Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Closed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Closed (465 Views)

Learn How To Generate Traffics On Your Blog , Website , Social Media&others / Website/social Media Manager Needed!!! / Looking For Content Writers/copy Writers For News Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by Dorcas212(f): 11:13am On Sep 27, 2020
Closed

1 Like

Re: Closed by Dorcas212(f): 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
Still open
Re: Closed by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
I am interested
Re: Closed by Offpoint1: 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
Dorcas212:
Still open
Can a digital marketer apply? Since the aim is promoting of your social media account and growing it.

I have experience working with social media managing team, though my job was designing creatives for daily post.
Re: Closed by Dorcas212(f): 6:03am On Sep 30, 2020
Offpoint1:

Can a digital marketer apply? Since the aim is promoting of your social media account and growing it.

I have experience working with social media managing team, though my job was designing creatives for daily post.

If you know how to get 10k Twitter followers in 1 month organically, you can apply
Re: Closed by ReppingLocals(f): 7:28am On Sep 30, 2020
Dorcas212:

If you know how to get 10k Twitter followers in 1 month organically, you can apply

Is not about knowing how to get followers. It's about content, what are you offering.
It's about the employee usage of the SM platform but what products the employer is offering and what its place in the market and its value to consumers and its place on the consumer priority or need Chart.

To get 10K Twitter followers no b beans unless you are doing GIVEAWAY daily.

As a company, its not about gathering numbers but useful and beneficial numbers. 10K followers should mean 10K potential customers with at least 10% orders coming from them...

Just saying...
Perhaps I should Apply for the job though but using 10K followers a month as a prerequisite is a Turn off.

Kind regards.

2 Likes

Re: Closed by Offpoint1: 8:29am On Sep 30, 2020
Dorcas212:

From zero to 10k followers organically in a month without boosting... That's not a realistic target. Unless there's some kind of controversy, it's just impossible.

1 Like

Re: Closed by Offpoint1: 8:38am On Sep 30, 2020
ReppingLocals:

Is not about knowing how to get followers. It's about content, what are you offering.
It's about the employee usage of the SM platform but what products the employer is offering and what its place in the market and its value to consumers and its place on the consumer priority or need Chart.

As a company, its not about gathering numbers but useful and beneficial numbers. 10K followers should mean 10K potential customers with at least 10% orders coming from them...

Just saying...
Perhaps I should Apply for the job though but using 10K followers a month as a prerequisite is a Turn off.

Kind regards.
That target is unrealistic ORGANICALLY, anyone who says He/She can achieve that in a short period of a month is not being truthful.
Even celebrities needs some kind of controversy to achieve that.
Re: Closed by Dorcas212(f): 7:52am On Oct 01, 2020
ReppingLocals:

Just saying...

Kind regards.

We have the resources to make it happen. We only want you to think and come up with the strategy.
Re: Closed by Dorcas212(f): 7:54am On Oct 01, 2020
Offpoint1:

That target is unrealistic ORGANICALLY, anyone who says He/She can achieve that in a short period of a month is not being truthful.
Even celebrities needs some kind of controversy to achieve that.

10k Twitter followers in one month is achievable sir. Few viral content can give you that. Except you don't have the stragety.

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Vacancies / VACANCY!!! We Hereby Advertise 60 Vacancies In Our Company For The Positions Of / The University Of Agriculture And Environmental Science,umuagwo Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.