say, as I walked past them.

They were the bullies of Beverly High, comprising Jackson Morrison, Colin Laurent, the Heathen twins (popularly known as the Stomping Slitters) and Fernandez Wilson...the Wacky Four, like I called them.

They'd definitely kill me if they heard me say that - If they ever will.

I kept on walking, trying not to be nervous like Molly had taught me, taking a glance over my shoulders, as I saw them make silly faces at me...the Heathen twins blowing kisses in my direction.

God! That's gross, I scoffed, taking a final peek at them and walked into class.

"Oh, there you are, Frog eyes," Sally Shay sang, rushing towards me. "I've been looking everywhere for you."

"What for?" I asked, confused.

Sally Shay, the head of the cheer leader team, and the grumpy, spoiled daughter of our school principal was pretty much a pain in the ass. She had everyone at her beck and call, and not even the Wacky Four dared cross her path.

No wonder...

"So, like I was saying..."

"You said something?" I looked at her.

"Oh, don't give me that, or you'll be in detention!" She scowled.

Ugh! The only words in her vocabulary...

"Now, come with me! I've got something for you."

To the blonde mobile, I scoffed, following her.

An hour passed, and the lunch bell rang. I got up from my seat, remembering the note I found in my locker, taking a quick pause. "What if it's a trap, Mary Lou?"

"What's a trap?" Molly's voice came startling me.

"N-nothing," I smiled nervously.

"Huh? You hiding something from me, Lou?" She asked, a suspicious look emerging on her face.

"N-nah,"I replied.

Her lips curved slightly as her brows arched upwards. "Oh, you're one terrible liar, Mary Lou. Your nose is twitching...I can tell."

"Oh, fine. You got me." I finally gave in.

"So tell me. What was that about?"

"I'll tell you all about it when I get back, I promise. " I said to her, hurrying off, not looking back.

I ran through the hallway, into the empty locker room, as I rolled my eyes around, heart beating without pause. I walked quietly, hoping all this wasn't for nothing, as I heard footsteps not so far off.

"Who's there?" I shrieked, my ears twitching in the direction.

I listened quietly, trying not to panic, as I moved backwards, stopping abruptly at the sudden feel of my hands against something...not a thing!

Gasping, I turned.

"Boo!"

"Oh my God!" I said aloud, my heart thumping. "Saint, what are you...?"

"Shh. Someone's coming." He alerted, his fingers coming upon my lips.

He signalled to me to come with him, as we went behind one of the yellow lockers, his body, rubbing against mine.

"Too close," I breathed, shutting my eyes.

"Scary kitty." He teased quietly, as we heard no one again. "He's gone." He spoke, pulling away. "Must have been one of the guys who forgot one thing or two."

"Guess so," I managed to say, trying to relax.

"Man! You're beautiful." I heard him say. "No wonder why those losers always pick on you."

"Heh, I guess." I said, a blush coating my cheeks.

"You know, if there's anything I'd like, is to have you, and by that, I mean..."

"I'm sorry, did you just say "have me"? I mean, I probably didn't hear you well, right?"

"Oh, you heard me right, baby girl." He grinned, giving his lips a slight lick. "So what do you say?" He asked.

"I...I...I don't know,"

"Just say the word." He whispered, nibbling at my left ear.

"Saint, I...I don't know. I'll have to think about this first." I swallowed hard.

"All right, baby. By the way, I'll be having a party at my house tonight and I'd sure love to see you there." He said to me.

"A party? I'm sorry, I can't...you know, party. I've got plenty of things to do, you know."

"But I insist. C'mon, one party won't hurt." He said, rubbing my arms.

"Oh, I don't know..."

"Please don't say no," He begged.

"Well, all right. Just this one." I faked a smile.

"Aww. What a darling you are. I'll see you at 8." He said happily. "Come on now. Let's go eat." He said to me, as we went out.

We walked together, all eyes focused on Saint and I, as I felt the smoothness of his hand in mine, giving me some tingling sensation in my tum.

"What are you..."

"Don't ruin the moment," He hushed, and I said no more.

We headed straight to the counter, and we ordered for deep fried cornbread balls (popularly known as hush puppy) and two lemonade drinks, as we sat down, numerous eyes centered on us, making me more nervous.

"Why are they all staring at you?"

"Hmm?"

"I mean everyone," I said in a hushed tone.

"Oh, heh," He laughed. "Believe me, my lady, they're all staring at you, and not me." He winked, sipping his drink.

Great! Totes great!

I got home early, rummaging through my wardrobe for the perfect outfit. I couldn't say why I was doing this, but I knew there was no way I could go back on my words, even if I wanted to.

"Mary," My mum called. "I'll be leaving now. Mary?" She called again, as my room door swung open.

"Oh, mother."

"Oh, sweetheart. I was looking for you." She said to me, drawing closer. "What are you doing?"

"Oh, nothing, mum. I'm just looking for something for Molly and I sleepover." I lied.

"It's today? Gosh! It must have skipped my mind." She said.

"Oh, it's nothing to worry about, mum. I'm good."

"You sure, baby? Ah, well if you say so. Just make sure you lock the doors properly when going. Okay?"

"Sure, Mum. I will." I affirmed, as she graced my forehead with a kiss.

"I love you."

"I love you, too, Mum." I replied, seeing her out the door.

I came back upstairs, taking a deep breath, as I slumped onto the bed, a frustrated sigh eluding my lips. Oh, gosh. What I'm doing? My conscience pricked my mind. Having told no one about this, or even my own mother, made me feel so worse. But like they say, it never hurts trying something new.

"Whoo! Found it." I said delightedly, taking out the strapless yellow gown.

I admired it for a second, carefully laying it out on my bed, as I quickly went to wash up.

"Almost 8," I smiled, stepping into my shoes, having worn on a light makeup and one of my mom's expensive perfume.

Pray she doesn't notice...

I walked downstairs quietly, pulling the door open as I stepped out, having no second thoughts about what I was about doing.

The Seville's residence was no different from what Saint had described to me. It was richly loaded, and had two swimming pools gracing its front.

I felt my stomach rumble, and my legs quivered, as I stepped inside. The place was pretty noisy and the house shook with the loud bang and screams of ecstasy that went on hovering inside. I still wasn't sure if I belonged here, but I didn't let my mind overrule me this time.

"Hi, baby," A half-drunk guy in baggy trousers said to me, as I made no utterances, increasing my step.

"Come on, Saint. Where are you?" I winced at the sudden inhale of smoked pot.

"Ooh, another pretty face in the house." A girl in a black, skinny gown said to me.

"Hi. I'm looking for Saint Seville. Do you know where he is?"

"Oooh, Saint. My man." The girl at the party said to me. "Come, let me take you to him." She offered, taking my hand, as we made towards the back, the stench of smoke almost choking me. "By the way, I'm Sybil." She introduced. "Sybil Krieger. What about you, cutie?"

"I'm Mary Lou." I said to her.

"Hot. Anyway, we're here." She said to me, as we approached a hallway.

"We're here?"

"Yup! If only you knew," Her voice came as I felt a napkin across my face, knocking me out instantly.

~~~~~~~~
I woke up to the chirping sound coming from right out the window, as I felt pains all over body, my head spinning so bad. I had no idea where I was at, until the previous night came crawling back in pieces. The house was quiet and void of people...the room stenching so badly of masculine sweat, and whatever that smell was.

What happened? Why am I here? I muttered weakly, feeling my head. I was completely bare, my clothes scattered all over the floor, beckoning to me to come pick them up.

"Oh no!" I exclaimed, feeling the burning sensation in between my legs.

I remembered Sybil and how gentle she was, and not to talk about her partner...the devil in disguise!

I felt so miserable, trying to get up, but to no avail as I was completely worn out. I cried so much, my tears wetting the sheets, as I thought about the next thing to do. My eyes scanned the room, as I caught a glimpse of a note on the pillow right next to me.

Reaching for it, I read. "You're such an amazing girl. Thanks for giving me a chance."

I couldn't believe my eyes. It felt as though my world came crashing right before me, and I began weeping again.

The one I had longed so much to be with, turned out to be nothing...but a ruthless beast!

My hate for men grew stronger, and to crown it up, I never got to set my eyes on Saint Seville...ever again...

ML

50 views and more to unlock my next story...
Re: OUR TALE: SHORT STORIES COLLECTION {UNEDITED} by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
And oh,for my first story, it's not "alas", but "AT LAST". Please, take note of the words. Sure hope you love this one
Re: OUR TALE: SHORT STORIES COLLECTION {UNEDITED} by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 13, 2020
Martha And Mary Louise

Girl × Girl

Don't read if you're not yet 18

AND DON'T CRITICIZE, PLEASE. THIS IS ONLY A STORY ‼

"Beverly Hills." I uttered, inhaling the nicely, cool breeze and admiring the beautiful scenery.

It's being thirteen years. Thirteen years since I left this city, and now I'm back...back to where it all began!

"Mum, will gran be coming to see us?" Louisa asked.

"Of course, baby," I replied. " She's definitely gonna."

"But you know, Mum, I miss Italy, already. You know, Diego, Theresa..."

"Oh, I know, baby. But you know mum's on duty. And you know how making this film is pretty important and all,"

"Yeah, I know," She frowned.

"Come on, baby. You're gonna love it here, trust me." I said to her, brushing her loose hair strand off.

"Of course, Mommy. I trust you." She giggled, wrapping her arms around me.

"That's my girl. Now let's go inside." I said to her, clasping her hand. "Oh, be careful, Sir. That is pretty fragile." I turned to the Chauffeur, as he moved our things inside.

"Wow, Mommy, this place is really big." My daughter remarked.

Louisa was the exact replica of me, but had her father's eyes, which sometimes reminded me of him....if only he could see what his daughter had become.

"Louisa...baby. Please be careful."

"Okay, Mama." She giggled, rushing out the door.

I breathed a sigh, rolling my eyes around the living room, as a name struck my mind.

Oh, my baby's gonna be mad, I said inwardly, searching for my phone.

"Louisa!" I groaned, making for the door. "Baby? Baby -" I stopped, remembering where I had kept it.

I quickly got it out, putting my girlfriend's number on the dial, as her voice came from the other line.

"Knock, knock,"

"Who is there?" Candace spoke.

"Your favorite girlie," My voice rang.

"Oh, how much I've missed you, baby." Candace said.

"It's only being a day, Darling." I said to her.

"I know, but a day seems like forever to me. Gosh! How's my little baby, though? I bet she loves it there, already."

"Oh, Louisa's fine. She's out playing."

"Aww. That's cute. Well, have you eaten?"

"Just had coffee on the plane. Didn't really feel like."

"Awe. Bad mood?"

"Oh, no. You know I'm trying to maintain this hot figure here." I laughed.

"Oh, so true. Well, baby, I'll call you later. Then we can talk about our wedding prep and all."

"Ooh, can't wait. Love you."

"I love you more." She said, as the line went dead.

I tossed my phone inside my bag, as my eyes went to the ring on my middle finger. Candace was one amazing woman. Met her in my first year at Harvard, and now, I just simply couldn't wait for us to be together, without anyone getting in our way!

The next week was gonna be really stressful and I knew that for sure. I had an appointment with the director, who turned out to be Martha Fox...the one and only.

"Ah, you must be Ms Houghton," She said, as I walked into her office.

"Yes. Louise Houghton." I said to her, as she beckoned to me to sit down.

"I've heard so much about you," She started. "Your movies...everything. They're really fascinating."

"Oh, thank you. Thanks so much."

"Oh, my pleasure. In the mail I received some days ago, it read you were going to be working with us, and I'm pretty sure you're the right one for this great project that's coming up." She continued.

There was something in her voice that was captivating, the way her lips moved, and those big sized boobs wanting to wiggle free from their cups. It was enthralling, my eyes focused on them as she talked.

"So do we have a deal?"

"Um, yes, Ms Fox." I smiled, looking back at her.

"You're not married, are you?" Her question came like a blast. "You know you're such a beautiful lady and I bet every man would love to have you for themselves."

"Heh. Every,"

"Yes," She got up, making towards me. "I see you want this." She grinned naughtily, sticking a finger in her lips, the other one pushing her dress down, as her enlarged babies came in sight.

I could feel the wetness in between my heat now, as I tightened my legs so I wouldn't burst. I watched as she sat on the table, parting her legs, as her neatly shaved kitty stood open.

She's got nothing on, I gasped, feeling my hot juices rush onto my panties.

"Come on, bitch. Have at it." She motioned, as I grinned.

Now I knew I wasn't straight, but I've never made love to any lady, apart from Candace, and I knew she wouldn't mind, even if she saw me right now with another.

Martha Fox was one hot lady, and I could say we had such a great time together, no one knowing what was really going on behind the door.

"Would you mind finishing this at my hotel?" She asked, her breath coming upon my neck.

"Oh, I sure don't. Anything for my seductive mistress." I replied, giving her a final kiss, as I quickly got dressed, and then bid her goodbye...

50 views to unlock the next... I know you can do it...
Re: OUR TALE: SHORT STORIES COLLECTION {UNEDITED} by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
A Love Once Foreseen

I don't love you, Julian. I don't love you anymore! Just please, let me go! I don't wanna have anything to do with you...ever again!

Anna's voice echoed loudly, as Julian held on to her.

"Annie, please. Please, don't do this to me," Julian begged endlessly.

"I'm sorry, but it's over. It's over!" She cried, letting go of Julian, as Julian pulled her into his bosom.

"Babe, please, don't do this. For my sake...for our baby's sake."

"Our baby's sake?! Our baby, you say?!" She barked, eyes wide open. "How many times have I endured everything you did to me? How many times did I stand and watch you break my heart over and over again, without caring if I got hurt by everything? How many times, Julian? How many times?!" She questioned tearfully.

"I know. I know I hurt you so much, but please forgive me. Please, baby. I can't stand losing you..."

"Oh, you can't stand losing me?!" She laughed. "Now you're bothered about doing so. Well, sorry to burst your bubbles, Julian Nielsen, but you already have. Goodbye!" She said, pushing him aside, as she grabbed her things, stepping out into the dark, cold night...not looking back!

~~~~~~~~
  It was one blissful morning. The sound of children chattering happily heard in the street, and the snowy air filled with such wonderful fragrance and the smell of Christmas cheers.

Christmas was mostly everyone's favorite time of year, but not all took delight in celebrating it. Some just wanted to be left alone...not with anyone coming their way.

"Mmm," Anna moaned, rubbing her belly, as she sat upright. "Merry Christmas, baby," She said to her husband, pecking his cheek, as he laid, back still turned.

"Don't start!" He sighed, getting out of bed.

She smiled, ignoring him, as she rolled the duvet off of her. "I'll go shower now." She said to him.

He gave a slight shrug, making for the door, as he pulled it open and stepped out.

Anna looked down at her belly, giving it a slight rub, as she made for the bathroom. "Hang in there, baby. All this will be over soon, I promise." She snivelled, a tear rolling down her face.

She knew there wasn't anything that'd change her husband's attitude, but she still didn't give up on him. She loved him so, despite the fact he always maltreated her and did all manner of things, even in her presence state. Once, she had threatened to call the cops on him, but she didn't dare, as Julian threatened to rip her throat out the moment she went doing such. So she was left with no choice.

"Annabel! Annabel!!" Julian bellowed.

Poor Annie walked slowly, her body shaken with fear, as she made to answer.

"Now tell me! Who took the money I left on the counter?!" He boiled with rage.

"I...I have no idea. Believe me. I knew nothing about it." She shook.

"You knew nothing?!" His eyes grew wider. "Then who took it?" He questioned.

"I swear, I knew nothing. Please, believe me,"

"Oh, you're calling me a liar now, 'cause I'm quite sure I left it here!" He went on, drawing closer.

"Julian...Julian, please..."

"Oh, don't "Julian me", you shameless thief! Now! Come with me!" He ordered, dragging her roughly, his finger nails bruising her wrist.

"Julian...Julian, you're hurting me. Julian!" She cried, as he pulled her with him.

"I'll teach you some manners. Next time you won't try stealing from me!."

"J-Julian...Julian, stop! Julian!" She cried bitterly, trying to wiggle free, as they climbed the stairs.

"SHUT UP!"

"Julian...Ow-oww!!" She groaned louder.

He jerked the door open, ignoring her, as he pushed her in, slamming the door.

"Julian...Julian, please, open the door. Julian!" She banged so hard, but all pleas fell on deaf ears.

It felt as if the world had turned its back on her, as she felt so alone, with only the thought of her baby to comfort her, and to dry those bitter tears.

Her cries grew faint, and her legs weakened. Not taking it anymore, she slumped onto the floor, wishing that when she'd wake up, everything would be normal...again.

This is a full story, but it'll be in the short section for now 'cause I haven't prepared it yet. So y'all place your comments here. God bless.

1 Share

Re: OUR TALE: SHORT STORIES COLLECTION {UNEDITED} by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2020
WHEN DEATH CALLS

By the time I stepped outside, the leaves were on fire. The air reeked of deadly smoke as it hovered in the air, almost wanting to suffocate me like a firm grip around one's neck. I coughed endlessly, trying to push forward; vision blurred and almost without breath. I tried to yell but no words came out. I was trapped...trapped amidst the burning brushwood, a place I knew nothing about, or even how I got there. And if ever I was going to be free, I wasn't certain it would be in one piece.

I looked to my right as a light shone amidst the darkness, rooting my legs to the ground as it seemed it was beckoning to me to come closer. It felt as though I was in some kind of trance but this was real...everything was .

I heard a voice...no different from a whispering wind.

"Roland," It called. "Roland...you have to move. It's not yet your time. Keep moving..."

My eyes widened, recognizing who's it was, "Roslyn?" I inched closer. "Rose is that you?" I asked, still not sure.

"Give me your hand...give me your hand, Roland."

I swallowed hard, making towards her. "Almost there...almost there," I spoke breathlessly, the heat seeking to consume me without mercy.

I staggered, a loud cough eluding my lips as my breath got thinner, my legs unable to urge me on as I slumped...remembering nothing again.

"Wakey-wakey. You're gonna be late." A cheery voice rang, the sound of swinging curtains ringing in my ears.

"Mama Pea!" I squinted, burying my face in my pillow.

"Get out of bed, Roland. Roslyn's been waiting for you." She urged, tugging at my feet.

"Roslyn? Oh, shit! Roslyn!" I panicked, getting up. "Did she say anything, Mama?"

"Ooh, look who's worried." She laughed.

"I'm serious. Oh, God!" I breathed, taking up my pants. "Had the weirdest dream last night," I continued. "It was dark...burning bushes...and-and..."

"Yeah, yeah, baby. There's Jesus. You can tell me all about it later." Mama Pea hushed.

"But ma..."

"Come on. Hurry. You gotta get the girl." She winked and wiggled her fingers, as she walked out the door. "And one more thing...freshen up!"

"Oh." I laughed, shutting the door.

I was such a handsome fellow...the blonde type and was quite naughty. One fact I was well known for, making everyone in our neighbourhood nickname me "the Grabbercino."

"Whew! What took you so long?" Roslyn asked with a frown.

"Not gonna give me a kiss?" I teased, looking at her.

"Oh, you bet I would." She chuckled and plunged her lips on mine.

"Mm...vanilla," I complimented with a grin.

Roslyn was one hot lady you'd wanna be with. Our relationship was a bit complicated, really 'cause she saw me as some bad ass who didn't stick to one girl, which by the way, it's my thing.

"Love it?" She blushed, running a finger on my lower lip.

"Now you two quit doing that on my porch," Mama Pea interrupted.

We turned, giving a slight chuckle. "Sorry grams."

"Oh, I didn't see anything. Time, Roland. Time." She signalled to me, a finger on her wrist.

"Right. Come on, baby. We gotta go." I said to Roslyn. "See you later, Mama." I turned to gran, pecking her senile cheek.

"All right, baby. See you at dusk. And be careful." She called to us.

"Don't worry. We'll take care."

"Grams' always worried about you," Roslyn said, as we walked to the car.

I laughed, pulling the door open for her. "Here we go."

Covington was really a nice city, though not very large, but was still the best...one of the best among all the cities situated in LA. The downtown streets were lined with boutiques, galleries and restaurants of all sorts, making it such a gazing sight to whoever came by. I could say it was far better than Nachitoches...a place I once called home...

"You okay there?"

"Mm?" I played dumb.

"Yeah. You've been...I don't know...mute." Roslyn spoke.

"Yeah...yeah, I'm fine." I shrugged and focused on the road.

"You're not tensed, are you?" She asked.

"About what? The game, huh?" I asked. "You don't think I can beat those losers ass, do you?" I scoffed.

"It's just a game, Roland. Whether or not you win, it doesn't matter." She smiled and rubbed my knuckles.

I scoffed again. " 'Cause Lucas' playing?"

"Lucas?" Her eyes widened. "Why'd you mention him?"

"Saw you two some days ago...at Stalvey's," I frowned, taking my eyes off the road.

"Roland, wait,"

"Bleep, Roslyn!"

"I can explain..."

"Like I actually need one?!" I laughed. "You still love him, but I act like I don't see it,"

"I don't love Lucas, Roland! Why are you bringing this up all of a sudden?"

" 'Cause I'm sick and tired of you going around with that asshole!" I shot back.

She made to touch me, "T-the road..."

"Don't you dare!!" I huffed.

"Baby?" She gasped, her forehead glistening with sweat.

"If you two ain't doing nothing wrong, then why are you sweating? No, answer me!"

"I swear, Roland. Lucas and I didn't do anything. We just ate, that's all." She tried to explain.

"And I saw you two kiss!"

"N-n-no," She stuttered. "No, we...we didn't."

I boiled harder, my rage getting the best of me, as I banged the steering so hard. "Screw you!"

"Babe...."

"Don't! Don't, Roslyn...!"

"T-the road...Babe...!!"

She screamed but it was too late...too late to turn back the hands of time and make things right again.

~~~~~~~

"Call EMS.”

"Start CPR...”

"CPR! Turn on the defibrillator...”

“Put the pads on the patients....pads on the patients! Pads on the patients...”

The yelling went on; Roslyn and I lying helplessly, our bodies covered up in blood.

Amidst the utter haze, we struggled...a struggle only I was able to overcome, as she slipped into the welcoming embrace of death...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OUR TALE: SHORT STORIES COLLECTION {UNEDITED} by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2020
Please ladies and gents, like and comment. I'm really putting everything effort I can in all my stories...for months now, I'm still seeing nothing, but few comments. Like one or two...it isn't like that in literary writing. I'm not forcing anyone but please in your own free will, put down one or two things...like an appreciation or anything. It'd encourage me and not make me feel like I'm the only one in this. God bless...
Re: OUR TALE: SHORT STORIES COLLECTION {UNEDITED} by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2020
Please ladies and gents, like and comment. I'm really putting my effort and time in all these stories...for months now and I'm still seeing nothing, but few comments. Like one or two...It's not supposed to be like that in literary writing. I'm not forcing anyone but please in your own free will, put down something...like an appreciation or an advice. Any thing that'll boost me. We learn everyday and we won't be able to do that if we don't communicate or even throw some encouragements. I'm not an Arts student but I enjoy doing this more than anything. But if this goes on like this, I might just lose interest in posting here. Have a nice day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OUR TALE: SHORT STORIES COLLECTION {UNEDITED} by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2020
If you're looking for a writer or a poet who can write 1000 plus words per day: romance, horror, children's fiction...anything. You can feel free to contact me, please. I'll be really glad to accept your offer...

P.S: Not for free.

1 Share

Re: OUR TALE: SHORT STORIES COLLECTION {UNEDITED} by lahrra(f): 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2020
Thank you Op for the update. #Olivertwistmode#

1 Like

Re: OUR TALE: SHORT STORIES COLLECTION {UNEDITED} by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
youngdee168johnokeyYukovwableohtml14javaSmith9aladeokin1000OmogoddybizzibodiMayorisraeldukeaugustusRicardo2400DacallerHumbledbYGracesodiq961Iamlight01Nova15kellartemmy3gpvidsofficialteemiUjSizzleBriareosprof800ObinnauDontBullshitMeBestie93LarrySunAyoomodaddywebmeWritertainPubdevlishGINGERFhunkhy1Divepen1credidASBEETeco2TiffanyJfreesinzupoetictwentyhouseofwagsLauryn41Explorersdominiquespidey77mariahAngelAiyamrexTadeknkeepcalm
Re: OUR TALE: SHORT STORIES COLLECTION {UNEDITED} by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
lahrra:
Thank you Op for the update. #Olivertwistmode#

Lol...what's an OP ma'am?
Re: OUR TALE: SHORT STORIES COLLECTION {UNEDITED} by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
THE BOY IN MY NEIGHBOURHOOD

"I love you, Sheila, and I wish to spend the rest of eternity … with you by my side." His words came like a shock to me.

He took a step forward and got on his knees, as he got a transparent box out of his breast pocket. "Sheila Del Bane, will you marry me?"

My mouth dropped open. "Dennis?"

He nodded. "Go on, gorgeous. Say those words,"

"OH. Oh, yes … yes! I will marry you!" I screamed with joy as tears rolled down my cheeks.

It was a dream come true watching Dennis Wayne slip the silver ring onto my finger. And I certainly didn't want it ending anytime soon ...

"Parr. Time for morning lessons. Time for morning lessons."

I woke up to the sound of my alarm parrot; a gift Dad got me from Dubai. I groaned and turned my head in the opposite direction, ignoring it.

"You won't succeed this time, P Head." I mumbled and curled into a ball; the duvet making some really tingling noise in my ears.

I yawned and shut my eyes partly, wishing to sleep some more, but to no avail. Thanks to the cuckoo sound coming from right out the window and the parrot head on the table top. Gee, I sighed and got up reluctantly, my eyes still closed, as I gave a stretch.

I made for the bathroom sleepily and turned the handle. Great! I gritted my teeth. "Mum... we're going to need the maintenance man."

"Okay, Sweet." I heard her say.

I stepped inside, took up my brush at the top shelf and went into business. I showered minutes later, got out and got ready for school.

Ugh. School. Not like I hated school, but I can't say we were friends either. I went to an all-girls school and it was strictly Catholic. No wonder.

"Hi Mum. Hi Dad." I greeted, and pecked them each.

"Mm. Did you sleep well, my love?"

"Not quite." I frowned as last night's dream came crawling back.

I pulled the dining chair out and sat down. Gosh. I can't believe I actually said it was a dream come true. I shrugged my shoulders. Why do I keep seeing him? I slipped into thoughts.

"You okay there, hm?"

"OH. Heh. Sorry, Dad. I wasn't listening." I laughed nervously.

I began eating breakfast; a cup of cocoa and two slices of bread with an omelet, which I dug my fork into and glued my eyes on the clock at the far corner.

"Ooh, seems like someone woke up on the wrong side today." Mum watched.

I stared with mocking eyes and faked a smile. "Certainly not me."

She wiggled her fingers and sipped her coffee.

"How come I'm the only one having cocoa?" I asked, rolling my eyes on her.

"Oh, dear. You're still young."

I gave a faint smile and shook my head. "Almost 7:30, I gulped.

I looked at Dad and found his cup and plate all cleaned up. "First time you're eating early,"

"Want to get all fat in, ay." He chuckled and got up.

"You better hurry. You're almost late." Mum tapped my shoulder.

"Come on, Ma. It's only 7,"

"What about the fifteen? You throwing it away?" She asked, her right brow arched.

"Ugh. Please don't say." I got up. "I'll be going now. Love you." I pecked her again and turned to Dad. "See ya, pops."

I walked out the door, down the lane. Saint Mary high was just few blocks away so I wasn't worried about being late.

"Sheila! Sheila, wait up!"

I groaned. "Wayne!!"

"Whew. Finally."

I bit my lip so hard and turned. "Finally what?!"

"Whoa, Tigress."

"Don't "tigress" me, you wimpy hart!" I snapped.

I had no idea what that meant, but gee, this guy was really something.

Dennis Wayne lived in our neighborhood (just two blocks away),  but it seemed he was staying at our house. I never liked him for once and I certainly didn't want to. Many times he had tried associating with me but I never gave him a chance... certainly didn't want to go associating with some lame ass street dude.

"Ooh, you're one hot lady – "He teased and I boiled. "I mean …"

"Whatever." I brushed him aside. "I'll see you when I get back."

"C-cool. See you later. "He said, and I set off.

I fixed my eyes on my watch, increasing my steps so as to get to school in time. I surely didn't want to have anything to do with Sister Loretta.

"You're late!"

"Oh!" A low moan escaped my lips. This is all your fault Dennis, I clenched my fist so tight.

"Care to explain, young lady?" Sister Janet asked as she rolled her eyes on me.

I knew what was next, and I definitely wasn't ready for it… not this  time!

"Reverend Sister," I started, clasping my hands. "I'm really sorry. I was out doing something for my dearest mother." I lied.

OH, Lord. Have mercy for I have sinned, I prayed silently, releasing my hands as I clasped them behind. At least I'm lucky it isn't that fat, mole-face lady, I thought.

Sister Janet was one soft lady and a pretty one as at that. She was average; not so fat, not so slim, and was amazingly brilliant in a way that made one wonder if she was truly human. She looked younger at the same time and everyone could tell she wasn't yet thirty.

"Ah, I see." She said.

"Is everything all right there?" An elderly voice came and we turned.

"Oh, Reverend Mother. Miss Bane and I were just talking." Sister Jane explained. "Okay now. Hurry and go join the rest at the main hall. Don't want to miss anything." She said to me and I heaved a sigh of relief.

"Thank you, Sister Janet. I'll go now, Reverend Mother." I bowed in respect and started out.

I walked towards Quiberon hall and found it packed; chattering and laughter echoing loudly as I drew nearer. Boy! I exclaimed, and went inside. I rolled my eyes around and found my clique seated at one end. "There they are," I grinned and walked towards them.

"Hey, hey, chic. What's popping?" My best friend Hayley spoke first.

"Oh, you know what is." I laughed, as we hugged.

"Hey! We're here, you know." Lucy, our clique head spoke.

"Aww, baby. I didn't forget you." I laughed and hugged her too. "You know you-know-who is gonna be here any minute …"

"Boohoo. Like we're scared." Polly cut in, blowing gum bubbles. "And girl, you didn't hug me," She stared with puppy eyes."

"Oh, here you go."

"Mm. Now, that's more like it." She snuggled perfectly.

I sat down with them, as we waited for Mother Cecilia to come. I could say we feared her more, compared to the rest. And although we did, we still loved her so.

"Okay, girls. I'll have the teachers share to you your weekly schedules. It's ready now." She spoke into the microphone in front of her.

"I hate schedules." Hayley whispered to me, as I giggled.

"What's funny, Miss Bane?" I heard my name called suddenly.

Man! This lady got eyes, I moved my lips and got up. "Nothing, Reverend Mother."

"Good. You may sit." She said to me and went back to talking.

I heard some girls chuckle amongst themselves and I so felt like walking up to them and giving them a piece of my mind.

"Easy there, Warrior Princess. You don't want to make a scene." Hayley held me, signaling with her eyes.

I breathed in and out, and relaxed my nerves once again, while I spent the rest of my ten minutes listening to Mother Cecilia.

"Bless you, Mother." The students echoed.

We all got up and headed for class. I was an eleventh grader along with Hayley and the rest. We chatted on our way to class which wasn't so far off from the main hall.

"You coming?" Lucy turned to me.

"Coming where?" I asked in confusion.

"To the party of course." Polly cut in and added, "It's Raymond's birthday."

I gasped. "Raymond? Your bro?" My eyes shone. "Gee! It must have skipped my mind." I muttered under my breath.

"Indeed." They laughed.

"You know that guy's got a huge crush on you." Hayley looked at me

"Certainly not Raymond Winchester." I shrugged.

"Of course it is, Sheil." Polly hung her right arm around my neck.

"Oh, you girls." I giggled, as we went on.

We had English for half a period, before Sister Irina came in. Sister Vivian seemed like she was in a haste as she didn't last long enough.

"Okay, class. I'll take it from here," Sister Irina said and flipped through our English textbook

She wiped the heading off the white board and scribbled a new topic on it.

"Report Writing?" I gasped and stood up.

"Yes, Miss Bane. Want something?" Sister Irina asked, like she had heard me.

"Oh. N-nothing ma'am." I stammered. I thought swiftly and made to talk. "Sister Irina,"

She eyed me. "I thought you said it was nothing."

"Yes, ma'am. I was only wondering why Sister Vivian stopped halfway in taking us –" I looked at Haley as she signaled with her eyes, a finger on her lips.

"Never mind, madam." I sat down again.

We took the rest of the class in silence, no one making a peek and eyes glued on the board. Sister Irina herself didn't last longer like we expected, along with the others, making it more suspicious.

"Did you see what happened?" I whispered to Hayley, as we headed for the cafeteria.

"Oh, I saw it all." Came her reply. "Heard lady Vivian's leaving." She released the bombshell.

"What?!" I shouted.

"Keep it down, you." She hushed, covering my mouth..

I blinked for a second and questioned. "But why? Why Sister Vivian?"

"Heard she and Flora Weather did it."

"Did what now?" I asked again.

"You should know." She gestured, looking down at my V-area.

"No way!" I gaped at her.

"I'm serious, man. Sister Janet caught them two in the bathroom. I still can't believe it."

I shook my head. "Sweet Jeez. What the hell is happening in this school?"

"Keep it down, please. No one really knows." She motioned to me.

"Then how do you?" I stared at her with suspicion. "You weren't eavesdropping, were you?" I rolled my eyes on her.

"Hell, yes. I'm a boss, you know." She grinned with pride.

"Yeah, yeah, bossy pants." I laughed and hung my arms around her neck. "Come on, now. Let's get going."

I got home, so tired and famished as I tossed myself on the bed. "Man! Some day this is,"

I took a deep breath and my eye lids closed gradually.

"Sheila? Sheila, you there?" Mum's voice called from the stairs.

"Ah, jeez!" I grumbled hard and sluggishly brought my feet to the ground. "Coming, mother." I scoffed and made for the door.

"Honey, I need you to go to Mrs. Wayne's house …"

"What?!" I shouted. "Not there!" I went on.

"Oh, don't be like that. I need you to give her this." She handed a package to me. "The delivery man dropped it here by mistake. Guess he didn't know the right address given to him." She continued and urged me to follow her.

"But mum –" I made to talk, then stopped. "Oh, fine." I said with a shrug and reluctantly walked downstairs.

I went out the door and made for the Wayne's house. I knocked on the door but no answer came. Great! I thought and moved backwards. "Mrs. Wayne." I called softly. "Mrs. Wayne, it's Sheila knocking."

I waited for someone to answer the door, but still... no answer. I sighed and knocked the second time, turning the door knob. "Bet they wouldn't mind."

I walked in, finding the living room empty. "Hm. Guess I'll leave this here." I frowned and dropped the package carefully on the glass table.

I scanned the parlor one more time, and I made to leave. "Oh my goodness." I yelled.

"My, my, my. What do we have here?" A grin broke out."

"Don't look at me." I scoffed, making to leave.

"No, no. Just stay right there." He grabbed hold of my arm.

"Dennis!!" I groaned, feeling the nerves to punch him.

"Ooh, she's boiling." He chuckled.

"Whatever. God! Stop touching me with those hands. Who knows how many things you've touched."

"Aa-ah-ah." He waved his pointy. Don't even start." He added, "You wanted to see me?"

"What?! When did I?" I raised a brow at him.

"Oh, come on. Have you forgotten?" He moved his eyes on my bosom.

Oh, no! My eyes shone. I had totally forgotten I wasn't putting on a brassiere and my tits were clearly visible, with my top aiding it.

"I'm so gonna pluck out those eyes if they don't stop moving!" I spoke harshly.

"Come on. Are you always like this to every guy or just me?" His smile disappeared.

"Well …let's see. There. Just you." I uttered with a hiss, and he drew closer.

"Sheila Del Bane." He called. "What have I done for you to hate me this much?" He peered directly into my eyes.

"I don't hate you. I just don't –" I swallowed, averting my gaze.

"You feel that?"

"Feel what?!" I looked back at him.

"That tingling feeling in your heart …saying you want -" He puckered his lips.

"You jerk!" I growled, punching him really hard. "You think I'm like all those girlfriends of yours?! God! You disgust me." I spat and stormed off.

"Dennis Wayne …more like Dennis V-A-I-N!" I said in a mocking tone, as I climbed up the stairs, into my room, and slammed the door. "So mum's fault." I blamed, getting in bed.

I rolled my duvet up my legs and took my earrings off, placing my right arm on my head as I thought about what happened. You can't feel this way, Sheila. You're better than this, my heart fluttered.

It seemed like I was going to burst any minute from now, and I certainly couldn't take it anymore. I should call Hay. She should be able to help, the idea struck my mind, and I swiftly took up my phone and dialed her number.

"Hey girl." She spoke.

"Hayley, I need you."

"Whoa. Are you okay? You don't sound good."

"Cause I'm not." I whispered. "Okay, let me start." I began explaining.

I told her everything, leaving not a single detail out.

"But do you love him?"

"Love?" I repeated.

"Yes, love. You said you've been having these dreams ..."

"Yeah. They just keep coming and I don't know why. I don't even like this guy, Hayley." I saw myself saying.

I knew that was a lie cause a part of me wanted to be with h, but I just couldn't let it. "Gosh. I'm so confused. What do I do?" I squeezed my hair.

"First of all, you're going to walk right back, do the talking and kaboom, baby!" She laughed and I too.

We talked some more, and when we were done, I ended the call. 

"She had better be right," I sighed and got up. I quickly got dressed, powdered my face, and walked out the door.

"Look who came back."

"Your face …" I froze instantly. "Did I really do that?" I asked stupidly and made towards him. "Oh God. I'm really sorry. I'm really sorry." I went on saying, examining his face.

"Ow. Easy." He winced.

I looked at him in pity. "We should treat this,"

"We? Y-you said the word "we" –" He stared at me, and I gulped, withdrawing my hand. "No, it's okay. It's okay to care, Sheila." He held my hand.

"Please let's go inside." I said to him and led the way.

He laid down on the couch, and I made for the freezer. "Mind if I take an ice bag out?" I turned towards him as he affirmed.

I quickly got it out and walked back, as he sat up, beckoning for the ice. "No, I'll do it. Just let me." I said to him and placed the ice bag on his face.

I felt pretty awkward, feeling the coolness on my palm and the silence that enveloped the living room, as two black eye balls looked directly into mine. "You're looking." I said shyly.

"No, I'm not." He laughed and took his eyes off me.

I felt nervous and got up. "Your parents aren't home yet?"

"You see them anywhere?" He curved his lips.

"I just asked." I rolled my eyes. "Here. That'll do." I made to leave.

"Oh, no, you don't." He held me back, and onto his bosom, I fell.

I felt his chest rub against mine, and for a moment there, I went mute.

"You're awfully clumsy there, Miss." He teased me.

I grew furious and made to get up. "I shouldn't be here."

"No...no, stay. I need you."

"Dennis, stop. I can't." I breathed, pulling away, as he brought me down on him.

"Dennis ..."

"Just a kiss and I'll let you ..."

"Dennis!" A voice hollered from the door.

"Oh. Mrs. Wayne," I gasped under my breath, wriggling free."

"Oh, Sheila." Her lips broke into a smile.

"I'm sorry, ma'am. I...I was just...just leaving." I stuttered, feeling embarrassed.

I gave Dennis a final look and hurried out the door. 

My heart kept beating till I got to our doorstep. Was he actually going to...? What would have happened if his Mum didn't walk through that door? These questions hovered in my mind. God, Sheila. You got to snap out of this. You and Dennis can never be.

That's what you get when you let in a church rat." My Mum chuckled and walked upstairs.

I clenched my fist and held my rage in. It wasn't Sheila's fault, I wanted to say, but stopped. Sheila was different from any girl I'd ever seen, and a part of me wanted to be with her …to be by her side and to be that guy …not just that guy, but to be better. If only that day would come.

TBC

Dennis Et Sheila Coming Soon!

~~~~~~~~
Re: OUR TALE: SHORT STORIES COLLECTION {UNEDITED} by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
3,033 words. Gosh! It really took a great deal writing this. Please you guys..show some love. Creation is really hard. Your good wishes will cheer me up.
Re: OUR TALE: SHORT STORIES COLLECTION {UNEDITED} by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
By the way, I hope y'all are in good health. Please be safe and be all right. I wish I could contact you all, but this is the highest I can do. To my readers...I can't hear y'all less.
Re: OUR TALE: SHORT STORIES COLLECTION {UNEDITED} by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 28, 2020
And you guys stopped reading ಠ_ಠ. Btw, I'm so done editing my stories. It takes time, like fucking takes time 乂❤‿❤乂. So from now on, I'll be doing that at the end of everything. Please show some love. And oh, I also apologize for the excess mistakes. I was really sick yesterday and I lost strength in the process of proofreading. I hope you understand.

OUR TALE

Dennis Et Sheila

By Jessica Duru

I’m Dennis Wayne and this is my story…

You mean our story…

And mine, too, baby!

“Dennis!!!”

~~~~~~~~

It was one snowy morning in Bristol town. Christmas was around the corner, and the air gleamed so bright and white. Mm… just few more days to go, I grinned, placing the pancakes on the table. Ooh, I licked my lips and began singing. “I love pancakes… I love pancakes…”

“And then she’ll say she’s not a kid.”

I gasped and turned around. “When did you get here? I mean… what are you doing here?!” I squeezed my face.

“The door was open,” My annoying jerk of a neighbor replied.

“I didn’t say how –“ I folded my arms.

“Ain’t you gonna give me anything?” He asked, and slumped onto the couch.

“Eww. Get your smelly butt off my couch.” I ordered as he laughed.

“Your couch? Seriously?” He laughed harder. “Like where’d you get the money to buy it?”

“From your dick, bitch!”

He raised his hands to his mouth. “Bloody hell! She talks dirty.”

“Gasp all you want. Now get up!” I stormed towards him.

“Gee! Why do you always have to act like a guy?”

I snarled. “Fine! You can stay… all by yourself!” I sighed, and made to leave.

“And do you always have to leave, too?” He clasped my hand.

“Dennis!!”

“That’s my name, baby.” He winked at me. “My, Santa’s gonna be really mad at someone for making the naughty list again.”

“Like I care,” I shone my eyes.

“You’re too silly, Sheila Bane.” He chuckled and poked my nose.

“Why you…!”

“Wimpy Hart? Ha! Is that the only word in your dictionary?” He mocked.

“Whatevs,” I stuck my tongue out. “Just go. I don’t want my parents meeting us here. And, eww, certainly not with you.” I continued.

“Oh, I’m not scared,” He shrugged, and inched closer.

I moved backwards. "Wh-what’ you doing? D-Dennis… Dennis –“ I felt my back graze the wall.

“I’m going to teach you a lesson, Sheila Del Bane.” A naughty grin broke out on his lips, he moistened them. "You’ve been such a naughty kitty this year.” He added.

I could hear my heart beating really fast. OH, God. What’s he up to now? I shook, and prayed the wall would just take me in. “Dennis,” I breathed and closed my eyes.

“Just stay still. It won’t hurt.” He whispered sweetly as a beeping sound came. "Oh!” He groaned, and pulled away.

I heaved a deep sigh, and my heart went back to normal. What a close call, I thought and wiped my sweat off.

“What?!” He shouted suddenly.

“Wh-what happened?” I shuddered, and moved closer.

“Mum just had an accident,” He said amid the call as I gasped.

“Oh my God!”

He ended the call and said to me. “I need to go.”

“I should come,” I spoke hurriedly.

He nodded, and we both rushed off. "Are you sure you’re going to go be able to drive?” I asked, as we headed for his Dad’s other car.

“I’ll manage,” He said.

He looked terrified and I could tell. Poor guy, I sulked and got in.

He got in, too, and kicked the car in motion…

“Where is mum, Dad? Wh-where is she?!”

“Son…”

“I said where is she? I need to see her,”

“You can’t, son. She’s comfortable.”

“Comfortable? Comfor… I mean, how can you even say such?!” His eyes shone. “My Mum’s lying in there and you’re saying she’s comfortable? And by the way, where the hell have you been?! Mum’s been calling you for weeks and you never cared to return her calls, or even at least pay us a visit. What kind of a father are you?!” He barked.

I was stunned at his sudden change of attitude, and also confused. I moved towards him and tried to calm him down, but he brushed me aside like I was invisible.

“Son… calm down. This really isn’t the best time to do this…”

“Not the best time?! It’s all your fault Mum’s in this condition! You know what, I’m going in.” He ignored him and gave the door a shove.

“No…!”

“M-mum?” He called, shaken. "M-mum? No, it can’t be… it can’t be,” He shook his head, and a tear broke free.

“Son, listen to me…”

“No! No, don’t touch me!” He yelled, and made for her.

I drew closer as my eyes met with the burnt figure on the bed. Mrs. Wayne, I froze as hot tears rolled down my face.

“Mrs. Wayne was a kindhearted woman, a loving friend, and an amazing mother and wife. She’ll forever be missed… and never be forgotten. May her humble soul be received in our Lord’s bosom. Amen.” Father Richmond concluded, and we echoed an "amen".

“Thank you. Thank you.”

I sat in silence, watching Dennis father thank the guests. I wonder where Dennis is, I rolled my eyes and stood up.

“Where’ you going, young lady?” My Dad raised his brows.

“Dad, Mum, I was only wondering if I could check up on Dennis.” I said.

“Oh. Okay, hon. That’ll be better.” Mum approved, and dad alongside.

I caught a glimpse of him at the far corner of the grill and I couldn’t believe what I saw. Oh, this is bad, I shook my head and walked towards him. “What do you think you’re doing?” I asked.

“Oh, Mum. Your baby’s drinking again.” He said drunkenly.

“Dennis. You know what, give me that!” I frowned and took the bottle from him.

“Oh, don’t be such a kill joy. Just one more drink, hm. Waiter… oh, Waiter,” He sang.

“That’s it! We’re going home!”

“Home? There is no home." He spoke. "Dad’s off with his mistress... and you, mum, you’re the one suffering everything.” He sobbed, bringing his head to my bosom. “He couldn’t even take care of you, not even his own son. It’s all his fault. It’s all his –"

“D…Dennis…” I called. “Dennis, it’s Sheila.”

“What’s this rubbish?!” Dennis Dad bellowed from behind.

“Ah. Mr. Wayne.” Dennis chuckled, and looked up at him. “Come to yell at your son, huh? The one you call miserable and useless.” He laughed further.

“Son, you’re drunk. Come on, let's go home…”

“I'm not going don’t anywhere with you. It’s your fault. You should have been there… you should have been there!” He ranted.

“Dennis, listen to me. You have to…”

“Just leave alone!” He thundered.

“Don’t you dare talk to me in that tone, young man! I’m your father, and I don’t care whether you’re drunk or not.”

“Ha-ha. My father?" He laughed. "My Dad will never abandon me.”

“Oh, be careful,” I joined the drama as I held him in place.

“Sh-sheila?” He squinted, turning in my direction.

“Yes, Dennis. It’s me. You need to go home... please. You don’t look so good.” I joined the drama.

“Sheila… oh, Sheila,” He fell into my arms and cried.

I couldn’t imagine things could be this way. Seeing him like this made me feel worse, and I just couldn’t watch while he broke apart. “You’re going to be okay. Everything’s going to be okay.. I promise.” I breathed, and gave his Dad a final look.

“Do you need anything? Do you want a cup of coffee? I could make you one, you know.” I said, curving my fingers.

“Oh, coffee’s a grandma’s thing.” He laughed weakly.

“No, I’ll do it. Just stay right there. I will be back shortly.” I said to him, and made for the door.

“Sheila,” He called, and I turned around.

“Mm? What's it?”

“Thank you.” He said, and I nodded.

“You’re welcome.”

Days passed and we began spending time together; I began seeing myself not being able to stay without him, and then I remembered what Hayley said to me some months ago. Is this really happening? I thought to myself as I walked to his house. “Am I really having feelings for him?” I thought aloud.

“Having feelings for who?” A voice spoke behind, and I jumped.

“Oh, Gosh! How did you…?”

“I’ve got ears everywhere,” He grinned. “So who were you talking about?” He asked as his brows arched.

"Ah, no one." I said sharply. Can't believe he heard me, I breathed, making a fast move. “Where have you been anyway? You didn't come home last night.” I changed the topic.

“Yeah, why? Are you the outing police?” He joked, and I frowned.

“I only asked. Humph!” I crossed my arms. Good job, Sheila. Good job, I smiled at a job well done, and raised a brow. “Think I didn’t see you two?”

“Ooh, someone’s jelly.” He laughed, and poked my ribs.

“I’m not.” I scoffed. “Who was she? Your girlfriend?” I questioned, eyeing him.

“Who?” He curved his lips.

“The girl from last night,” I shrugged.

“Oh. You mean Linda?” He chuckled, and I felt stupid. “I’m sorry, did I say something funny?” I asked, as he went on laughing. “God. You’re funny.” He said between. “Linda’s a family friend. What were you thinking?”

“Didn’t say I was, jerk.” I relaxed, a blush coating my cheeks.

“Come on. Let’s go inside.” He clasped my hand and whispered. “Silly pea.”

“Ugh! You’re so annoying.”

“That’s my middle name, baby.” He laughed and pulled me into his arms. “Linda and I just ate out. That’s all.”

“Okay,” I purred as he caressed my hair.

“Say, would you like to go out one day? It can be anywhere you want, you know?”

“Really?” I asked excitedly, and frowned again. “Oh, no. You’re just going to tease me again.” I sighed and pulled away.

“Come on, I won’t.”

“Promise?” I asked coyly.

“I promise.” He smiled and hugged me.

Months rolled by so fast and Dennis and I began dating. Every moment we had together was really precious… and I certainly did hope it wouldn’t end.

“Aww, what a happy ending,” Dennis smiled as I finished the Tale of the Nightingales.

“Like you were listening... and not making holes on me with those eyes.” I teased, and blushed.

“Will you blame me? You do know there’s no one else in this world that is as pretty as my lady.” He praised.

“Ha-ha. You're always pulling my legs.”

“I’m serious,” He said, and leaned closer. “We won’t be needing this –“ He winked, taking the book from me.

“Oh, give me that, will you?”

“You’re so stubborn,” He laughed and graced my lips with a kiss. “I love you, Sheila Del Bane.”

“Aww, I love you more.” I smiled and melted into his embrace.

~THE END (。♥‿♥。)

1 Share

Re: OUR TALE: SHORT STORIES COLLECTION {UNEDITED} by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
SECRETS

"Let me go, Friedrich... let me go!" Maddie Petrograd cried.

He held onto her hands and bound them to the bedstead "Stay still, now. It won't be long." A naughty grin broke out on his lips as he got in between her legs.

He took his belt off, ignoring her as he went into business, driving his hard head into her walls; a piercing cry eluding the air, as moans of pleasure took it all in.

She watched, as her 18-years old stepbrother grunted and thrust with lust in his eyes. It was one tragic night for her, and she wished it was never a reality...

"Wakey-wakey." A voice rang happily, and a kissing sound came.

Maddie's eye lids rolled open slowly and she tried to get up. "Wh-what did you do to me?" She muttered weakly. "What did you do?!" 

"Oh, don't be such a sissy." He shrugged and got in bed. "Dad's going to be home soon. So you better get dressed." He caressed her face and made hickeys on her neck.

"Don't touch me." She whimpered.

"Mm. You're really beautiful, Mi Amor." He ignored her and went on.

"How could you?! What did I ever do to you?" She spoke in a tearful manner. 

"Oh, be quiet," He hushed and raised her chin. "Now, listen," He started. "Don't you go about telling anyone about this... not even that precious mommy of yours cause if you dare, I'll make sure you don't live to see another day." He gritted his teeth, and she spat on him.

"Rot in hell!"

"You bitch... I'll make you...!"

"Friedrich? Maddie? Where are you, guys?" A feminine voice called from downstairs.

"Ooh, mama's home." He laughed and put a finger across her lips.

She threw an angry stare at him, as he bit her lower lip. "I hate you!'

"And I love you." He smirked and got up. "Get dressed." He tersely said, and made for the door. What a drama queen, he shrugged and turned the handle; giving her a final look and stepped out.

Madison was a 16-years old brunet. Her father died when she was twelve and her Mum had to marry again. Her step dad was so kind, and he never for once treated her differently, making Maddie love him even more. His son Friedrich was just the opposite of him and she wished he wasn't so different from his father.

"Hey Steph." Friedrich greeted with a peck.

"Oh, son. How are you?" She smiled.

"Never been better." His pretentious tone came.

"Is your Dad home?" She asked.

"Nah. Not yet." He shook his head and turned around.  

"Oh, Maddie. Come here." Stephanie beckoned to her daughter, as Friedrich took the grocery bag from her.

"I'll take that."

"Oh, thank you." She handed it off.

"Welcome, Mum." Maddie greeted.

Her mother gave a welcoming smile and she wished to be in her arms at that moment.

"Are you okay, baby? You don't look so..."

"I'm okay, Mommy. Just read all night." Maddie faked a smile.

"Really, my love?" She eyed her suspiciously. 

"Yeah, Mum. There's no need to worry," 

"You know, Mum," Friedrich chimed in. "Maddie's being really hardworking these days. She even refused to watch a movie with me just so she could read." He looked at her.

"Mm. My baby really wants to get those grades for mama." Mrs. Wilson laughed and squeezed her shoulders. 

"Heh." Maddie gave a nervous laugh and pulled away. "I'll go set the table now. Be back in a minute." She hurried off, her heart beating really fast.

How was she going to tell her Mum that her stepbrother raped her? She sulked as a tear rolled down her face. 

"Get yourself together, will you? You're not the first girl in this world to be laid." Friedrich's voice startled her.

She turned in his direction, her fist clenched really tight as she flared, biting her lower lip so hard.

"Hey. Keep it down, you, or Steph's going to hear us." He tried to quieten. "And by the way, what would make you think I'll stay away from such a pretty swan like you?" He licked his lips and drew closer.

"Now don't you dare come near me, Friedrich Wilson. You're a devil!" She snivelled and rushed out.

The next day, her mother and stepfather left for work, leaving her and Friedrich alone. It was a no-school week and there was no way she could go out. Not like she knew nowhere, but her Mum was really strictly when it came to that. She had no option but to lock herself up in her room and cry her heart out. I miss you, Dad. I wish you were here, her tears flowed nonstop, wetting her palms.

"Maddie. Maddie..." 

"Go away!" She yelled and buried her face in her palms again.

"I just want to apologize, Maddie. I know what I did was wrong. And I'm really sorry. I'm sorry I hurt you. Please forgive me. I didn't know what came over me."He spoke softly. 

"I said go away. Please...!" 

"Look. I'm sorry. Okay? I really am. And I... Ah! Maddie!!" He screamed wildly, inducing terror in her.

"Friedrich?" She called. "Friedrich...?!" She called again.

She panicked and got up, not hearing his voice. "Oh God!" She breathed and rushed towards the door.  She quickly turned the door knob as a guffaw broke out. "No! No... No!!" She yelled and made to shut the door.

"You won't get away from me, Maddie Petrograd!" Her stepbrother bellowed and kicked the door, as she lost balance.

"Friedrich, no. Friedrich...!" 

He gripped her by her ponytails and threw her on the bed. "I'm going to teach you a lesson, my little slut."

"Friedrich... Friedrich..." She struggled, smacking his arms. 

He pulled a knife out of his pants, and her eyes grew wide. "F-Friedrich... F-Friedrich..." 

"Shut up!" He slapped her hand, and with the blade, cut open her top. 

She cried uncontrollably, feeling the weight of the monstrous beast atop her. 

"Now, moan for daddy, my bitch." He grinned, and gave her pantie a sniff; the smell driving him crazy. "Oh, look how wet you are for me." He ran his slick tongue on it and tore it off, finding her sensitive part as his teeth grazed it.

A high-pitched cry eluded her lips. And she watched as he had her way with her, leaving her with no choice.

She became the submissive slave her stepbrother wanted her to be. And as the years went by, she became a pro. And in no time... a stripper!

So I'll stop here. Just click on the link if you're interested in reading the full story. Have a nice day 乂❤‿❤乂

SECRETS - https://my.w.tt/MSNTFejD0ab

1 Share

Re: OUR TALE: SHORT STORIES COLLECTION {UNEDITED} by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 03, 2020
⛈Always a Mistress, never the Wife ⛈

Rated 18 ☄☄☄

Like what the Bleep?

She's real bitchy;
Fucking Hot
Slutty bossy
Smoking hot;

She's controlling
Bing bang rolling
Always sucking
Dripping wet

"Bradley? Bradley!"

"Y-yes, Mistress," A boy of about twenty appeared in the living room.

His hands were shaking, as his eyes glistened and rolled

A seductive smile appeared on his Mistress' lips as she rubbed her laps, slowly pulling her skirt up. "Do you know what I need, Bradley?"

"Y-yes, Mistress," His voice cracked.

"Goody. Cause what I want now... is for you to eat me out like you've never had -" She gave a chuckle and trailed her fingers to her wetness, giving it a slight tease.

The poor boy gulped and walked towards her, getting on his knees, as a soft moan eluded the air at his touch. "That's right, baby. Eat that out for Mama!"

My name's Andrea Jennson. I'm almost forty, but still not married. I never wanted to be with any man in particular, and I enjoyed the fact I was having fun being single. I was bitchy and had already slept with many men than I could count and still looked forward to doing more. My slutty life began when I was in highschool; the day some unknown guys raped me on my way home. And from that day on, I swore never to value anything again, and my journey into the world of lust began. And thus, my story begins ‼️

TBC

...Was actually thinking of uploading the full story, but I'd pretty much like to hear from you guys... ಥ⌣ಥ

Just in case... I need 50 views, a go ahead... to unlock 乂❤‿❤乂

Can I count on you? (。♥‿♥。)

1 Share

Re: OUR TALE: SHORT STORIES COLLECTION {UNEDITED} by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2020
labelle123, charytea, bimberry1307, gucciqueen38,
parismoore, biadefolar, adesina12, giannaaaaaa,
shewrites, ellabae, ghostwriter, centino, pinkfeet,
crislyn

bibie01

olanipekuntomi

seunviju

sebak

onosj

larrysun

danwrites

domawoleye
Thronekid, D9ty7, Tiffanyj, helenbee, teebashy, prettydiva89, fatalveli, harjibolar10, fembleez1, stuff46, Divepen, cybershow, Tattesco, Ali1king, kingphilip, onemansquad, tecno4life, bluestarry, jefferyjamez, slap1, chinweblinkz, supermartin, ishilove, pweetidamsel, jeanfortune, jaymomma, vibra, almacherich, marynneka, trusted, Shadowbean Abimbawealth, emarkson, Hiroshize, jhimmy, UnknownT, laykorn, kenwins, iceberylin, Ollyfad, AnnbabyHot, debonairprinx, rondo235, MzNelly, toykathy, Champele, PBeni, princesa, Thermythorpe, Redmosquito, FoxyRebirth, natasha, Neduzze5, yemi2plus, YellowMosquito, DNA1, bimbiola, faithgokz, sizzlezNBT, Enigurl, Trendytessy, Omololamide, smithe113, misterjosh, MzChistar, J0sh007, carolinew, tbabstobadt, Feyifahm, Mizsammy, Ifyx, MsSpaqs, ochetinz, Tundeajani, bukkynababe, walintize, kinsjesus, conniblakes, iamdsam, Clemzy16, Cutepie1, DazzlinPearl, JIGGERNAPPY, Fellycutie, adeswagsdmj, Arnoldo, Gifteey100, shalomtemmy, johnnobles, chinedumo, temiK9, Oppy16, amitalian, Herbheorlar, barbiesexy, emmanwandud, Teenuolah, BlesinE, Perfercter4real, mzkomsy, rhapzidy, Therock5555, lekkybam, Skykid1208, Blize7, legendprac, Seankay, BarnabasCo, chesm, Smhart1, tosingcfr, king94, yormite, teetee92, Kensco, geogino, simplifier, Affable0709, Chuksyd1, Incredibleme, Daniel2802, oloriireomo, kunlesehan, Tafamonday, Nekkie27, slimfredo, ibuome, dryakson, iyk1, m003, BabieGhagha, hyungwang, mador, Aimedrey, peterphd, 360prince, shaks97, Braidz, tinahrex, RazziP, Fehmy25s, Kingphilip, Eblee, Ritababe, dagift333, moyarhtohbadt, , Meel unique27, MrsGoodness, Lionize, MhizTemmie, AlienStar, Theorbiter, Ionprince, princesssusan, Susrite, Glowstone, bigwig97, Missmossy, ruffhandu, may3 Tomkhalifa52, okeyfineboy, kechywillz, folake25, tescoleps, teamplayey, ethereal, unlimitedbosco, PrinceGozie, Yudeeaikay, pelontus, justicesky24, Psalmwise, mariamferanmi, qloreal, onosj, Rahma26, Kayleb37, Mutaino7, kwencypresh, lawrenzo007, Tobilastik, yettielicious, eunisam, Athanatos, usmanspihn, hassan85, princesa, kiddyking, fam24, moshood1993, handmaid, missterious, kingphilip, kenwins, SexySapphire, Princesschi, Niwdog, Suspect33, Visionaire, Bunsky, laykorn, emitheo, alabig, marioking
vhally fasttrack curvydiva InkPaperVodka cyndy1000
TheBlessedMAN twoclans kimberlyWest ericsmith
rosalieene kaycee9242 MhiztaRange prettyMizQdot
chivera018 uniquechild skubido casler
godwindanielboy donpiiko BdorianGray Rhemy2013
donnaD audina nelem princessmj ayodijex nikz
vickysunmomi lady25 ann2012 mc6xty WAACUT
canme4u victoria2000 mjay05 aharpride1 tgold1
INDUSTRIALFAN stevodot22 FortunateB crystalprince
honourable356 oluwakemi65 stancyfrosh
xaviercasmier Alexk2 Rollins777 Dessydemmy
Divpen1 obyikye FloraEC IamXcessiz eniafelamo
princessyere1 stellamarisII Ibunkun1 Kimoyo Pearl05
Sweety189 Peluhmii queenitee tonexyx joyberry
millenia Chii8 Jane1234 Halyma Silver1996 onetop
funkyjenny marianneada, akinwale14 SapphirePRINCEX
Jameskudooski Cadec007
Horpsyjay, EPublishers, LarrySun, Ayoomodaddy, spidey77, dominique, Lauryn41, Explorers, iLegendd, webme, WritertainPub, Fhunkhy1, Divepen1, devlishGINGER, lalasticlala, poetictwenty, DontBullshitMe, houseofwags, KelvinCoaster, CasNova, Bestie93, Ajerry, Teco2, TiffanyJ, credid, freesinzu, Elvictor, ASBEE
Re: OUR TALE: SHORT STORIES COLLECTION {UNEDITED} by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2020
DO YOU GUYS REMEMBER THESE SHORT STORIES COLLECTION?

Well, grab a seat. I bet you'd love them wink

(1) (Reply)

The Other Side - Maro's Tale / The 28th House (fiction, Horror And Thriller) / The Assassin Goes To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 206
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.