Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Who Is The Most Trust-worthy Car Dealer On Nairaland - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Who Is The Most Trust-worthy Car Dealer On Nairaland (1405 Views)

Is There A Reliable Car Dealer On This Platform / Buy Salvage Vehicles From Trust Worthy Car Dealers In The US / ***KAKAKI AUTOS!!! A Foundation Of Trust. Delivering the 2012 HONDA CR-V EX***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Trust-worthy Car Dealer On Nairaland by nihinlade(m): 11:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
Hello Nairalanders,

Kindly recommend the most trust-worthy car dealer on Nairaland. The most recommendable due to people's experience with him. The one with a clean record. I mean, no bad review has ever been given about him; very genuine.
Re: Who Is The Most Trust-worthy Car Dealer On Nairaland by HarunaWest(m): 11:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
nihinlade:
Hello Nairalanders,

Kindly recommend the most trust-worthy car dealer on Nairaland. The most recommendable due to people's experience with him. The one with a clean record. I mean, no bad review has ever been given about him; very genuine.
I know of someone not on NL... But a legit company that has government authority to import auctioned vehicles from Canada and U. S. A
Re: Who Is The Most Trust-worthy Car Dealer On Nairaland by folarr(m): 12:53am On Sep 27, 2020
nihinlade:
Hello Nairalanders,

kakakibuy

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Trust-worthy Car Dealer On Nairaland by Binance(m): 1:01am On Sep 27, 2020
if you need a cool headed person who has been around for s while go for jaxxy.

Many of these guys are very arrogant.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Trust-worthy Car Dealer On Nairaland by hopeforcharles(m): 5:18am On Sep 27, 2020
HarunaWest:

I know of someone not on NL... But a legit company that has government authority to import auctioned vehicles from Canada and U. S. A
I am interested bro
Re: Who Is The Most Trust-worthy Car Dealer On Nairaland by Amono: 7:34am On Sep 27, 2020
Hello Nairalanders,

Gazzuz is the man

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Trust-worthy Car Dealer On Nairaland by Amono: 7:35am On Sep 27, 2020
Gazzuz tested and trusted.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Trust-worthy Car Dealer On Nairaland by owolabi5: 7:44am On Sep 27, 2020
Are you interested and in need of the following :

1.New Vehicle Registration.

2.New Motorcycle /Tricycle Registration.

3.Registration of Existing Plate Number.

4.Collection of Tinted Permit.

5.Change of Ownership.

6.Renewal of Vehicle Particulars.

7.Vehicle Third Party Insurance.

8.Plate Number Replacement.

9.Local Government Papers.

10.Change of Vehicle Engine.

11. New Driver's License

12.Driver's License Renewal.

13.Plate Number Customization.

14.Dealership Plate Number.

15.Road Worthiness Certificate Collection /Renewal.

Guaranty you Genuine Documentations and Quality Service.

For more information & enquiries visit /contact :

Call: 08033539981

WhatsApp : 08182880902

carpapers.com.ng

Office Address: Ministry of Transportation

VIO OFFICE

OWODE ONIRIN BUS STOP

OPPOSITE OWODE ONIRIN MARKET

ALONG IKORODU ROAD

LAGOS
Re: Who Is The Most Trust-worthy Car Dealer On Nairaland by chudidonas(m): 7:48am On Sep 27, 2020
HarunaWest:

He/she wants a nairalander. Keep your legit company suggestions biko

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Trust-worthy Car Dealer On Nairaland by johnabraham: 8:06am On Sep 27, 2020
Gazzuzz if you want to buy locally
Kakakibuy if you want to bring in from abroad

nihinlade:
Hello Nairalanders,

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Trust-worthy Car Dealer On Nairaland by princetom1(m): 10:02am On Sep 27, 2020
nihinlade:
Hello Nairalanders,

Am sure u heard of GAZZUZZ already, no waste time. Both used and tokunbo, u will be satisfied
Re: Who Is The Most Trust-worthy Car Dealer On Nairaland by Niccoloimhotep: 10:04am On Sep 27, 2020
It's me grin

On a serious note guys, a quick glance at my threads on cars and the quality of service i deliver therein unarguably places me atleast in the first 10 row.

Meanwhile, check my thread and patronise me on the 2016 honda accord i have available in ibadan for 6m

God bless

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Trust-worthy Car Dealer On Nairaland by Niccoloimhotep: 10:11am On Sep 27, 2020
nihinlade:
Hello Nairalanders,

check me out bro, my record is spotless
I have a clean 2016 honda going for 6m
Gracias
Re: Who Is The Most Trust-worthy Car Dealer On Nairaland by Banks92(m): 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
nihinlade:
Hello Nairalanders,

Anchor84 is the man. I'm recommending based on personal experience I had with him this very year. Very humble guy too
Re: Who Is The Most Trust-worthy Car Dealer On Nairaland by project8(m): 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
had bad experience from the car I bought here from one of our numerous dealers, not ready to mention name now but if provoked or if anyone try to recommend him here of if someone mention his name I will drag him.

though I wanted using Gazzuzz but somehow the said dealer sweet talked me into believing him and claiming Gazzuzz doesn't put prices on his cars and that's because they are very expensive blablabla.
I have learnt my lesson and sold the useless Corolla that almost gave me heart attack . ohh I know ur listening. u try well well.

Gazzuzz if u can always put a price tag on ur vehicles, it's a two way thing. buy or pass
thanks

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Trust-worthy Car Dealer On Nairaland by decatalyst(m): 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2020
nihinlade:
Hello Nairalanders,

See ehn, I can tell you to deal with this dude

https://www.nairaland.com/niccoloimhotep

I got my car from him. @niccoloimhotep .Cool and calm dude.

In fact, he is a friend now. I met him on this great forum. I would definitely buy my next ride from him when I sell the one I am using.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Trust-worthy Car Dealer On Nairaland by Alfred74: 3:47pm On Sep 27, 2020
project8:
had bad experience from the car I bought here from one of our numerous dealers , not ready to mention name now but if provoked or if anyone try to recommend him here of if someone mention his name I will drag him.

though I wanted using Gazzuzz but somehow the said dealer sweet talked me into believing him and claiming Gazzuzz doesn't put prices on his cars and that's because they are very expensive blablabla.
I have learnt my lesson and sold the useless Corolla that almost gave me heart attack . ohh I know ur listening. u try well well.

Gazzuzz if u can always put a price tag on ur vehicles, it's a two way thing. buy or pass
thanks

Why do I think you are lying

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Trust-worthy Car Dealer On Nairaland by olajide21: 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
I am not your regular car dealer but I can get a car of your choice from Canada shipped to you. I also have an Avalon on NL for sale, just incase you are interested in that. I also have a Lexus RX 2011 too.
Re: Who Is The Most Trust-worthy Car Dealer On Nairaland by project8(m): 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
Alfred74:

Why do I think you are lying
am not here to impress anyone and so ur entitled to ur opinion
Re: Who Is The Most Trust-worthy Car Dealer On Nairaland by Niccoloimhotep: 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
decatalyst:

See ehn, I can tell you to deal with this dude

https://www.nairaland.com/niccoloimhotep

I got my car from him. @niccoloimhotep .Cool and calm dude.

In fact, he is a friend now. I met him on this great forum. I would definitely buy my next ride from him when I sell the one I am using.
ahhhh baba thanks for the mention oooo
God bless
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Trust-worthy Car Dealer On Nairaland by oladele239(m): 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2023
Nairaland dealers and their expensive shit cars

I need a car for 1m ... quote me or chat me via signature on whatsapp

Naija used that I can juz do minor repairs on

No abuses ... no long talks

Na 1m pere I get ... small car for run arounds
Re: Who Is The Most Trust-worthy Car Dealer On Nairaland by BamBamK: 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2023
nihinlade:
Hello Nairalanders,

Old post but in light of present circumstances and without batting an eyelid....

Your money is safe in Gazzuzz's hands.... Pay him and go to bed afterwards

(1) (Reply)

Briefly Used 2010 Toyota Avensis / Corolla Sport 2007 Toks Standard Available For Sale. / Stolen Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.