Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Why NURTW Cannot Be Banned In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why NURTW Cannot Be Banned In Lagos (526 Views)

Parading Of Suspects By Police Could Be Banned In Lagos / Why NURTW Menace Can Not Be Stopped. / MC Oluomo: APC Explains Why NURTW Boss Was Stabbed At Campaign Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why NURTW Cannot Be Banned In Lagos by allnewsnigeria: 7:23am On Sep 27, 2020
The Lagos State Government explains why the call for the ban of the popular 'agbero' under the aegis of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) cannot be feasible.

In a chat with journalists, the Deputy Governor of the state, Obafemi Hamzat, stated reasons why the members of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) cannot be taken off the roads...Read more here: https://allnews.ng/news/why-nurtw-cannot-be-banned-in-lagos-obafemi-hamzat

Re: Why NURTW Cannot Be Banned In Lagos by daddytime(m): 7:24am On Sep 27, 2020
Because na dem be una INEC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why NURTW Cannot Be Banned In Lagos by tollyboy5(m): 7:38am On Sep 27, 2020
They are still relevant because of incompetent government. Which city in world operate with our type of "NURTW thugs" sad small London indeed!

I've been looking for analysis of the 377 project embark by the government , does anyone has a good source.

Lagos is far richer than 377 project I need to check to know if my town is included

1 Like

Re: Why NURTW Cannot Be Banned In Lagos by tollyboy5(m): 7:40am On Sep 27, 2020
MrsRighteousness:
The true gospel is the message of good news about the coming Kingdom of God. It is a message of hope—for this entire world and for you and your family. It is the message that God is building a family that will soon rule the entire earth, bringing peace and happiness.

The established Christian churches have lost that true gospel message. Discern magazine and the Life, Hope & Truth website exist to continue the proclamation of the true gospel. Even though we are a minority voice in the world of religion, we are dedicated to teaching the same message that Jesus Christ taught.

We try to spread Jesus’ gospel message about the Kingdom of God as far and wide as possible. We want to help as many people as possible adopt Jesus’ message as the central focus of their lives. Seeking first the Kingdom of God can change your life in many way

Must people do copy copy! sad where were u wen righteousness89 started.

1 Like

Re: Why NURTW Cannot Be Banned In Lagos by Baawaa(m): 7:53am On Sep 27, 2020
Tinubu is number one agbero in Lagos,maybe when he is no more agbero can be banned
Re: Why NURTW Cannot Be Banned In Lagos by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:55am On Sep 27, 2020
You wan ban Investment wey pass Bullion van

Re: Why NURTW Cannot Be Banned In Lagos by Luckydubby7(m): 8:00am On Sep 27, 2020
And u banned okada and keke to Lagos mega city?
I read this man interview with nation newspaper. He was justifying the reason Agbero can not be ban in Lagos roads because they have union and biding by law.
But, okada also have union nah.
Re: Why NURTW Cannot Be Banned In Lagos by helinues: 8:01am On Sep 27, 2020
It can not be banned cos transport union exist almost everywhere but they can be monitored
Re: Why NURTW Cannot Be Banned In Lagos by Yobabad: 9:19am On Sep 27, 2020
Any attack on NURTW is an attack on Bola Tinubu
Re: Why NURTW Cannot Be Banned In Lagos by gbowoade85142: 9:21am On Sep 27, 2020
Because na dem be una INEC
Re: Why NURTW Cannot Be Banned In Lagos by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:27am On Sep 27, 2020
I totally support this motion
No need banning NURTW in Lagos
Rather their activities should be regulated
Banning that will render many jobless
And some of these NURTW members also helps in traffic cos most of this drivers are stupid
I don’t think lagos is ripe to ban this organization
With this point I see no reason you have to disagree with me unless you ain’t living in Lagos
Mean while

Re: Why NURTW Cannot Be Banned In Lagos by Jostoman: 9:44am On Sep 27, 2020
NORTW and thug are the people that always win election for APC in Lagos, Tinubu love them more than people that have master degree in school.

(1) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Contesting For Governorship Election Is A Mere Jamboree - Gabros / Endsars: Arewa Group Denies Spoiling For War If Buhari Is Removed From Office / The Reason Why Buhari And Northern Leaders Are Silent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.