Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,753 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:34 AM

Questions I Ask DSS Officer. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions I Ask DSS Officer. (563 Views)

Stop Spreading Fake News, Isaac Fayose Blasts Peter Obi, Ask DSS To Arrest Him / Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) / Abubakar Malami: I Can't Ask DSS To Free Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions I Ask DSS Officer. by sirjamesjnr(m): 10:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
Where is our Freedom?

This is Kathy Griffin holding a Head of Donald Trump (Paper Mache) covered with Blood. Trumps kid Baron was horrified by this Tweet apparently.

Did the Secret Service arrest her for Treason? No

Did the Trump Administration alert the FBI to arrest her? No

Did the Judges issue warrants against her? No

Not even the President ordered any action against her except

That is what Freedom tastes like and sounds like.
I want to breathe, this is my country,I am a Nigerian.
Re: Questions I Ask DSS Officer. by tobechi74: 11:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
Your right no dey constituction
Re: Questions I Ask DSS Officer. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
Can't happen here
Re: Questions I Ask DSS Officer. by DelTel(m): 11:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
You should see this first.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/US/wireStory/man-18-months-prison-threatening-kill-trump-70350318 .............A 36-year-old Texas man has been sentenced to 18 months in federal prison for threatening to assassinate President Donald Trump, prosecutors said.

Mickael Gedlu was sentenced Friday, according to a statement from U.S. Attorney Erin Nealy Cox’s office in Dallas. He pleaded guilty in December to making threats against Trump.

According to plea documents, Gedlu admitted he threatened Trump's life on social media, stating on YouTube: “I am waiting for Trump to visit Dallas before I attempt to assassinate him.”.......

Kathy Griffin is a comedian, her career crumbled after she did the mock-severed head of President Trump. CNN fired her and she has remained unemployed thereafter. She was probably left off the hook because she is a comedian!

You do not need to wish anyone dead, how would you feel if someone else does that to you undecided. Put out your points/views without insult.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Questions I Ask DSS Officer. by SKhanmi: 11:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
What's special about this? Of course you can do the same here, I'll help you make the paper mache of *him* and you will hold and post it on social media. Nothing will happen
Re: Questions I Ask DSS Officer. by onoja12: 3:01am On Sep 27, 2020
Some nigerians are stupid, they just love to copy, in any normal society that woman should have been arrested but you see in america once you are white and you have breast , they do not follow the law when dealing with you.

(1) (Reply)

APC Is Still In Shock / Why People Are Tired Of Lagos APC & Tinubu - Egbeji Oloogun / Mamman Daura, Buhari’s Powerful Nephew, In Critical Condition In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.