Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,177 members, 7,957,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-general - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-general (494 Views)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / Civil Defence Recruitment 2019/2020 | Click Here And Apply For NSCDC Jobs / Get 1million Naira For NSCDC /Federal agency job slot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-general by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
A Deputy Commandant General of Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), Hilary Kelechi Madu, has been appointed Acting Commandant General of the corps.

Madu took over from the former CG, Abdullahi Gana, whose extended tenure of six months expired today January 18.

PRNigeria reports that Gana handed over to Madu, the most senior officer, at brief a ceremony at the Abuja headquarters.

President Muhammadu Buhari and Minister of Interior, Rauf Aregbesola had been warned not to grant additional tenure extension to heads of paramilitary agencies.

Aside out gone Gana, others are Controller-General, Nigeria Correctional Service (NCoS), Jaafaru Ahmed, and Comptroller-General, Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS), Muhammad Babandede.

The federal government through Aregbesola had elongated their terms by six months.

Meanwhile, Ramatu Aliyu, Minister of State, Federal Capital Territory, has felicitated with Gana on his 58th birthday.

Aliyu commended him for his “invaluable contributions” to the country.

She said Gana’s reign as NSCDC CG witnessed growth and progress.

“Your invaluable contributions to the peace and safety of Nigeria cannot be underestimated”, Aliyu noted.

source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/01/18/breaking-hilary-kelechi-madu-appointed-nscdc-acting-commandant-general/

Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-general by Nbotee(m): 11:40pm On Jan 18, 2021
He will still hand over to anoda Aboki while will b promoted to attain qualification and others retired
Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-general by Xscape1993(m): 6:04pm On Jan 19, 2021
Not a bad one.

(1) (Reply)

Pos Attendant Urgently Needed In Iwo Road Ibadan / I Can't Quit My Job But I Need A Business 2 Support My Income 2 Make Money Daily / Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.