Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Do Not Give Up - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Not Give Up (168 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Give Up by lasunray(m): 8:46am On Sep 27, 2020
TEXT: Matthew 15:22-23, 26-27 (KJV)
And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto HIM, saying, Have mercy on me, O LORD, thou SON of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil. But HE answered her not a word. And HIS disciples came and besought HIM, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us......... But HE answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs. And she said, Truth, LORD: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.

The presence of GOD shall abide with you to achieve greater things in JESUS' Name. There shall be favour and acceptance wherever you go in JESUS' Name.

According to the text, the woman of Canaan was able to accomplish her target because she persevered till the end. Perseverance is the ability to continue in a race despite opposition and difficulty. It is an act of not relenting or pursuing one's goal in the face of challenges and obstacles.

This is not the time to look back, there is no success outside perseverance. The first attempt may not lead to success, make the second even the next attempt until your goal is achieved. It takes you not to give up for you to step up.

1 Kings 18:43-44 (KJV)----And said to HIS servant, Go up now, look toward the sea. And he went up, and looked, and said, There is nothing. And HE said, Go again seven times. And it came to pass at the seventh time, that he said, Behold, there ariseth a little cloud out of the sea, like a man's hand. And he said, Go up, say unto Ahab, Prepare thy chariot, and get thee down, that the rain stop thee not.

Brethren, The more you push, the more results you harvest. Do not allow what people are saying to get you discouraged. You need to possess a mind that is made up. Do not give up! Ride on! Move on ! and fight on! There is a place for you at the top and an enviable level to be attained. Do not allow false accusation, insult, loss, condemnation, mockery and rejection to get at you. You do not climb up by giving up.

I prophesy, where you failed before, you shall succeed in JESUS' Name. You are unstoppable in JESUS' Name.

PROPHETIC PRAYERS.
1. FATHER, I appreciate YOU for YOUR lovingkindness.
2. FATHER, empower me to arrive at my destination in JESUS' Name.
3. FATHER, convert every of my effort to comfort in JESUS' Name.
4. FATHER, I shall not give up at the verge of my breakthrough in JESUS' mighty Name, Amen
For more details search for Prophetic Crew Ministry on Facebook

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Give Up by Missyajoke(f): 9:42am On Sep 27, 2020
lasunray:
TEXT: Matthew 15:22-23, 26-27 (KJV)
And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto HIM, saying, Have mercy on me, O LORD, thou SON of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil. But HE answered her not a word. And HIS disciples came and besought HIM, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us......... But HE answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs. And she said, Truth, LORD: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.

The presence of GOD shall abide with you to achieve greater things in JESUS' Name. There shall be favour and acceptance wherever you go in JESUS' Name.

According to the text, the woman of Canaan was able to accomplish her target because she persevered till the end. Perseverance is the ability to continue in a race despite opposition and difficulty. It is an act of not relenting or pursuing one's goal in the face of challenges and obstacles.

This is not the time to look back, there is no success outside perseverance. The first attempt may not lead to success, make the second even the next attempt until your goal is achieved. It takes you not to give up for you to step up.

1 Kings 18:43-44 (KJV)----And said to HIS servant, Go up now, look toward the sea. And he went up, and looked, and said, There is nothing. And HE said, Go again seven times. And it came to pass at the seventh time, that he said, Behold, there ariseth a little cloud out of the sea, like a man's hand. And he said, Go up, say unto Ahab, Prepare thy chariot, and get thee down, that the rain stop thee not.

Brethren, The more you push, the more results you harvest. Do not allow what people are saying to get you discouraged. You need to possess a mind that is made up. Do not give up! Ride on! Move on ! and fight on! There is a place for you at the top and an enviable level to be attained. Do not allow false accusation, insult, loss, condemnation, mockery and rejection to get at you. You do not climb up by giving up.

I prophesy, where you failed before, you shall succeed in JESUS' Name. You are unstoppable in JESUS' Name.

PROPHETIC PRAYERS.
1. FATHER, I appreciate YOU for YOUR lovingkindness.
2. FATHER, empower me to arrive at my destination in JESUS' Name.
3. FATHER, convert every of my effort to comfort in JESUS' Name.
4. FATHER, I shall not give up at the verge of my breakthrough in JESUS' mighty Name, Amen
For more details search for Prophetic Crew Ministry on Facebook

God bless you sir.
Re: Do Not Give Up by lasunray(m): 11:51am On Sep 27, 2020
Missyajoke:

God bless you sir.
amen. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

The Bible’s Viewpoint : Do The Stars Affect Your Life? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/09/2020 / Waiting On God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.