Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

You All Using Ios I Need Your Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You All Using Ios I Need Your Help (2318 Views)

Using IOS 15 Then See This Hidden Feature Now, Its Helpful / Please I Need Your Help.. / Need Your Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You All Using Ios I Need Your Help by legitboss011(m): 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
So am new to iPhone (iOS)
Have been trying to download movies buh it goes to file manager

Please is there an app I could use in downloading movies (that would be saved to the app ) since VLC player can import movies / videos from files

Please you response are appreciated
Re: You All Using Ios I Need Your Help by farouknini2006: 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
legitboss011:

Please is there an app I could use in downloading movies (that would be saved to the app ) since VLC player can import movies / videos from files

is your iPhone jail broken ??
Re: You All Using Ios I Need Your Help by legitboss011(m): 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
farouknini2006:
is your iPhone jail broken ??
Chip unlocked
Re: You All Using Ios I Need Your Help by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
Buy android

iPhone is for those who can afford Netflix
Re: You All Using Ios I Need Your Help by legitboss011(m): 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
Bonatheripper:
Buy android

Lol
There should be a way to bypass these stuffs na
Re: You All Using Ios I Need Your Help by farouknini2006: 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
legitboss011:

Lol
chip unlock is what you should always avoid in your life undecided undecided undecided
Re: You All Using Ios I Need Your Help by legitboss011(m): 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
farouknini2006:
chip unlock is what you should always avoid in your life undecided undecided undecided
Tell me more
Re: You All Using Ios I Need Your Help by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
legitboss011:

Lol
For YouTube videos download Vsave
Re: You All Using Ios I Need Your Help by Idiotmod: 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
legitboss011:

Download through safari and move them to VLC through my files
Re: You All Using Ios I Need Your Help by legitboss011(m): 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
Idiotmod:

Download through safari and move them to VLC through my files

Abeg you fit show me example

Plssssssssss

With screenshots

I take God name beg you
Re: You All Using Ios I Need Your Help by Idiotmod: 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
legitboss011:

Abeg you fit show me example

Plssssssssss

With screenshots

I take God name beg you

Re: You All Using Ios I Need Your Help by Gdefo(m): 2:55am On Sep 28, 2020
You don’t need anything other than Aloha Browser, it downloads and play videos too using your default, it has its own file manager while it’s creates an Aloha folder in your default phone “Files” manager.
Very simple. Thank me later
Or you can get Xender for iPhone and collect video files from other android users or from your PC and watch directly on your iPhone. Simple!

2 Shares

Re: You All Using Ios I Need Your Help by Strika22(m): 9:16am On Sep 28, 2020
legitboss011:

Download TOTAL app. Thank me later.
Check my signature to purchase your iPhones.
Re: You All Using Ios I Need Your Help by farouknini2006: 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
legitboss011:

Tell me more
those things are terrible
Re: You All Using Ios I Need Your Help by Elxandre(m): 2:42am On Oct 05, 2020
Bonatheripper:
Buy android

And all movies are on Netflix abi undecided
Re: You All Using Ios I Need Your Help by Elxandre(m): 2:46am On Oct 05, 2020
It's funny when I see Apple still suffering from bottlenecks we experienced as windows phone users years ago. Lol
Only the apps availability hides the massive shortcomings.
Re: You All Using Ios I Need Your Help by queenfav(f): 7:05am On Oct 05, 2020
Elxandre:
It's funny when I see Apple still suffering from bottlenecks we experienced as windows phone users years ago. Lol
Only the apps availability hides the massive shortcomings.
i no fit o..I got an iphone 5 as a gift in 2014.I endured for two months before i sold it off to get an android phone.Can't be stressing myself on top music and movies downloads.
Re: You All Using Ios I Need Your Help by legitboss011(m): 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
farouknini2006:
those things are terrible
Like how nah
Re: You All Using Ios I Need Your Help by Demigod111(m): 11:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
Download document on app store.. u can download movies from movies sites.. songs ..pdf
files .. anything through document app... As for me there is nothing i can't do or download with my iphone...dats if u know how to use iphone very well....
Re: You All Using Ios I Need Your Help by Flytime: 12:25am On Oct 07, 2020
[quote author=Idiotmod post=94384184][/quote]if I send a video to xender and then move it to vlc would it show in vlc?
Re: You All Using Ios I Need Your Help by Ogarexmas: 6:49am On Oct 07, 2020
This is something you can easily do on your Android device but No you want a device that restricts your activities.

I still haven't seen reason that makes iOS better than Android
Re: You All Using Ios I Need Your Help by legitboss011(m): 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
As for me when next am getting a phone
It will be Samsung oh

I cannot come and kill myself

1 Like

Re: You All Using Ios I Need Your Help by Grandmeister(m): 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ignorance is a potent tool..update your iOS to ios14 or even 13. Your safari can now download files..just go to the download icon at the top left of the browser, click on it and you will see the video, you should see an option to save the video on your native photo app..voila! Just go to your native photo app and watch your movies..that bottleneck was removed versions ago.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You All Using Ios I Need Your Help by Idiotmod: 8:28pm On Oct 07, 2020
Flytime:
if I send a video to xender and then move it to vlc would it show in vlc?
Yeah

1 Like

Re: You All Using Ios I Need Your Help by JJmubby: 5:50am On Oct 08, 2020
legitboss011:

Download with safari then open files and locate the movie you download and hold on it then select “save”, it will save it to your camera roll or “photos” app so you can watch from there or you can move the movie to the vlc player folder and watch it on the app.
Re: You All Using Ios I Need Your Help by legitboss011(m): 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2020
Thanks ya all

Have bypassed this problem a long time ago

I no even know say this thread still dey active

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You All Using Ios I Need Your Help by mimilove105(f): 1:50am On Jan 30, 2021
So what app do u use now?
Re: You All Using Ios I Need Your Help by tecnolad(m): 9:58am On Jan 30, 2021
mimilove105:
So what app do u use now?

Use this

Ignorance is a potent tool..update your iOS to ios14 or even 13. Your safari can now download files..just go to the download icon at the top left of the browser, click on it and you will see the video, you should see an option to save the video on your native photo app..voila! Just go to your native photo app and watch your movies..that bottleneck was removed versions ago.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Phone I Can Buy With About 500k? / The Oppo Reno 8 Scam That You Must Know / Tecno Pop 8 - Best Of The Pop Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.