Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Adamawa South Senator Donated Half A Truck Tubers Of Yam And N20,000 To Idps - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa South Senator Donated Half A Truck Tubers Of Yam And N20,000 To Idps (339 Views)

Ex-labour Minister, Lalong Sworn-in As Plateau South Senator / Simon Lalong Resigns As Labour Minister, to be sworn-in as Plateau South Senator / Plateau South Senator Prof Nora Daduut Greets Senator Remi Tinubu At 62 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamawa South Senator Donated Half A Truck Tubers Of Yam And N20,000 To Idps by ganye1: 10:13am On Sep 27, 2020
In June 2020 there were communal clashes in Guyuk LG were several lives were lost, several were injured and hundreds lost their properties including their houses. I have seen several indigenes of the area complaining that he has not visited the area to commiserate with them nor did he send even a message to the affected area despite the fact that he was overwhelmingly voted by them.
However on Friday 25th September, 2020 Sen Binos stormed Boshkiri village in Dumna ward Guyuk LG in a dramatic fashion with a long convey including about twelve trucks of security men comprising the army, the police and vigilantes to commiserate with them and render his support. According to a resident of the area Yura Yuniyus Crown Winner: "distinguish Sen. Binos Dauda Yaroe visited the good people of Dumna after the June 2020 crisis that befalls the area.
It is a good gesture by leaders to pay sympathy visit to people but in the case of the distinguish senator was quite different.
My oga from Abuja brought a very good package for his constituents (a half filled pick up van of yam and a sum of #20000)"
When I saw the post I thought it was a joke but later I saw pictures of some residents of the area queueing up to collect a tuber each and going through the comments made on the post and posts from others none disputed this story. Only one or two of the residents offer some sort of defence of Sen Binos saying that at least it is better than nothing.
Sen Binos of the PDP came on to the seat to replace Senator Ahmad Abubakar Mo'Allahyidi of the APC during the 2019 elections which also saw the then Gov Bindow of the APC being replaced by Gov Ahmadu Umaru Fintiri of the PDP. While Gov Ahmadu Umaru Fintiri proved to be an upgrade to Gov Bindow by making noticeable achievements in the education sector, workers welfare, infrastructure Senator Binos proved to be a mistake.
In the 2020 appropriation bill allocation of over two hundred and fifty two million Naira (N252,000,000) is made to the Adamawa South Senatorial Zone yet only few boreholes were dug by Sen Binos. Sen Binos is yet to justify this huge allocation.
While the person he replaced Sen Ahmad Abubakar Mo'Allahyidi, has completed many projects even after being replaced and even initiated new ones Sen Binos seems to be sleeping.
The resident Yura Yuniyus concluded his piece with message to Sen Binos: "If non of your sons is using a cream of #20000 because you see it too cheap then compare it to the demand of Internally Displaced People (IDPs).
Go and reread your Bible well and see what the scriptures said about humanity and leadership.
I so much believe that if it sen. Ishaku Abbo and Binnani they would have trek down to see the camp despite rain and every challenge but you..........
I rest my case now and will continue sometimes after now."
Yana barci da idan farka sai ya ce a kawo mana paracetamol amma yanzu an ci gaba shi da kansa yake kawo mana doya.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3479707082114086&id=100002244843987

Re: Adamawa South Senator Donated Half A Truck Tubers Of Yam And N20,000 To Idps by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 27, 2020
Ndi Awusa and setting bad records grin

Cc: arrewa
Re: Adamawa South Senator Donated Half A Truck Tubers Of Yam And N20,000 To Idps by Arrewa: 10:23am On Sep 27, 2020
OK...
Re: Adamawa South Senator Donated Half A Truck Tubers Of Yam And N20,000 To Idps by Arrewa: 10:24am On Sep 27, 2020
Damagana!
Re: Adamawa South Senator Donated Half A Truck Tubers Of Yam And N20,000 To Idps by ganye1: 10:31am On Sep 27, 2020
Can you imagine after three months?
Re: Adamawa South Senator Donated Half A Truck Tubers Of Yam And N20,000 To Idps by angelEmade: 10:56am On Sep 27, 2020
Amaka

Re: Adamawa South Senator Donated Half A Truck Tubers Of Yam And N20,000 To Idps by tobechi74: 10:58am On Sep 27, 2020
Is she coming out for president
Re: Adamawa South Senator Donated Half A Truck Tubers Of Yam And N20,000 To Idps by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 27, 2020
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

A Special Gift To Ndi Anambra This Christmas Season / Buhari Seeks Approval For N147bn Refund To Ondo, Four Other States / Buhari No Get Website? Am In Shock Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.