Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

FBI report: Nikola Tesla, inventor of wireless technology, an alien from Venus - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FBI report: Nikola Tesla, inventor of wireless technology, an alien from Venus (8501 Views)

Fake FBI Report Busted / Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI / Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI report: Nikola Tesla, inventor of wireless technology, an alien from Venus by Unseen(m): 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
Wolgrace:

Nigeria? I comment my reserve lolzz. Brother, have you noticed the movement of the sun and moon within the cloud? They are very close, not more than 3000 miles to the earth, they both move round the earth 24hrs giving greater light in the day and lesser light at night. Even the moon landing is one of the greatest scams after the Newton's law of gravity. Too many scams and spending uncountable funds trying to hide God from us, but they are so foolish to realise that the air we take in speaks of His ominipotent presence. They know the flat earth truth, not just theory, reveals His closeness to us. God only hides himself within cloud and darkness best known to Him but those who walk in spirit sees Him and I'm a strong witness. I saw Him with His omnipresence Spirit holding the entire universe..

That moon landing na super scam.

I have asked, why is moon landing not as easy as ABC today.?
All the technologies of 1970s have advanced greatly. Look at Telecommunications technologies, Mass media technologies, everything is far advanced now.

But moon landing is still stagnant. Because they were never there.

1 Like

Re: FBI report: Nikola Tesla, inventor of wireless technology, an alien from Venus by Zikyke(m): 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2020
I have been able to learn few things here.
So many secret in the world!!!
Re: FBI report: Nikola Tesla, inventor of wireless technology, an alien from Venus by Blackking98(m): 5:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
Peterjnr123:
Pls don't be deceived, there's nothing like Alien or other planets, aliens are nothing but demons who wants to destroy the world, turn the back of mankind against the belief of God... there's nothing like other planets the Bible made us know that in the beginning God created the heaven and Earth they was no time it mentioned Venus Saturn etc...pls let's wise up

I no I will be critised...buh it's alright
I'm a Christian
Most leading scientist in history and the world were Christian
Go and read and research and stop talking nonesense.
Re: FBI report: Nikola Tesla, inventor of wireless technology, an alien from Venus by Yujiz(m): 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
Wolgrace:
FBI and CIA: The America's killer squad and paid agents of lies, deceits, manipulation, and character assassination..

-The Nikola Tesla I know was killed by them because of many reasons, and one of them is his scientific discovery of God's throne (the wheel-work of the only universe), the circular bright and molten-looking glass Firmament called dome/vault/semi sphere, and circular flat Earth with pillars and foundations known as footstool.

This is all I've to say for now..

Interesting..
Pls throw more light
Re: FBI report: Nikola Tesla, inventor of wireless technology, an alien from Venus by Yujiz(m): 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
Eye-opening thread
Wolgrace be expantiating, i am following
Re: FBI report: Nikola Tesla, inventor of wireless technology, an alien from Venus by Nobody: 2:37am On Sep 29, 2020
Unseen:

That moon landing na super scam.

I have asked, why is moon landing not as easy as ABC today.?
All the technologies of 1970s have advanced greatly. Look at Telecommunications technologies, Mass media technologies, everything is far advanced now.

But moon landing is still stagnant. Because they were never there.

BIG TIME SCAM! Many of their updated photoshop aerial images and edited videos of the moon landing have been busted severally.

NASA scientists are all secret masonic and dark science members who pledge an allegiance with Lucifer (the America's god, torch light holder and skull bone of the capitol).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Group Killed A Muslim Cleric In Northeastern Nigera / Fashola Inspects On-going Projects / Northerner Threatens To Destroy Igboland And Niger Delta If Buhari Dies (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.