Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,880 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Officer Who Lost His Life During The Attack On Governor Of Borno Convoy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Officer Who Lost His Life During The Attack On Governor Of Borno Convoy (4278 Views)

Thug Pleads For His Life During Mass Beating By Angry Youths. Photos / Mass Movement Out Of Borno As Boko Haram Takes Over The State - Punch / Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Officer Who Lost His Life During The Attack On Governor Of Borno Convoy by EDSG2028: 3:28am On Sep 27, 2020
His name is Osas White from Edo state. He was among the gallant men who lost their lives during an attack on the convoy of Borno state. H.E Zulum on 25/9/2020

1 Share

Re: Officer Who Lost His Life During The Attack On Governor Of Borno Convoy by FirstCounsel(m): 3:36am On Sep 27, 2020
Sad. May his soul rest in peace Amen

2 Likes

Re: Officer Who Lost His Life During The Attack On Governor Of Borno Convoy by Obidon1(m): 3:49am On Sep 27, 2020
Rip
Re: Officer Who Lost His Life During The Attack On Governor Of Borno Convoy by nairavsdollars(f): 3:50am On Sep 27, 2020
Why can't the President replace these Service Chiefs?

1 Like

Re: Officer Who Lost His Life During The Attack On Governor Of Borno Convoy by Mokason28: 3:58am On Sep 27, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Because he still has ear problems and he can’t hear the cry of the masses

18 Likes

Re: Officer Who Lost His Life During The Attack On Governor Of Borno Convoy by juman(m): 4:20am On Sep 27, 2020
Loser and sucker.

1 Like

Re: Officer Who Lost His Life During The Attack On Governor Of Borno Convoy by Ahmed0336(m): 4:36am On Sep 27, 2020
So Sad!!!

I'm shocked and saddened by this.

My condolences to his family, friends and loved ones.
Re: Officer Who Lost His Life During The Attack On Governor Of Borno Convoy by OduduwaYoruba: 5:00am On Sep 27, 2020
This is a setup to wipe out southern security officers, I refused to be deceived. How can you Kill almost the entire governor's aids and governor will escape without hurt . We Nigerians hereby demand the list of names of officers killed by the boko haram setup. Nigerians life matters.

7 Likes

Re: Officer Who Lost His Life During The Attack On Governor Of Borno Convoy by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 5:01am On Sep 27, 2020
Tomorrow police will do one bad thing that will make you hate all the Nigerian police then another news will come up that will make you pity them again

R. I. P to the gallant officer

I pray the government treats your family well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Officer Who Lost His Life During The Attack On Governor Of Borno Convoy by edo3(m): 5:18am On Sep 27, 2020
With all these kit up like commando? He even put grenade for d bullet proof vest.. Hian!! Rip sha..

1 Like

Re: Officer Who Lost His Life During The Attack On Governor Of Borno Convoy by tobechi74: 5:24am On Sep 27, 2020
Southern soldier posted to north

1 Like

Re: Officer Who Lost His Life During The Attack On Governor Of Borno Convoy by tit(f): 5:25am On Sep 27, 2020
OduduwaYoruba:
This is a setup to wipe out southern security officers, I refused to be deceived. How can you Kill almost the entire governor's aids and governor will escape without hurt . We Nigerians hereby demand the list of names of officers killed by the boko haram setup. Nigerians life matters.

i have said this multiple times.
this zullum is shekau in disguise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Officer Who Lost His Life During The Attack On Governor Of Borno Convoy by philipstanley(m): 5:35am On Sep 27, 2020
Too sad RIP
Re: Officer Who Lost His Life During The Attack On Governor Of Borno Convoy by wiseone28: 5:36am On Sep 27, 2020
Op how can we meet someone that is a dead?
Re: Officer Who Lost His Life During The Attack On Governor Of Borno Convoy by Man90(m): 5:58am On Sep 27, 2020
RIP Bro
Re: Officer Who Lost His Life During The Attack On Governor Of Borno Convoy by IJOBA2: 5:59am On Sep 27, 2020
tit:

HOW TICK-TALK
Re: Officer Who Lost His Life During The Attack On Governor Of Borno Convoy by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:04am On Sep 27, 2020
Any southern security officers who still allow himself to be posted to borno is a fool, the outcome will always be this. This war is Hausa established war, when buhari in 2011 said baboon and monkeys will be soaked in blood, you think he was joking? That's why any southerners who agree to be posted to northeast at this time is a monkey and baboon.

2 Likes

Re: Officer Who Lost His Life During The Attack On Governor Of Borno Convoy by akinloye19995: 6:10am On Sep 27, 2020
shame. May his spirit rest in peaceful Amen
Re: Officer Who Lost His Life During The Attack On Governor Of Borno Convoy by helinues: 6:19am On Sep 27, 2020
Typing RIP regarding to BH attacks is no longer necessary cos the Northerners themselves are not ready to stop the unnecessary killings...

1 Like

Re: Officer Who Lost His Life During The Attack On Governor Of Borno Convoy by helinues: 6:21am On Sep 27, 2020
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
Any southern security officers who still allow himself to be posted to borno is a fool, the outcome will always be this. This war is Hausa established war, when buhari in 2011 said baboon and monkeys will be soaked in blood, you think he was joking? That's why any southerners who agree to be posted to northeast at this time is a monkey and baboon.

I stopped typing RIP on Boko Haram attacks..

Let the Northerners continue deceiving themselves...

Gov Zulum may not be lucky in the next attack .

2 Likes

Re: Officer Who Lost His Life During The Attack On Governor Of Borno Convoy by GreaterFuture1(m): 6:31am On Sep 27, 2020
i don't like this kind of News
Re: Officer Who Lost His Life During The Attack On Governor Of Borno Convoy by flexd99(m): 6:40am On Sep 27, 2020
Really sad
Re: Officer Who Lost His Life During The Attack On Governor Of Borno Convoy by Ezkid(m): 6:42am On Sep 27, 2020
OduduwaYoruba:
The Governor wasn't traveling with them, he was to be flown to the town after the arrival of the security men.
Re: Officer Who Lost His Life During The Attack On Governor Of Borno Convoy by F117nighthawk: 6:47am On Sep 27, 2020
tit:

Use your brain at least if u have one to make sensible comments

1 Like

Re: Officer Who Lost His Life During The Attack On Governor Of Borno Convoy by Yobabad: 6:48am On Sep 27, 2020
Local Yoruba Muslims will tell you now there was no attack on the govonor

5 Likes

Re: Officer Who Lost His Life During The Attack On Governor Of Borno Convoy by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 27, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Why would he remember to replace them, when he keeps forgetting that even the presidency which includes him needs thorough overhauling.

2 Likes

Re: Officer Who Lost His Life During The Attack On Governor Of Borno Convoy by solmus: 7:06am On Sep 27, 2020
RIP
Re: Officer Who Lost His Life During The Attack On Governor Of Borno Convoy by sacajawea: 7:48am On Sep 27, 2020
No Man Can Suppress Biafra

1 Like

Re: Officer Who Lost His Life During The Attack On Governor Of Borno Convoy by Timatayo1: 7:55am On Sep 27, 2020
Buhari hmmm
Re: Officer Who Lost His Life During The Attack On Governor Of Borno Convoy by ProphetofOdin: 8:10am On Sep 27, 2020
The North should keep lying to themselves. By the team they wake up from their politricks the world would have been light years ahead of them.

Rest in peace to the dead?

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.

1 Like

Re: Officer Who Lost His Life During The Attack On Governor Of Borno Convoy by Charmingrascal(m): 8:14am On Sep 27, 2020
OduduwaYoruba:

Read and understand.
Zulum was not in the convoy, he went by air (helicopter).
Convoy was just ceremonial, as per Nigerian politicians way of showing off.

Forget this your baseless assumption and theory

1 Like

Re: Officer Who Lost His Life During The Attack On Governor Of Borno Convoy by webincomeplus(m): 8:34am On Sep 27, 2020
OduduwaYoruba:
So, what do you have to say about the 2 colonels (both northerners) recently killed by BH in separate attacks? I was waiting for fools like you to also come out and claim those attacks were also attempts to wipe out northern security officers.

The only way any soldier won't be at risk of losing his life at any time is to leave the army. Anyone who signs up for the army - northerner or southerner, easterner or westerner - can lose his life at any time.

But how some fools think BH checks the ethnicity of soldiers before killing them is beyond my imagination.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FACT Check: Did Deziani Buy $12.5M Bra? / [b]how Ohakim Brutalized Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha / Don’t Create Unviable States –senator Oyofo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.