Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Daddy Freeze Is Finished - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Is Finished (331 Views)

David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus / Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Is Finished by cobsol(m): 10:59am On Sep 27, 2020
I was among the people who thought this daddy freezy guy have a very wide audience.

Lo and behold the guy is alone and dry when he not controversial.

Daddy freeze is doing a life broadcast cast now and he us been followed by only 29 persons.

See evidence bellow.

Re: Daddy Freeze Is Finished by 10mobile: 11:01am On Sep 27, 2020
So, this is the meaning of being finished?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Is Finished by PlayerMeji: 11:03am On Sep 27, 2020
Freeze only thrives on controversies

That's the fodder for his ministry
Re: Daddy Freeze Is Finished by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 27, 2020
I think you are making a very short sighted mistake.

How many people can afford to watch live streaming with their data.

Daddy freeze is actually on cool fm preaching, do you know how many millions of people turn in. The YouTube streaming is just an add on, there is also Instagram live too.

He is on Nigeria info , do you know how many callers call him. I didn't know Nigeria info existed until daddy freeze moved in there.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Is Finished by paxonel(m): 11:07am On Sep 27, 2020
Thank God we still have 29 uncorrupt Nigerian Christians among the millions following your GOs them.

You should be mindful of the rate at which corruption is eating up Nigeria and not the number of people attending services

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Is Finished by cobsol(m): 11:41am On Sep 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
I think you are making a very short sighted mistake.

How many people can afford to watch live streaming with their data.

Daddy freeze is actually on cool fm preaching, do you know how many millions of people turn in. The YouTube streaming is just an add on, there is also Instagram live too.

He is on naija info , do you know how many callers call him. I didn't know Nigeria info existed until daddy freeze moved in there.

How many persons really turn in and pay attention? How can we measure that? YouTube have a counter and that's enough evidence!

Until you comeup with a yardstick or an evidence , don't give me that imaginary millions. Bye.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is Finished by geoworldedu: 11:44am On Sep 27, 2020
Hello everybody. Okay today I decided to do morning devotion maybe somehow the bible could get me converted back to Christianity. The spirit of God asked me to read the book of Jeremiah chapter 19 as my study chapter. I was already almost getting converted when all of a sudden I was so shocked when I came across this quote:

Jeremiah 19:9 9 And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend in the siege and straitness, wherewith their enemies, and they that seek their lives, shall straiten them.

Please strong Christians in the house, what message do you think this passage is trying to pass across to me? Why is God saying this kind of corrupt and negative confession? Was God crazy or drunk when he said this? Abi e no wan better for God?
Re: Daddy Freeze Is Finished by Yomisky(m): 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
cobsol:
I was among the people who thought this daddy freezy guy have a very wide audience.

Lo and behold the guy is alone and dry when he not controversial.

Daddy freeze is doing a life broadcast cast now and he us been followed by only 29 persons.

See evidence bellow.
Some churches have less than 29 members on some sundays.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Is Finished by petra1(m): 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2020
I thought they said e get million fans. Where drm go na?
Re: Daddy Freeze Is Finished by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
cobsol:

How many persons really turn in and pay attention? How can we measure that? YouTube have a counter and that's enough evidence!

Until you comeup with a yardstick or an evidence , don't give me that imaginary millions. Bye.

Many people, when the phone lines are open lot of calls do come in. You hear people thanking him for the message

On Nigeria info alone from Monday to Thursday from 10pm to 12 am (daddy freeze) program is filled with lot of discussions and people calling.

Continue looking for evidence, imagine using YouTube streaming views as evidence for an OAP. Many Nigerians listen to radio than using the internet

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jesus is not God and also not intermediary between man and God / He Built Houses And Bought Cars For People- Man Who T.B Joshua Gave Sugar / Is There God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.