Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Earn Huge Amount Monthly Exporting Nigeria Food Abroad. Join Tutorial Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn Huge Amount Monthly Exporting Nigeria Food Abroad. Join Tutorial Here (311 Views)

Earn 5k-10k Daily with Cryptocurency. Even As A Beginner. Join Tutorial / Own A System That Will Earn You Money For Life! Join Tutorial / Dangote: Nigeria Will Start Exporting Rice Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Huge Amount Monthly Exporting Nigeria Food Abroad. Join Tutorial Here by webtutorr: 11:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
Do you know that, 1 Liter of red palm oil is sold for 400naira in Nigeria but sell for N2500 naira in Canada. 1 KG of Egusi is sold for $4 here in Nigeria but it’s sold for $35 in the international commodity market. 100g of Grounded Crayfish is sold for less than N1,000 but it’s sold for N3,000 in the abroad 5 pieces of plantain is sold for less than 200 naira in mile 12 market in Lagos but sold for 5000 naira in the UAE.

Join our upcoming training and Learn this mega income business opportunity.

Lists of What you will learn . .

✅Discover how to start a profitable food export business even if you don’t have your own product. . .

✅Discover the ABC of starting and managing a profitable food export business even as a complete beginner. . .

✅Discover how to find international buyers of Nigerian food items using Facebook ads . . Is that all? No!!! . .

✅You’ll also learn the smart approach on how to start exporting with almost zero capital. . .

✅Get contact of a reliable logistics company that can ship your products at a very reduced rate per kg to US, UK, UAE & Europe. . .

The training fee is almost free compared to what you will learn.
The training was 10,000 in our previous training.

But for this coming training, the training fee is just: #2,000

Date of training: Wednesday 30th September 2020 and time 9-10pm

To make payment and join the WhatsApp training, message me on WhatsApp with the title: Food Exportation to: 08065847947
Re: Earn Huge Amount Monthly Exporting Nigeria Food Abroad. Join Tutorial Here by SavageResponse(m): 2:03am On Sep 27, 2020
webtutorr:
Do you know that, 1 Liter of red palm oil is sold for 400naira in Nigeria but sell for N2500 naira in Canada. 1 KG of Egusi is sold for $4 here in Nigeria but it’s sold for $35 in the international commodity market. 100g of Grounded Crayfish is sold for less than N1,000 but it’s sold for N3,000 in the abroad 5 pieces of plantain is sold for less than 200 naira in mile 12 market in Lagos but sold for 5000 naira in the UAE.

Join our upcoming training and Learn this mega income business opportunity.

Lists of What you will learn . .

✅Discover how to start a profitable food export business even if you don’t have your own product. . .

✅Discover the ABC of starting and managing a profitable food export business even as a complete beginner. . .

✅Discover how to find international buyers of Nigerian food items using Facebook ads . . Is that all? No!!! . .

✅You’ll also learn the smart approach on how to start exporting with almost zero capital. . .

✅Get contact of a reliable logistics company that can ship your products at a very reduced rate per kg to US, UK, UAE & Europe. . .

The training fee is almost free compared to what you will learn.
The training was 10,000 in our previous training.

But for this coming training, the training fee is just: #2,000

Date of training: Wednesday 30th September 2020 and time 9-10pm

To make payment and join the WhatsApp training, message me on WhatsApp with the title: Food Exportation to: 08065847947

Are you actually involved in export of food items or are you just tell people about theory which you read in a book?

If you are actually physically involved in export please show us some proof

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earn Huge Amount Monthly Exporting Nigeria Food Abroad. Join Tutorial Here by webtutorr: 7:42am On Sep 27, 2020
SavageResponse:

Are you actually involved in export of food items or are you just tell people about theory which you read in a book?

If you are actually physically involved in export please show us some proof

If you are interested, come on WhatsApp.
Conversations are more friendly and easy there.
Re: Earn Huge Amount Monthly Exporting Nigeria Food Abroad. Join Tutorial Here by webtutorr: 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
Join others in the training
Re: Earn Huge Amount Monthly Exporting Nigeria Food Abroad. Join Tutorial Here by Mide3367: 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
Oga let me tell u a fact. I am an exporter. The hardest part of export is getting a reliable customer for ur commodity outside Nigeria. So if u will provide really buyers, then ur class is worth it. If not, u just wan make money from these people.

1 Like

Re: Earn Huge Amount Monthly Exporting Nigeria Food Abroad. Join Tutorial Here by webtutorr: 1:35am On Sep 29, 2020
Mide3367:
Oga let me tell u a fact. I am an exporter. The hardest part of export is getting a reliable customer for ur commodity outside Nigeria. So if u will provide really buyers, then ur class is worth it. If not, u just wan make money from these people.

NL, I know all of you people.
Most of you guys don't believe anything and that's why many keep running cycle on the search of how to make money online.

Anyway, that's your opinion

(1) (Reply)

Is Laycon Money Taxable? LIRS Is Already Messaging Him / Let Me Give You A Highly Profitable Idea To Invest In / Robbers Attack Wema Bank Branch In Ekiti, Cart Away Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.